• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TGP: The God Gene

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Curt Atmos

Curt noticed that no one had noticed him, or if they had, they haddn't rushed up to him and said hi. But he didn't mind. All of these people seemed hostile to eachother. Suddenly, the fuzzy person yelled, "AHH!" and a wolf tail sprouted from her back. She started moaning, a moan that sounded like a howl. Okay. So there's wolf lady and spider dude. Who else is their?

Suddenly, the blueish-blackish kid burst out, "Little Blue Penguin. That's what I'm fused with. Average height is 11 to 12 inches. That's why I feel shorter. The bluish black tint is from feathers." Penguin kid, was the name that poped in Curt's head, and it stayed there. The kid then backed away into a corner, obviously nervous.

So what am I fused with? Curt looked at his hand and saw that he, like the wolf lady, was fuzzy. Unlike the wolf lady, his "fuzz" was tawny in color. He started to think of all of the animals he knew that had tawny fur. Lion... and Liger. That's it.

Suddenly, Curt noticed the pool, and felt drawn to it. Water...! Curt struggled to keep his excitement of the pool from bursting out. Why am I attracted to the water?

Curt decided to make his presence known, and said a little loudly, "Hi...."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Because things seem to be going slow, I will provide the update.))

Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider
Night I

The group began doing their own activities and introducing themselves to one another. They had disabled a few cameras. However, this bleak bit of good news was disrupted by some bad news.

Micheal Mieti aka Grim was found dead. For hours, he never came back. There were theories debating whether he would have escaped. Considering his speech however, he would not be content with the idea of remaining a lizard-human hybrid. No one wanted to go look for him, mainly because they feared the worst or they didn't seem to care. Diego had managed to find a window. Through he could see they on a large hill or small mountain. Downward he could see a forest and it led to a beach. Diego was not sure what happened to him. He feared the worst though.

What were these madmen up to?

It was now nighttime. It had been a long day. I don't who is going to sleep, but Diego is going to try and sleep to let his mind reboot himself. They returned to the rooms they awoke from and Diego had fell asleep, with his shirt off, cause of his new legs.

Everyone may walk around, get something to eat or wonder what they will do.

Last edited:

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- DVB,you have set everybody up for some serious nightmares.
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 4'10

Aeron was still in his corner. He noticed that the man with deformed hand hasn't come back from his trip. It was night now, and Aeron was really tired. He went to the room he awoke in earlier. He crawled into the bed and went to sleep.

He was in a cage. There was somewhat of an arctic-like terrain around him in the cage, but the cage was in a carnival. He could hear the carnie outside. "Come see the penguin-boy! One dollar for a rare glimpse at the one-of-a-kind hybrid between a penguin and man!" All of the bullies from his school came in to laugh at him.

Outside of Aeron's little dream world, he was tossing and turning, and was yelling out, "No... Go away....I'm not weird...." It was loud enough that the people out side may be able to hear him.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell
Wolf
Night I

Cecilia couldn't sleep. Somehow, the animal DNA in her decided to change her sleeping patterns. Looking out at the moon from her window, she instinctively let out a howl.

Wait a minute...why the hell am I howling now? This isn't happening...

Thinking to herself, she wondered what had happened to "Grim". He never returned, and later on, was found dead. Who had killed him? Were they going to blame her for his death? Practically everyone knew that she was a criminal, she was going to be a suspect for sure. Looking down, her wolf's vision allowed her to make out a bit of the terrain in the darkness. Rugged, mountain-like. She could also see a shore further ahead, the gentle waves of the sea lapping against it.

Turning away, she walked towards her door, opening it and looking out. Nobody was around...so far. She crept out and headed for the nearest door, placing her ear next to it. Silence, except for the sound of heavy breathing. Somebody was asleep, definitely. Cecilia twisted the knob of the door, pushed it open, and walked in.

This is Diego...I mean Ross' room?

Indeed, right before her eyes was the sleeping form of the spider-man, his face strikingly similar to her former boyfriend's. It had to be him, it had to be. He had denied it, but the similarities were so striking. However, she remembered one thing Ross did have. A scar on his stomach. He had been stabbed at one point in his past, and she knew the feeling of the scar.

Walking towards Diego, she stopped by his side, and instinctively ran her rough fingertips across the sleeping boy's stomach. Once, twice, thrice. No scar. She did not feel the familiar ridges of her former lover's flaw.

How could that be? Ross couldn't afford scar treatment...but it has to be him...

She denied it. Maybe there was a scar, but her fingers did not feel it. Again, she ran them over his entire torso, just to make sure. No scar, none at all.

Fuck...what the hell have I done?

She was wrong...very wrong indeed about the boy.

OOC: DVB, you can have Diego wake up to it. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider
Night I

Diego was mumbling in his sleep. His dreams were filled with worry about what was happening to him. He grinded his teeth once, his tongue running over the fangs in his mouth.

Diego shivered. He felt something or someone rubbing his torso. It was smooth and soft. He began awakening, but he was still in slumberland. Diego was tossing a little bit. It wasn't until he heard a gasp he woke up. He saw someone there. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and managed to recognized the person in the dark.

"Cece? Is something the matter?" Diego spoke to her. He wasn't angry with her. He was actually blushing when he realized there was a girl in front of him. She looked... sad, embarrassed, he couldn't tell.

He winced when he was hearing talking. It was Aeron. He wondered if he was having a nightmare.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah Goodmen
Blue Spotted Poison Dart frog
Night I

Sarah was restless despite the fact that dart frogs are diurnal. Sarah got up and walked out of her room since she was sure she wouldn't get any sleep. As she walk out of her room she noticed that Diego's door was open, she walked over wondering about what was happening. Once she was at the door she heard someone talking.

"Cece? Is something the matter?" said the voice which she recognized as Diego. Sarah decided not to investigate.

"No... Go away....I'm not weird...." said the boy Aeron. Sarahknocked on his door to wake him up and for a second could swear she saw someone staring at her. SHe was dreaming she must have been because when she looked again they were gone. She decided to investigate, but accidentally banged into Diegos open door and fell over unconscious.

OOC: Can someone with a nocturnal animal be the one that was staring at Sarah.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- Happy New years! I'll update the rest later.
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 4'10

It was the middle of the night. Aeron awoke to a slight knocking at the door. He had trained himself to do this after many of his fears involved a bump in the night. He walked out into the main room and looked around. Sarah had stumbled into Diego's room. Cecilia was in there also, and all three of them were already awake. Aeron then saw something. An air vent on the floor. Aeron ran over to it and saw that it was screwed on. He looked around, looking for anything he could turn into a screw driver. He ran over to his room. He went to the Tv and unplugged it. He took out one of the prongs and attempted to twist it, but he was too weak.

"If I could twist this, I could escape, and possibly find an exit for the others." Aeron said to himself, then figured to wait til morning for this. He reattached the prong to the plug and plugged it back in, then crawled into bed, having a dream about swimming with penguins.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Bosse
Marine Iguana

Evan deicided to head to bed. Things werent looking good, and he really didn't like being close to these people. He went back to his room, closed the door, and put a chair up to the door to lock it. He then walked around and paced and then tried to sleep. It wasn't going to be easy. So much to think about, he just was overwhelmed. Fused with animal DNA.

A few minutes later, he discovered how unbelievably hungry he was. Where was he supposed to eat? Would they even feed them, or wait until they tried to eat each other? He paced the room again until his hunger finally won over and he left his room. He heard some of them from Diego's room, so he made sure to stay away from there.

He searched the room, but couldn't find anything like a food dispenser. He continued to search the room until he found small holes in the wall. Each looked like the dispensers on prizegrabbers and had names above them. He followed the wall untill he found one with his name on it. Opening it, he found nothing be lettuce and celery. What did that mean? He ate it all anyway, hungry enough to have eaten gum at that point.

After eating, he pondered what the food meant. Probably it was something the animal he was fused with should eat. But a plant eating reptile? He thought of turtles, but they had shells. Feeling his back, he felt nothing like a shell. He heard a noise from the room the 3 people were in and ran back to his room, closed the door, and locked it again.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
OOC: Sarah never went into Diego's room she just ran into the door that Cece left open when she was running over to investigate the spot where she thought she saw some one. I will go ahead and ask if we can time skip to dawn

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell
Wolf
Night I

"Cece? Is something the matter?" Diego's voice suddenly snapped Cecilia out of her thoughts. She looked down and found herself still stroking him. Her face flushed red as she moved her hand away.

Awkward much? Damn, why did he have to wake up....

"Umm...'tis nothing! What the heck are you talking about!" She protested, looking away, trying to hide her embarrassment. Was he going to think that she was a sex offender? No freakin' way. She was a criminal, a delinquent, but definitely not a sex offender.

"Besides, why would you want to know if you aren't the guilty party?" She taunted, smirking, before resuming her more serious expression.

He did deserve an explanation though. It wasn't his fault that he happened to look like Ross. Turning to face him, she opened her mouth.

"Sorry 'bout that. Thought it was impossible, but I guess it's my mistake for now. Don't utter a word about it...Diego. It's just between us." She whispered. No, she did not want anyone to know what transpired. Her cover would be blown, her image would be shattered.

No, it was only going to be between her and Diego.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- just because it seems slow, I hope I can timeskip a little to morning. Also, this was originally post 69, but Jean hadn't resolved her little akward moment with Diego yet, so I just moved it.

Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 4'8

Aeron awoke groggily in the morning. He was still scared of this place, and that wouldn't change for some time. He looked at his body. He still looked close to his original self, but a little warped. The hairs on his body have turned into small feathers. he was a little shorter, and his arms were flatter, as if they were becoming wings. Of course they were, and he already knew that. He walked out into the main room.

He was the first one out there. The early bird gets the worm, I guess. He slapped himself for the stupid pun. He tracked down his food source. His name above it said "Aaron" in stead of "Aeron." This made him mad. It was a common mistake, but it happened so often it aggervated him. He opened it up and was surprised to see pieces of raw fish. He sighed, left it, and sat down, doing absolutely nothing besides trying to find a form of escape.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider
Night I

"Umm...'tis nothing! What the heck are you talking about!" Cecilia protested, looking away, trying to hide her embarrassment. Diego blushed harder as he also looked away.

"Besides, why would you want to know if you aren't the guilty party?" She taunted, smirking, before resuming her more serious expression. Diego's eyebrow lifted before he saw her expression becomes serious once more.

"Sorry 'bout that. Thought it was impossible, but I guess it's my mistake for now. Don't utter a word about it...Diego. It's just between us." She whispered. Diego looked at her.

"Listen. I am not sure what happened in your past or anything, but I am not Ross. I find it hard to believe that I resemble your ex. Your beautiful and I'm... well average..." Diego said as he blushed once more.

He then stroked her hair gently. "Everything is going to be all right..." Diego said before he fell asleep.

DAY I END.

Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider
Day II

Diego woke up with a sudden lurch. He looked around. He went back to the main room. Now they had to figure out what to do and how to get out of the island.

"GOOD MORNING SUBJECTS! WE CAN SEE YOU ARE PROGRESSING NICELY. IN ORDER TO TEST YOUR NEW ABILITIES FOR DATA ACQUISITION, WE WILL LET YOU INTO AREA I. EXPLORE BUT DO NOT GO PAST THE LIMITS.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SUBJECTS HERE, BUT YOU ARE THE...

MOST PEACEFUL..."

The voice of the madman announced over the intercom. Everyone was released into Area I. It was somewhat large, consisting of the part of the woods, an artificial pond and some grassland. Feel free to stretch or romp around. Be careful if you stray past the lines and plan your next move.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Bosse
Marine Iguana

Walking up to a booming intercom, Evan fell of the couch he was using as a bed. He stood up and listend to the omnious threat. He reluctantly left his room, and noticed the door to the outside area. He entered and saw a place like from a Disney movie. Like a scene from bambi. Trees, a pond, and a nearby field.

"What fresh hell is this?" Evan asks no one in particular.

He walked around, his cautious nature helping him more than ever as he looks into the woods, searching for movment. He hears something, and instinctivly leaps into the pond. He swims so fast he is little more than a blur. He stops at the center and remains motionless, hidden by the silt drawn up from the bottom.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 4'8

Aeron was still sitting in the main room. A large, booming voice started talking through what seemed to be an intercom.

"GOOD MORNING SUBJECTS!"
Oh great, that madman...
"WE CAN SEE YOU ARE PROGRESSING NICELY. IN ORDER TO TEST YOUR NEW ABILITIES FOR DATA ACQUISITION, WE WILL LET YOU INTO AREA I. EXPLORE BUT DO NOT GO PAST THE LIMITS.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SUBJECTS HERE, BUT YOU ARE THE...MOST PEACEFUL..."

Other subjects? Great, now not only did I have to worry about spider boy and wolf girl, I have to worry about new mutants... Aeron thought to him self. He was suddenly knocked out, and when he awoke, he was in what the madmen called Area 1. It looked to be like an average forest, but with the things these people have done, he wouldn't be surprised if there was an evil bear in there. He sighed and walked in cautiously. To his luck, there was a sharp rock right outside. He picked it up and wrapped a side of it in leaves to protect his hand. It was a makeshift shiv, which was sad, because a shiv is already a makeshift weapon. He walked into the horrors that may await him in Area 1.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- I refuse to let this die. Post people. Please.

Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 4'8

Aeron was in the heavily forested place of Area 1. All he had was a shiv in his hand. He marked X's in the tree's on his way onwards.

"RAWR!" Aeron jumped back from this deafing noise. He turned around to see a full fledged Lion-Hybrid. It was still humanoid, but was furry, had a lion's tail andd mane, and one arm was a large paw, claws extended. Aeron held up his shiv in defence. Even if he was fully transformed, a bird versus a big cat? Still not fair. The beast lunged forward at Aeron, and he quickly ducked and sent his shiv into the beasts stomach. He fell onto the ground, then quickly got up, holding in his gut with the hand that didn't have claws. He jumped again towards him, and Aeron slashed infront of him, scratching the lion across the eye. Realizing he was defeated, he walked way, holding his stomach and eye.

Well, this will be fun. Aeron thought, holding his shiv with newfound courage.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah Goodmen
Dendrobates Azureus

"GOOD MORNING SUBJECTS!"
"WE CAN SEE YOU ARE PROGRESSING NICELY. IN ORDER TO TEST YOUR NEW ABILITIES FOR DATA ACQUISITION, WE WILL LET YOU INTO AREA I. EXPLORE BUT DO NOT GO PAST THE LIMITS.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SUBJECTS HERE, BUT YOU ARE THE...MOST PEACEFUL..."

These were the word Sarah heard in her dreams. But when she awoke she found to be true. Sarah was next to the pond when she woke up. As she looked around the nice looking clearing she noticed something in the trees. Sarah started to reach for the knife she used for fishing. As she reached down a huge bird man swooped down at her. Sarah pulled out her pocket knife and stabbed him in the foot. He flew of in a rage of pain. After that Sarah maid a mental note to always be on the look out.

OOC: Haven't been on recently do to being busy.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell
Wolf

Cecilia's sleep was meager at best. After her confrontation with Diego, she had gone back into her room, trying to shut her eyes and sleep, but she often found herself getting up and padding back to the window, looking out at the moon. Something about her transformation must have triggered it. The real Cecilia rarely looked up from her drawing pad whenever she was bored.

In the end, she was only able to get some sleep when the moon set, and dawn was coming. It might have only been an hour, even less, she felt, but that something just had to wake her up.

"GOOD MORNING SUBJECTS! WE CAN SEE YOU ARE PROGRESSING NICELY. IN ORDER TO TEST YOUR NEW ABILITIES FOR DATA ACQUISITION, WE WILL LET YOU INTO AREA I. EXPLORE BUT DO NOT GO PAST THE LIMITS.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SUBJECTS HERE, BUT YOU ARE THE...

MOST PEACEFUL..."

Damned intercom...

Cecilia growled as she blinked. Why the hell did that have to wake her up? It somehow put her in a rather foul mood. However, whatever surrounded her did not look like the room she swore she was in a few minutes ago.

It seemingly was a woodland, rather warm for Cecilia, but overall alright. Some grassland stretched ahead and a pond lay just nearby. She looked around and saw that everyone else had been ejected, even Diego. She saw that in the morning light that he did not look as similar to Ross as she had thought. He definitely looked well-fed and...clean. Ross was thinner and...filthy, now that she thought about it.

Alright...time to...find out whatever the hell I got sucked into...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider
Day II

Boss Time: The Nemealiger

((There will be some boss monsters you guys will have to fight. Seven in fact.))

Suddenly a powerful roar was heard as something emerged from the woods. It was a mighty and powerful creature. It was bigger than a lion or a tiger. It was a liger. However, this was no ordinary liger. It possessed a lion's mane and a tiger's tail. It was also a brilliant shade of gold with a fiery colored mane and sharp white stripes. It was larger than the biggest liger though.

"Subjects, we will make a deal with you. If you can survive fighting our collection of monsters, we will set you free. First up is the Nemealiger. Can you beat its tough flesh?" A scientist said with a calmer tone.

The Nemealiger roared as it ran to Diego. Diego held it away with his arms and even a pair of his spider arms, but he needed a good deal of help.

((Okay guys, this will help keep things interesting. You will fight these monsters at and by night, you can have character interaction as well as try and do other things. The monsters will be harder and smarter than the last one.))

Nemealiger- From a liger and the Nemean lion.