• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TGP: The God Gene (SU)

George~©

All Gravy
Woops, I completely didn't see all of this. Yes, you can all reserve a spot. I'll update the OC at some point.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Name:Aeron Kororā
Appearance:
- Before: Aeron appearance is somewhat forgetable. His short black hair is always a little ruffled. His skin is rather pale due to almost never going outside for fear of being mugged, bullied, attacked by some rabid squirrel, or some other irrational fear. He is roughly 5'2. He is somewhat chubby, with round blue eyes. He always wears a plain blue hoodie, a white shirt underneath it, and dark blue jeans. He has a glacier-shaped medallion he wears that his grandfather gave him. Strangely, he is adopted, yet all of his mom's relatives have his round blue eyes and his dad's relatives have his black scraggy hair. 104

- During: His body is now over 50 percent feathered, and his mouth/nose is starting to meld together into a beak. His black hair is going back into his skull, and being replaced by feathers.His arms are turning into wings, but he still has his fingers. His clothes are still on him, and so is his medallion, but his sweatshirt is starting to loosen. His feet are hardening and starting to lose the second and fourth toe. He is also starting to shrink, at about 4'3 or around there. His appearence currently is more like a baby penguin then a full grown one. 104

- After: His body is now completely blue and black feathered, and he is missing all of his hair. His mouth is now a beak, but he can still talk. His arms are now wings, but his wings are split into five parts at the end that act as fingers. His white shirt, pants, and medallion also have shrunk with him, and he is now 3'5. His feet are now bird feet. His ears have folded back into coverts, and his irises have gone from light blue to a silvery-grey. His stomach and neck have white feathers instead of the bluish-black on the rest of his body.He now looks like a full grown penguin hybrid then a baby penguin. 108

Personality: Aeron is the type of person who's scared of his own shadow.He's scared of just about everything. And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Anything from spiders to the ocean to large birds of prey. Thus, he is very shy and kinda anti-social. Yet, behind all of his shyness and fears, he is highly intelligent. He can build many things from very little, and he has an photographic memory. He isn't very strong or fast, so his intelligence is his only plus.He doesn't like talking to people and avoids it if possible. He only talks to people he really trusts. 114

History: Aeron has a reason to be afraid of everything. That would be because he has had a traumatic expirience with all of them, from being bitten by spiders to almost drowning in the Atlantic. His parents also weren't very kind to him.
He was walking to school, where he is often bullied, when road construction was happening on his regular route. He took a detour and eventually got lost. He walked into an old abandoned house by accident and he started to see things. He saw shadows jumping around. Eventually he felt a needle in his arm, and was knocked out. 101

Transformation: Little Blue Penguin. here's a wikipedia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Penguin

EDIT- I counted. All of them are over 100.

EDIT2- I made sure they were over one hundred. I left the numbers of my counts next to them.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
SU done.

Name: Curtis (a.k.a. Curt) Atmos
Appearance:
- Before: Curt is a respectible looking young man, standing at about 6'4". His hair is brownish-blackish, somewhere in between. It is styled messily, some might even think he gets right out of bed with it like that. His face is oval-shapped, and he has two brown eyes. His nose and mouth are pretty normal for his age, and freckles are splattered across his face. He has pale skin, but it's just the way it is. He wears a black t-shirt with a tiger on it, but the t-shirt is old and worn. His jeans are old and worn as well, with holes in them. He has a pretty new belt holding them up, though. He wears brown loafers, with black laces. He also has black glasses, with square-shaped frames. Curt is in shape as well, from being a weight-lifting instructor.

- During: As the transformation takes place, Curt begins to grow tawny-colored fur from his body. His hair also starts to become tawny, and his eyes slowly change from brown to jet black. His head is becoming more like a tiger's, roundish. His mouth begins to get smaller and smaller, and his nose flattens out and becomes black. His teeth are growing and slowly, but surely becoming fangs. A small tail also begins to sprout from his back, tawny like the rest of him. He cuts a hole in his jeans for it. His ears have disappeared, though, and two liger ears are sticking out of his head. Curt also finds that his vision is sharpening and he no longer wears glases. Whiskers also begin to sprout from his face. His hands and feet are turning pawlike and getting huge. His fingernails have begun to sharpen and grow. He ditches his shoes and walks around barefoot. He also has lost his freckles. He is also getting taller. Curt's smelling and hearing are starting to get sharper as well, and often at times he will get headaches from it all.

- After: Curt is hardly recognizable. A thick, tawny pelt covers his body, and it has jet black stripes running across it. His mouth has become a catlike muzzle, and his teeth are completely suited for the carnivore he is. His tail is extremely long, and his fingernails are now black claws. Not only that, but they're retractable. Curt also has many whiskers sprouted off of his face, and his eyes are a lot smaller. His hair is virtually nonexistent, being the exact same hue as his fur. He has found it uncomfortable to wear a shirt, and has taken it off, but is still fine with pants. His sences are a lot sharper than they ever have been, giving him headaches and migraines all the time. (Trust me, they're different. I know.) His hands and feet are now basically paws, and he cannot pick things up with his hands. He is much taller and more muscular than before. He also finds it hard to speak.

Personality: Curt, before the transformation, was a very serious and go-with-the-flow type of guy. He was also a pretty good athlete, but he didn't compete. He taught a weight-lifting class. Curt did crack jokes to his friends, though, and his laugh was something that made everyone happy. He also loved to read, his favorite book series being the Warriors series. He also was calm and quiet, only speaking in class when absolutely necessary. After the transformation, though, Curt felt three things. 1). He felt like his life depended on swimming. 2). He became a sudden carnivore. 3). He purred instead of laughed. He also found himself growling and randomly attacking people who insulted him. Otherwise, he was pretty much the same guy.

History: Curt was born to a very religious family, and was a proud Christian through and through. He made it mandatory to attend church, not going to parties and skipping meets to go.(He still does.) He was very bright, starting one year in the fourth grade and ending it in the fifth. He grew up in a small suburb near Los Angeles, so he wasn't really a city kid. He was respected in school, and made it to the National Spelling Bee in seventh grade, but he placed in second. Curt also loved cats, owning a marmalade tabby named Suzie. (Suzie's still living, at 16 years old. She resides with Curt's parents.) Curt also had a strange interest in the bigger, wilder cats. His interest sparked when his mother took him to the Los Angeles Zoo as a young boy. He studied them for a long time, wanting to work at a zoo one day. Curt went (and would be going) to UCLA to get a degree in Zoology. He's been going for a year. He doesn't remember how he was captured, all he does is hearing someone saying something after collapsing after staying up until about two in the morning, studying for a Science test.

Transformation: Liger: Wikipedia Page: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
@Tyoyo3131: No. I'm not even going to read it and know its rejected. 100 words minumum in each, or don't bother. Also surnames.

@Winterbreezesrule: Rejected for now. Same as above, minimun 100 words in each section. Character is fine though.

For anyone wanting to sign up, I will only accept it with a minimum of 100 words in each section, and even then I may not accept it. Just go back and look at some previous sign ups to get a general feel for quality I'm looking for.

George~©

All Gravy
@Tyoyo3131: There aren't 100 in each. 1 more chance. Rejected.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I edited it, and I hope it's long enough now. If not, could you tell me what areas are lacking?

George~©

All Gravy
I edited it, and I hope it's long enough now. If not, could you tell me what areas are lacking?

Its not that hard to figure out. Just write more than 100 words for each section, preferably a lot more.

I'll look over it when I'm not so drunk.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Its not that hard to figure out. Just write more than 100 words for each section, preferably a lot more.

I'll look over it when I'm not so drunk.

I did that, and there are more than 100. I used Word Count on Microsoft Word, and each was about 150+ words.

So... I should be accepted unless you have a problem, right?

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
A lot of them are barely over a hundred. I wish I could have wrote it in more, but I like having people form their own ideas about the characters appearence/personality.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Tyo, I have a feeling we're going to have that conversation again.

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
> Blue Hair

Blue Hair is fine, so long as its either dyed or you have a reason for it to be.

George~©

All Gravy
Tyoyo3131: Fine. I mean, you've written the bare minimum for each section but whatever. Also don't put the amount of words at the end of each section, thats just disrespectful.

Winterbreezesrule: Accepted.

Have fun both of you.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
aww yes. finally. do I just kinda walk in while everybody is there, or do I act like I was there the whole time and nobody noticed me?
EDIT- Thanks.

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
aww yes. finally. do I just kinda walk in while everybody is there, or do I act like I was there the whole time and nobody noticed me?

Read my first post, then roleplay that. Then enter where everyone else is and join in.

Kazama Shizuru

Name: Katherine Alexanderson [she prefers Hysteria if ever]
Appearance:
- Before: Standing at 5’11 ft, Katherine creates four braids for her back length coffee blonde hair: two that hang for bangs and two that are incorporated into the ponytail. She also has bright auburn eyes but her body is pretty built for that of a martial artist. On the back of her left shoulder, a navy blue tattoo of a lion peeks out from her black sleeveless tank top when she throws off her white coat. She sports on a long white coat with green short cut cargo pants and brown caterpillar boots along with slinging on her silver chain necklace with a cross as a pendant. Her hands are often covered by black fingerless gloves and her right ear is decorated with four silver ear cufflinks. She often keeps a pocket watch hidden her cargo pants as to see how fast she can bring down an opponent.
- During: As the transformation occurs, the first thing that changes would be Katherine’s eyes from a bright auburn into an emerald color. While her ears slowly change into that of lion ears, she develops a longer snout and a set of fangs. Her coffee blonde hair lightens in shade and becomes ginger colored before surrounding her neck for a wild mane while gradually growing a tail.
- After: At full transformation, Katherine can utilize either two legs or four although in combat she prefers four legs. Her hands retain its same structure except now she has a pair of claws. Her face although is more that of a lion than a human and her lion ears retain the cufflinks. She now has a long tail and her fangs are more visible. Due to this, Katherine develops motion sight in order to compensate for the lion’s slight lack of agility.
Personality: Katherine rarely blows up at people, let alone gets angry. A smirk would decorate her face when in a combative situation and although people wonder if she’s battle-thirsty, she simply notes that it’s all for the thrill. One thing that would really push her nerves would be a bratty attitude, especially the type who whines almost about ANYTHING. She has a long toleration line despite the person being irritating but becomes very creative in getting angry.
She lives strictly to the code of not taking lives unless it is no longer human. Despite not being a devout Catholic, Katherine has a kind nature as well but she can be relentless when required. With some people however, although she does not blow up – she tends to be antagonistic towards them and would respond to them with either a smirk or a sneer. She doesn’t care about the authority and would often make snarky remarks about them but does mischievous tricks to bring them down even to the point of harm. When people question her methods, she would say: “It’s my way of coping with things. I don’t question your ways, don’t question mine. Besides, it’s much better than whining and wailing like an egotistical spoiled brat.”
Despite her strong exterior, she is actually easily guilt-ridden and has quite the confidence only in her combat skills. Although she is not attributed to self-loathing, Katherine maintains humility and when ordered - she will do it but not after questioning the motives behind it. She also has a strong sense of adaptability in which regardless of the situation she will work with it – no matter how stupid it may be. Katherine is also strict with discipline and often times would do things on her own if she considers people to be extremely whiny and irritating. She’s fine with children but when it comes to older people – well, she will beat the idea into them until they get it. Katherine doesn’t really maintain tabs on friendships although she has a soft side to children and animals when seen bringing a cat a small bowl of milk or even giving half her lunch to a dog.
If anything, Katherine loves weaponry such as rifles, swords and the works. She often practices to master their utilization as to not rely on her transformation all the time.
History: Once upon time, Katherine lived the happy life with a rich family. A younger sister who may have angered her at times but she still loved anyway and parents who doted a lot her. The skies were blue, gardens were maintained and smiling was still possible.
But, really – how screwed up is that?
With a pair of “douche bags” she has for grandparents and her father’s constant disappearance to work in the military, she grew to be extremely cynical and adaptive to the situation. Despite all this, she knew how to hide things inside and would prefer to go with the more passive response rather than complete all-out brawl. Her grades were maintained but people often noted how her eyes incredibly dulled into auburn stones. In order to ditch her family, Katherine adopted the name “Hysteria” in blood sport games for the reason of earning money. The name, its reason was to strike horror into her opponents. Fair enough, it works.
Staying in medical school, Katherine chose to help those with psychological problems and a little bit of cancer research. She desires nothing from romance but if one’s really determined – she would appreciate the effort and would try perhaps to look at the other side.
Transformation: Lion [Western African male Lion]

*~*+*~*
"From dust we came, to dust we shall return."