• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TGP: The God Gene

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Diego is more fuzzy than hairy...)

Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

"I guess we are. Those Bastards, what do they intend to do?" Micheal said causing Diego to agree.

"Whatever they are planning to do probably involves genetics. In any case, it would probably be in our best interests to get to know each other more." She placed a hand on her heart. "My name is Candice Kejek and I teach elementary school, or rather I did before today." An adult woman replied, introducing herself. Diego nodded at her. Glad not everyone here were jerks.

"Uhhh, hi?" The youngest one in the room piped up. Diego looked at the kid with sympathy before noticing the looks he was getting. He was getting angry.

Diego saw the woman go comfort the kid before hearing the remark and turned toward Micheal with another glare. He was restraining himself.

"Hey. You wouldn't happen to know what the hell is going on, would you?" Someone asked him. Before he could answer however, he noticed a girl talking. She looked beautiful but she looked pissed and carrying a bunch of baggage.

"Of course he wouldn't. He's just as clueless as the rest of us." She snapped, tossing back her side-ponytail. Diego was being patient. He wondered what was wrong with her.

"Whatever the hell it is, it's bound to ruin our lives. Heck, it already ruined mine. Name's Cece by the way, unless for some reason you'd want to waste saliva, then it would be Cecilia." She remarked.

"Enough with the hostilities!" Diego shouted, getting everyone's attention. "You. He's a kid. So back off," Diego said before he hissed at him. However, drops of a sickly lime green liquid came out. When Diego hissed, he showed his teeth, now pointer and with two big spider fangs. Diego looked surprise before he sighed. He looked at Cece.

"Well if I have to guess, we were captured by some mad scientist who is using as test subjects for animal-human hybrids... In fact, I remembering hearing rumors about something like this by a conspiracy pal of mine," Diego said as he looked around.

Diego looked at the camera with a glare before pushing his glasses. "If we are going to be here, we have to get along. Otherwise we will play in the hands of these psychotics. My name is Diego Vendrix, art student," Diego said as he introduced himself. "From what I recall, I was mixed with a spider..." he said.

Rainslight

Clarification?
"Of course he wouldn't. He's just as clueless as the rest of us." The girl next to him snapped, tossing back her side-ponytail.The rest of her hair was black and red, flowing down to her hips, a stark contrast to her pale skin, but perfectly matched her excessive eye shadow. Clothed in a Oliver-style hat with gloves to match, she was punctured with different kinds of piercings as well. She turned around and plopped on one of the leather couches and crossed her arms.

"Whatever the hell it is, it's bound to ruin our lives. Heck, it already ruined mine. Name's Cece by the way, unless for some reason you'd want to waste saliva, then it would be Cecilia."

"Felix. Felix Serin." Behind an insincere grin, Felix couldn't help but wonder what despicable act he committed to be condemned to this hell. Considering they had all just been kidnapped, he would've thought everyone would've been a little more... caring.

"Enough with the hostilities!" The hairy kid he first approached shouted.

...Or a little less crazy...

"You. He's a kid. So back off," The kid hissed, spraying mucus everywhere. A look of disgust filled Felix facem forcing him to turn away as the kid wiped his mouth.

"Well if I have to guess, we were captured by some mad scientist who is using as test subjects for animal-human hybrids... In fact, I remembering hearing rumors about something like this by a conspiracy pal of mine," The kid looked around as if he was being watched.

Well... he was, there were cameras everywhere. More like, as if everyone was against him.

"If we are going to be here, we have to get along. Otherwise we will play in the hands of these psychotics. My name is Diego Vendrix, art student," Diego shouted. "From what I recall, I was mixed with a spider..."

Felix suppressed a laugh the best he could. "Seriously?" He mused, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall. "So, you're saying we all are captured by some mad scientist, like Frankenstein or something, and he's going to turn us all into animals?" Felix chucked as what Diego had said sounded more ridiculous by the second. "Alright 'Spiderman', I think you're still a little high from whatever they gave you, or you've been on the internet too much."

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
Michael Mieti

Michael looked distantly into the ceiling, ignoring the remarck Diego had made towards him. It was only his hypothesis on the situation, and he stuck with that. However being told what to do wasn't something he was particularly fond of, and he shot a deathly glare towards Diego.

"Careful what you say, or you'll be the one dead first." he mumbled. He couldn't care less if Diego could hear him or not, or if he died or not. In the persona he was taking now, he just didn't really care about much. He stared at his hand again, the bones hurting more than they did before, looking somewhat larger. He placed his hand on his cheek, feeling his abnormally hard skin. It wasn't like this before. His guess was that it was some kind of reptile DNA he was transfused with, but he couldn't be certain.

Michael listened to Diego's speech, and chuckled under his breath. It was somewhat clever of him to have figured it out, however they were still being watched by whoever was in charge. Michaels smile vanished from his face, as he started to speak.

"You make a half decent observation. I don't feel inclined to give you my name as of yet, but people back home simply call me, 'Grim'." He turned and shot another glare at Diego at the mention of his Codename, and then turned back to looking at his hand, raised above his head.

"I can't tell what I've been transfused with yet, but the bones in my hand have been acheing, almost as if they're getting larger." he clenched his fist, overriding the pain it was causing.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Candace Kejek

Candace smiled as one of the men said what she was thinking, although his tone could have been gentler. Then she noticed him spit something that looked like mucus, but she knew it wasn't. If it was mucus then it would look a little more thick. Then she saw fangs. Okay, there has been some genetic engineering going on.

"Well if I have to guess, we were captured by some mad scientist who is using as test subjects for animal-human hybrids... In fact, I remembering hearing rumors about something like this by a conspiracy pal of mine." She nodded to this. It made sense. "If we are going to be here, we have to get along. Otherwise we will play in the hands of these psychotics. My name is Diego Vendrix, art student," Diego said. "From what I recall, I was mixed with a spider..."

Well it did make sense. The green fluid was probably venom. Then one of the men introduced himself as Grim and stated that his bones were aching. "If I recall correctly," Candace started, "They said that they were infusing me with Birman DNA. That would explain why my bottom feels sore. If I am growing a tail then my tailbone is growing which would cause discomfort in that region."

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah Goodmen

Sarah took another look around and decided to only dip her feat and hands in the water (feet and hands because her hands and feet are aching). She thought about what Candice had said and realized that she was probably right. They where human-Animal hybrids. But what was she a hybrid of. After a few minutes she remembered the scientists saying that she was mixed with Blue Spotted poison dart frog.

"Whats a Birman?" She asked. "Its a breed of domesticated cat" Candice said. "Oh, well I was given Blue Spotted poison dart frog DNA" Sarah said with a sigh. "So does anyone have any ideas as to why they would want to make animal-people hybrids" Sarah asked.

Then she looked at Diego. He seamed nice, but he was mixed with spider DNA. Spiders are creepy" she thought with a shudder.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell

"Well if I have to guess, we were captured by some mad scientist who is using as test subjects for animal-human hybrids... In fact, I remembering hearing rumors about something like this by a conspiracy pal of mine. If we are going to be here, we have to get along. Otherwise we will play in the hands of these psychotics. My name is Diego Vendrix, art student," Diego said as he introduced himself. "From what I recall, I was mixed with a spider..." Ross 2.0 said, introducing himself.

Diego? That damn boy's name is Diego? Lies. Ross was always a pathological liar. He's Ross and I know it.

Cecilia's mood was getting worse. A pain started in her bum, particularly her tailbone, and it was doing nothing to make her happier.

"So, you're saying we all are captured by some mad scientist, like Frankenstein or something, and he's going to turn us all into animals? Alright 'Spiderman', I think you're still a little high from whatever they gave you, or you've been on the internet too much." The guy who introduced himself as Felix reacted. Oohh...Felix...Feelicks...Felix. His named meant 'lucky', ironically. Ross/Diego said that he was mixed with a spider? Cra-zy. He was fuzzy, but he definitely did not have eight limbs.

"You make a half decent observation. I don't feel inclined to give you my name as of yet, but people back home simply call me, 'Grim'. I can't tell what I've been transfused with yet, but the bones in my hand have been acheing, almost as if they're getting larger." The dark guy said. Grim? What a weird name. Even Felix sounded more sensible despite having some sort of innuendo.

"If I recall correctly, they said that they were infusing me with Birman DNA. That would explain why my bottom feels sore. If I am growing a tail then my tailbone is growing which would cause discomfort in that region." Candace, the adult woman added. Tail? Pain in the bum? Cecilia was experiencing that too.

She's turning into a freakin' pussycat? I thought the pussy was that boy over there...

"Oh, well I was given Blue Spotted poison dart frog DNA." The youngest girl stated. Frogs? Gawd, thankfully Cecilia never had to dissect any.

Everyone had mentioned particular animals. Maybe it was connected to the pain in her bum? Maybe she was going to have a tail...be a mammal. Well, that was good, she did not want to go fish out of all things. Maybe she was to become a panther? She was known as "The Panther" back in her gang days....they were cool, stealthy animals too. Cecilia secretly hoped that she was going to end up Panther if it was inevitable. However, a flash of memory crossed her mind.

You don't get it. It's all a pun.

A pun...her animal was a pun? But what kind of pun? As Cecilia was pondering, a sudden craving overcame her. A craving for raw, bloody meat.

"I was supposed to be a fashion design student, until I got dragged in this hellhole. Call me crazy, but my ass hurts like hell. I don't know what the hell they turned me into, but I sure as heck remember them saying that it was some sort of pun, though I definitely don't see anything animalistic with Cecilia Lowell...they must be smoking pot." She spoke out from the couch, before noticing some black stuff falling from her neck. Curious, she picked it up.

Fur? Maybe I'm going panther...

How she wished it was true, but no, it definitely was something thicker than panther fur.

OOC: Somebody point out the pun in Cecilia's name. XD Her last name "Lowell" means "Little Wolf". XD But she's too stupid to know that. XD

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Bosse
Marine Iguana

As he was inspecting the heat lamp, a girl about his age bumped into him.

"Oops, sorry I bumped into you" she said

"No proble...m" Evan said.

He stammered in the middle because he saw that girl was incredibly beutiful. She might have been creeped out by his staring if she was looking, but she was looking away, at the other prisnors. He shook himself off, trying to tell himself it will never happen.

People were now introducing themselves and saying what they thought they were being fused with. Deigo is a spider, Candice a cat, Sarah a poison dart frog, and Grim and Cece didn't know what they were. At first Evan didn't know how to respond. He was never told exactly what he was. He did recall though that the scientists said he was being fused with some kind of reptile.

"I'm Evan Bosse. My last name is French. I don't know exactly what I'm gonna be, but I heard them say something about reptile DNA. I'm actually still in High school and am planning on going into Zoology, ironically. Speaking of irony, Cece, your last name means wolf in some language, I forget what. Maybe thats what your being fused with." He started to scratch himself on the shoulers, back and chest. "Im really icthy all of a sudden. Are you guys icthy?"

What Evan didn't know was his skin was slowly becoming scales, which were now spreading all over his body.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
"I was supposed to be a fashion design student, until I got dragged in this hellhole. Call me crazy, but my *** hurts like hell. I don't know what the hell they turned me into, but I sure as heck remember them saying that it was some sort of pun, though I definitely don't see anything animalistic with Cecilia Lowell...they must be smoking pot." Said the girl who said her name was Cecilia.

Man she has to be stupid to not know what that means.

"Well if you must know your last name Lowell means little wolf" Sarah said to Cecelia. "So that would mean you where mixed with wolf DNA" Sarah said after a short pause.

But man how I wish she was right though.

What should I do I don't wan't to be rude to Diego but I just can't stand spiders

Sarah looked at her hands. Yep she was sure four of her fingers where shrinking. Then she noticed that her ring was missing. "My ring, its gone! Who took my ring, that ring was my college ring! It was specially made for me!"

I will kill whoever took it.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((I am surprised only one person him developing the spider fangs when he flashed them when he hissed at Grim or even noted the venom))

Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

Felix suppressed a laugh the best he could. "Seriously?" He mused, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall. "So, you're saying we all are captured by some mad scientist, like Frankenstein or something, and he's going to turn us all into animals?" Felix chucked as what Diego had said sounded more ridiculous by the second. "Alright 'Spiderman', I think you're still a little high from whatever they gave you, or you've been on the internet too much."

Diego's fist clenches and his eyes widened. He hissed at Felix, barring his spider fangs and dripped venom at him before he managed to calm himself. He felt pain. From his back. His expression became a pained one and he clenched his teeth.

"Careful what you say, or you'll be the one dead first." Micheal mumbled. Diego just gave him a glare.

"You make a half decent observation. I don't feel inclined to give you my name as of yet, but people back home simply call me, 'Grim'." He turned and shot another glare at Diego at the mention of his Codename and Diego returned him.

The pain began getting worse. He was trying to restrain the murmurs of pain.

"If I recall correctly," Candace started, "They said that they were infusing me with Birman DNA. That would explain why my bottom feels sore. If I am growing a tail then my tailbone is growing which would cause discomfort in that region." "Whats a Birman?" She asked. "Its a breed of domesticated cat" Candice said. "Oh, well I was given Blue Spotted poison dart frog DNA" Sarah said with a sigh. "So does anyone have any ideas as to why they would want to make animal-people hybrids" Sarah asked.

Before Diego could suggest something, the pain grew more and was heard audible restraining his yells, though it was not loud yet. He began to clutch his back.

"I was supposed to be a fashion design student, until I got dragged in this hellhole. Call me crazy, but my *** hurts like hell. I don't know what the hell they turned me into, but I sure as heck remember them saying that it was some sort of pun, though I definitely don't see anything animalistic with Cecilia Lowell...they must be smoking pot."

Diego chuckled at the pretty girl's saying. Before he could day it, someone beat him to it.

"I'm Evan Bosse. My last name is French. I don't know exactly what I'm gonna be, but I heard them say something about reptile DNA. I'm actually still in High school and am planning on going into Zoology, ironically. Speaking of irony, Cece, your last name means wolf in some language, I forget what. Maybe thats what your being fused with." He started to scratch himself on the shoulers, back and chest. "Im really icthy all of a sudden. Are you guys icthy?"

"Well if you must know your last name Lowell means little wolf" Sarah said to Cecelia. "So that would mean you where mixed with wolf DNA" Sarah said after a short pause.

"You... must be... growing scales..." Diego manage to say before letting out his screams of pain. 4 lumps began to appear on his back. Sounds of cracking was heard as bones were rapidly being grown in a spider-like fashion. It hurt like hell because of the difference in DNA. He let out a final scream of pain as one large crack was heard and 4 small spider like legs pierced out of his shirt, covered in fur. They were the size of his arms and his position shifted as his bone structure changed to accommodate for the extra limbs.

Diego was breathing heavily as the legs were at rest. He could feel them. His legs. His new ones. "Need any more proof?" Diego asked tiredly. Under his humans eyes, slits were growing, a second pair of eyes.

George~©

All Gravy
Michael Mieti

Puns... All of these transmutations... they're all just Ironic puns... Michael played this thought over and over again in his brain. Whoever this 'Dr. Starling' was, he most certainly wasn't right in the head. Was he doing this all for fun? A concerned look appeared on his face, as he continued to stare at his hand, which was aching intensely by now. His lower back was also hurting, where the spinal cord ended. He was probably growing a tail of sorts, but he wasn't sure yet.

If this is all a big ironic pun, then what the hell am I becoming? Nobody can aquire my name... its impossible... Michael pondered once again, before an outburst came from the silver haired girl. Something about her ring.

"My ring, its gone! Who took my ring, that ring was my college ring! It was specially made for me!"

(OOC: Just a note Hypno12, take not of how I wrote that. Your character doesn't seem to be enthusiastic. You can't really imply that your character is yelling whilst using full stops. I'm not exactly forcing it upon you, it just makes your character seem a little more exciting, because right now she's boring.)

A devastated expression came over the girls face, as the loss of something precious to her had gotten the best of her. Possessions? That was all they did. They would keep you attached to something for your whole life, and when you lose them, your life wouldn't be the same again. This was, atleast, Michaels belief about possessions. The look on the girls face turned from desperation, to anger, as she was clearly thinking about vengeance. It was just like Dr. Starling had leaked out, about them wanting to kill. He snickered a little, then turned his attention back to his moderately deformed hand. He noticed Cecilia out of the corner of his eye, pondering in deep thought. Something about her expression told him that she was thinking the same thing as he was.

As Diego writhed over in pain, Michael payed no attention, and turned his gaze to the other side of the room. He did not want to see someone undergoing more of a transformation, and quite frankly, at the moment he didn't care. It was his own self that he thought about in a time like this.

"Well, now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight. This is all a joke." he snapped, a serious expression coming across his face. "All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it?" He turned to her, shooting his serious expression at her.

"Whoever this Dr. Starling man is, he's not right in the head. Something tells me this isn't just a devious experiment he's playing with us... this is all a game to him." Michael gritted his teeth, and returned his gaze upwards, towards the ceiling. The aching in his hands was only getting worse, but he was more focused on this theory of his.

Just who the hell is this guy...

OOC2: DVB I'll let you off for now, but please stop changing so quickly. Like, spider legs already? Everyone else is only growing stumpy tails and deformed hand bones, and odd hair. So like, slow down.

Last edited:

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Candace Kejek

There was a whole lot of stuff going on. One of the girls, introducing herself as Cecilia Lowell, had shed some dark fur and said her transformation was a pun. She was going to say that Lowell meant "wolf" but the shy kid beat her to it.

Speaking of him, he introduced himself as Evan Bosse and he was going to be a zoologist. He said that he was being turned to a reptile and that he was itching. It might be from growing his scales.

Suddenly one girl had an outburst about a ring. Candace never really saw her before and wondered how she got there.

Then something horrifying happened. Diego screamed in agony as changes were made, all accompanied by the sick sound of bones cracking. All of a sudden, he grew more legs! Despite it just being legs, it was more than poor Candace could handle, and she fainted.

ooc: I'd probably have the same reaction as Candace, except with a girly shriek added to it. With her being the most normal of the group, it does make a little sense. She's not arachnaphobic like I am, but the sudden change coupled with being kidnapped would be enough to make her faint.

Last edited:

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah Goodmen

As soon as Sarah saw Diego changing she jumped back in surprise and fell into the pool with a loud splash. She rose to the surface and screamed as legs came out of Diego's back. To her that was just disgusting. She looked away and saw Candice faint.

Yuck thats disgusting.

" Are you all right" she asked Diego completely forgetting her anger and disgust. She rushed over to Diego to make sure he wasn't hurt, then she did the same with Candice. Once she was sure they were alright she got into to pool again. It felt good. Probably since she was mixed with frog DNA. As she got into the pool she noticed something, her pointer finger was almost gone now.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Bosse
Marine Iguana

OOC: Now that I think about it, I should have fused my character with a mammoth or hypsiphilodont.

Several sudden and unexpected things happend at once.

Cadice fainted.

Diego began to slobber, then he fell on the ground, writhering in pain as huge spider legs shot from his back. It must have been incredibly painfull, and even smaller eyes started to grow on his face. It was sudden and disgusting. Evan hoped that wouldn't happen to him. But then he thought about what Diego said "You... must be... growing scales..." Evan pulled back his shirt around his neck and saw that his skin was mostly replaced by reptillian scales, and there were a few patches of charcoal black. He touched his scales, and they felt cool and tough. It wasn't as bad as it might have looked, and he ignored t for now.

Grim began to speak. "Well, now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight. This is all a joke." he snapped, a serious expression coming across his face. "All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it?" He turned to her, shooting his serious expression at her.

"Whoever this Dr. Starling man is, he's not right in the head. Something tells me this isn't just a devious experiment he's playing with us... this is all a game to him." Michael gritted his teeth, and returned his gaze upwards, towards the ceiling.

Evan contemplated that. He loved to swim, was a loner, got along with people like him, had a slight mental disorder, all that together made him think of a deep sea fish, or maybe even a shark. But he couldn't be either, because sharks had sandpapery skin, not scales. And he couldn't be a fish if the scientists were lying, which they wouldn't if they didn't know he was awake. His last name was french, but he wasn't becoming a dodo or a snail. He pondered that.

He was surprised to see Sarah simply go back to the pool. She seemed indifferent to the things going on. Like she didn't care what was happing.

Evan decided to speak up. "So Grim, was it? Your saying that each of our animal DNA infusions are based off of a certain quality, personality trait, historical fact, or a combination of them. So someone who never forgot anything, this Dr. Starling would fuse them with an elephant, for example? This is troubling."

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell

"I'm Evan Bosse. My last name is French. I don't know exactly what I'm gonna be, but I heard them say something about reptile DNA. I'm actually still in High school and am planning on going into Zoology, ironically. Speaking of irony, Cece, your last name means wolf in some language, I forget what. Maybe thats what your being fused with. Im really itchy all of a sudden. Are you guys itchy?" Pussy said, trying to explain the pun Cecilia was still pondering about.

"Well if you must know your last name Lowell means little wolf. So that would mean you where mixed with wolf DNA." The silver-haired girl added, confirming Cecilia's fears.

Wait a minute...a wolf?

Cecilia did not expect this. Were these kids trying to play smart with her? Was it all a cruel joke meant to scare her? She looked down at the piece of black fur she just shed. That explained the thickness...but did they have to base her animal on a pun? Did they think it was going to be funny? Amusing? Man, these people had a twisted sense of humor.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sick, cracking sound coming from Diego/Ross. Her head snapped up only to see the clone sprout four more limbs. The teacher had fainted from the sight.

No way...this has to be a hologram. This looks like a real good special effect.

"Well, now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight. This is all a joke.All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it? Whoever this Dr. Starling man is, he's not right in the head. Something tells me this isn't just a devious experiment he's playing with us... this is all a game to him." The young man known as Grim said as he faced her, his expression serious.

"So Grim, was it? Your saying that each of our animal DNA infusions are based off of a certain quality, personality trait, historical fact, or a combination of them. So someone who never forgot anything, this Dr. Starling would fuse them with an elephant, for example? This is troubling." Evan the Pussy spoke up.

"Now that I know it, of course it's a stupid, cruel joke! Seriously, puns? That's just fucking nuts. I don't know why the hell they bothered checking out the meaningof my last name. Only weird-ass, downright insane stalkers do that! If they were so keen on my file, why didn't they check out my criminal record? As far as I know, I was known as 'The Panther' for two years. Some pun they chose... Does that mean every single one of us here is a pun?" Cecilia replied, standing up and walking around. She first strode towards Diego/Ross.

"So he's probably a spider because his name means spider? Or because he likes Spiderman?" She asked, pointing at him. She then moved on to Candice.

"And she's supposed to be a cat because she's a cat lady? A cat fan? Or is she a pussy?" She continued, wondering why she got the cat and not the pussy Evan. She then spun around on her heel and faced Evan and Grim.

"Yeah, this is all a stupid game, and we're all pawns on a fucking chessboard. I'm surprised you grew scales, Evan. I mean, I thought you were the one going kitty in the first place." She finished, snickering after her statement.

Cecilia's mind, in reality, was a whirl of overwhelming thoughts. Who had brought her here? Why was she chosen? How long was it going to take for her to go wolf? She raised her gloved hand and stroked her neck, feeling a bit more of the thick fur growing at the back. She did not want to admit it, but her urges to sink her teeth into raw meat were growing fast.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah was in a state of shock, though she didn't show it. 2 fingers and toes were missing on each hand and foot, Evan had scales on his neck, Diego had four new legs, and Cecelia was growing a mop of black hair.

Im going insane aren't I

"Well, now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight. This is all a joke.All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it? Whoever this Dr. Starling man is, he's not right in the head. Something tells me this isn't just a devious experiment he's playing with us... this is all a game to him." The young man known as Grim said as he faced Cecelia, his expression serious.

"So Grim, was it? Your saying that each of our animal DNA infusions are based off of a certain quality, personality trait, historical fact, or a combination of them. So someone who never forgot anything, this Dr. Starling would fuse them with an elephant, for example? This is troubling." Evan the Pussy spoke up.

"Now that I know it, of course it's a stupid, cruel joke! Seriously, puns? That's just ****ing nuts. I don't know why the hell they bothered checking out the meaning of my last name. Only weird-***, downright insane stalkers do that! If they were so keen on my file, why didn't they check out my criminal record? As far as I know, I was known as 'The Panther' for two years. Some pun they chose... Does that mean every single one of us here is a pun?" Cecilia replied, standing up and walking around. She first strode towards Diego.

"So he's probably a spider because his name means spider? Or because he likes Spiderman?" She asked, pointing at him. She then moved on to Candice.

"And she's supposed to be a cat because she's a cat lady? A cat fan? Or is she a pussy?" She continued, wondering why she got the cat and not the pussy Evan. She then spun around on her heel and faced Evan and Grim.

"Yeah, this is all a stupid game, and we're all pawns on a ****ing chessboard. I'm surprised you grew scales, Evan. I mean, I thought you were the one going kitty in the first place." Cecelia finished, snickering after her statement.

"Your probably right in the fact that were based of our attributes or names, but not in the way your thinking about it." Sarah said, her blood boiling.

"For example, how I were a blue dress a lot, or how Lowell means little wolf." Sarah said.

As she said that she looked at Cecelia with a look of hatred, she hated that girl.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

"Well, now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight. This is all a joke.All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it? Whoever this Dr. Starling man is, he's not right in the head. Something tells me this isn't just a devious experiment he's playing with us... this is all a game to him." Grim said to Cecilia said. Diego kinda raised an eyebrow. That was a bit obvious. He managed to stand back up. By relaxing, his new legs were limp or rather were at rest on his back. He surmised in a week or 2 they would reach its full length, whatever that would be.

"So Grim, was it? Your saying that each of our animal DNA infusions are based off of a certain quality, personality trait, historical fact, or a combination of them. So someone who never forgot anything, this Dr. Starling would fuse them with an elephant, for example? This is troubling." Evan said. Diego nodded as he paid attention.

"Now that I know it, of course it's a stupid, cruel joke! Seriously, puns? That's just ****ing nuts. I don't know why the hell they bothered checking out the meaningof my last name. Only weird-***, downright insane stalkers do that! If they were so keen on my file, why didn't they check out my criminal record? As far as I know, I was known as 'The Panther' for two years. Some pun they chose... Does that mean every single one of us here is a pun?" Cecilia replied, standing up and walking around. She first strode towards Diego.

"So he's probably a spider because his name means spider? Or because he likes Spiderman?" She asked, pointing at him. Diego's eyes raised. he was a fan of Spiderman, but he was afraid of most bugs and his dad was a bigger fan of Spiderman and an arachnophobic.

"And she's supposed to be a cat because she's a cat lady? A cat fan? Or is she a pussy?" She continued. Diego was really starting to get tired of her attitude, but was

"Yeah, this is all a stupid game, and we're all pawns on a ****ing chessboard. I'm surprised you grew scales, Evan. I mean, I thought you were the one going kitty in the first place." She finished, snickering after her statement.

Diego looked at Sarah and smiled. "Yeah, I am alright. Though I imagine these guys will go through similar thing once they grow their tails," Diego said. He was losing his patience. He sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"Your probably right in the fact that were based of our attributes or names, but not in the way your thinking about it." Sarah said, her blood boiling.

"For example, how I were a blue dress a lot, or how Lowell means little wolf." Sarah said.

"Sarah, don't her get on your nerves. We better not lose ourselves," Diego said. He was trying to keep his anger. Especially since he now can produce venom. "So, what now?" he asked. "We're probably at an isolated location," he said.

Rainslight

Clarification?
(OOC: Sorry about the lack of posting. School and school and stuff and school >.>)

Felix Serin
GSD

God, was he the only sane one in the room? Everyone gathered around Spiderman, putting their own two cents in about the situation, all bordering on crazy, fear-ridden explanations. The only other sane one seemed to be the gothic girl slouching on the couch. He scoffed at the others, further leaning against his wall. They were crazy, it was a kidnapping, nothing else. A strange one, he would give them that but-

Suddenly, the most sickening sound broke the silence Felix was enjoying, the sound of bones, cracking as if they were twigs.

Felix's felt his ears twitched as they honed in on the noise, causing a chill as cold as the devil's eyes to run down his spine. His stomach churned and flipped as the spectacle unfolded right before his eyes. Four limbs burst out of Diego's back, tearing through his shirt as if it was paper. Four. Black. Fuzzy. Spider limbs. Felix cupped his hands over his ears, doubling over in pain and clenching his teeth to endure, praying for the wretched sound to quit.

< Are you kidding me?> Felix mentally ached as the twisted sound stopped as suddenly as it began. His ears still rang, however, the right one still twitching. Wait... twitching?

Felix's hands immediately shot back up to his ears, or rather, where they should've been. Where they were supposed to have been was nothing but hair (courser than hair, though). His heart skipping every other beat, he carefully brought his hands towards the top of his head, until, about 3/4th's of the way up his skull he found them. He immediately recoiled back as the twitched to the touch, his heart going from skipping to a rapidly increasing dub-step. But, after a few moments of shock, he once again brought his hands back up. By the touch, he could tell his ears were larger, more triangular, and were covered in a soft, but thick, fuzz. Another shiver, this one amplified 10 fold, shot down his spinal column like a train going through the subway. They almost felt like-

"A dog's ears..." Felix gasped, "It... It can't be."

This had to be some sort of dream, some sort of prank, some sort of insanity. Dog ears? Was he going to be some sort of mutt? Some slobbering dog, running and grabbing his master's slipper's and morning paper? Eating Kibble and dog food for the rest of his life?

"Well now that we know your transmutations, let me get something straight." The kid who had introduced himself as "Grim" said, as Felix's ears twitched. "This is all a joke." He snapped, a serious expression coming across his face. "All of your transmutations... all of them are damned ironic puns. I'm sure you've picked up on this too, Cecilia, was it?" He turned to her, shooting his serious expression at her.

The words ran through Felix , shooting to his very core. They reverberated in his changing ears and rattled around his mind, even as the others began to talk.

<All of your transmutations... all of them are ironic puns>

"So Grim, was it? Your saying that each of our animal DNA infusions are based off of a certain quality, personality trait, historical fact, or a combination of them. So someone who never forgot anything, this Dr. Starling would fuse them with an elephant, for example? This is troubling." The kid who had fallen down mused.

"Now that I know it, of course it's a stupid, cruel joke! Seriously, puns? That's just ****ing nuts. I don't know why the hell they bothered checking out the meaningof my last name. Only weird-***, downright insane stalkers do that! If they were so keen on my file, why didn't they check out my criminal record? As far as I know, I was known as 'The Panther' for two years. Some pun they chose... Does that mean every single one of us here is a pun?" The only other 'sane' person replied, standing up and walking around. She first strode towards Diego.

<All of your transmutations... All of them...>

"So he's probably a spider because his name means spider? Or because he likes Spiderman?" She asked, pointing at him. "And she's supposed to be a cat because she's a cat lady? A cat fan? Or is she a pussy?" She continued. =

"Yeah, this is all a stupid game, and we're all pawns on a ****ing chessboard. I'm surprised you grew scales, Evan. I mean, I thought you were the one going kitty in the first place." She finished, snickering after her statement.

Diego looked at Sarah and smiled. "Yeah, I am alright. Though I imagine these guys will go through similar thing once they grow their tails," Diego smirked.

<All of your transmutations.>

"Your probably right in the fact that were based of our attributes or names, but not in the way your thinking about it." Sarah said.

<...Your transmutations.>

<...Are Puns.> Felix felt a guttural growl escape from the deepest wretches of his being, little did he know, this sounded almost exactly like a canine's. <How does Grim know all this?!>

His ears twitched as the thought reverberated through his mind. "Grim", something was off about him. Something was strange. He knew way too much. Was he the one who had done this too him? Did he play a part in all this? Rage built up inside Felix as suspicion coursed through his veins.

"Sarah, don't her get on your nerves. We better not lose ourselves,"

Felix, however, did just that, not even bothering listening to the next bit.

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes, unbeknowst to Felix, a deep growl escaping his lips. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" Another growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right."

(OCC: Staying calm? Not for Felix. It's a Psychobilly Freakout! *Guitar solo*)

Last edited:

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes, unbeknowst to Felix, a deep growl escaping his lips. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" Another growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right."

Sarah started to get up this was what she hated most, bullies. Sarah got up and go out of the pool, she hated this it was like torture to her. She hated Grim but she couldn't stand it anymore. "Felix, put him down right now" Sarah said with great authority. "You have to be one of the biggest jerks ever." Sarah said, her back getting sticky with poison. When she got over to Felix she did a quick foot swipe, sending him crashing to the floor. Then she glared at Cecelia with hatred. "You Cecelia need to stop acting like a ***** and do something useful" Sarah yelled.

Sarah started to get up this was what she hated most, bullies. Sarah got up and go out of the pool, she hated this it was like torture to her. She hated Grim but she couldn't stand it anymore. "Felix, put him down right now" Sarah said with great authority. "You have to be one of the biggest jerks ever." Sarah said, her back getting sticky with poison. When she got over to Felix she did a quick foot swipe, sending him crashing to the floor. Then she glared at Cecelia with hatred. "You Cecelia need to stop acting like a ***** and do something useful" Sarah yelled.

I should calm down but I just, can't.

"Im sorry Diego I just can't stand bullies" Sarah said feeling a little sorry for acting up.

George~©

All Gravy
Michael Mieti

Michael listened to what everyone was saying thoroughly. It was clear that they were all catching on to what was happening with them, but something continuously ticked over in his mind. It was too obvious what was happening to them, meaning that it was intentional that they'd figure this out. This was all for that mad scientists entertainment, and there were probably camera's everywhere.

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" A growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right."

Michael wouldn't stand for this. Being lifted by someone he felt was inferior to him? No way was that right.

"You Bastard, get off me!" michael shouted into the boys face, drawing his clenched hand back, and swinging it towards the boys face. Michael wasn't normally so strong, but it seemed as if his muscle had grown, and the deformity in his knuckles only lead to a harder blow. Felix was knocked down to the ground before he could say another word. Cracking his knuckles, which were in even more pain, he raised his right foot, and brought it down hard on Felix's neck, cutting off the flow of air to his lungs.

"Listen up you piece of shit, because I'm only gonna say this once." Michael muttered to him, crouching down with his foot still firmly placed on his neck. His leg strength had increased aswell, due to his hip bones changing slightly. "I know as much about this place as you do, and if you accuse me of anything like that again, I'll be sure to kill you next time. You don't know anything about me, and you don't want to know anything about me. But keep in mind that I don't have any problem with losing a lost cause like you. Got it!?" Michael spat as he worded the last question. He pressed down hard with his foot, and pushed his foot off of his neck, returning the colour to Felix's face.

"I'm going to check this place out. Don't follow me." Michael said, calming down slightly from his ordeal, and walking past the pool.

OOC: Badass. I have a feeling it'll be hard to make friends with Michael, due to conflicting personality.

Rainslight

Clarification?
Felix Serin
GSD

He was so blind with rage, Felix never saw the punch coming. It struck true, hitting Felix square in the jaw, and sending him spiraling to the ground, a salt-iron taste immediately filling his jowls. Before he could react, however, "Grim" foot slammed down on his throat, sending him gasping for air. Instinctively, he grappled onto his leg, lifting up to alleviate the pressure, all the while, his teeth bared and growling. Pupils shrank, eyes illuminated with fire. Wild.

"Listen up you piece of ****, because I'm only gonna say this once." Grim muttered to him, crouching down with his foot still firmly placed on his neck, Felix wildly struggling to free himself. "I know as much about this place as you do, and if you accuse me of anything like that again, I'll be sure to kill you next time. You don't know anything about me, and you don't want to know anything about me. But keep in mind that I don't have any problem with losing a lost cause like you. Got it!?" He released Felix, who scrambled onto one knee, holding his throat.

"B*tch..." Felix snarled through his sharpening teeth, the dog-ears atop of his head flattening.

"I'm going to check this place out. Don't follow me." Grim said, walking away from Felix. Anger and spite flowed through his veins. How the f*ck did a scrawny kid like him have so much power?

"He knows something." Felix spat out, coughing before baring his teeth. "...something that he's not telling us." He got up, glaring at Grim as he walked away, and something caught his eye. His knuckle, the one he had hit him with, seemed almost, deformed. "...So how the f*ck are we supposed to trust him?"