• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TGP: The God Gene

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes, unbeknowst to Felix, a deep growl escaping his lips. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" Another growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right." Felix demanded, now having sprouted dog ears. Cecilia snickered under her breath.

Ohh...Feelicks is a little puppy? Whoa, real cute...

"You Bastard, get off me!" michael shouted into the boys face, drawing his clenched hand back, and swinging it towards the boys face. Michael wasn't normally so strong, but it seemed as if his muscle had grown, and the deformity in his knuckles only lead to a harder blow. Felix was knocked down to the ground before he could say another word. Cracking his knuckles, which were in even more pain, he raised his right foot, and brought it down hard on Felix's neck, cutting off the flow of air to his lungs.

"Listen up you piece of ****, because I'm only gonna say this once. I know as much about this place as you do, and if you accuse me of anything like that again, I'll be sure to kill you next time. You don't know anything about me, and you don't want to know anything about me. But keep in mind that I don't have any problem with losing a lost cause like you. Got it!?" Grim shot back, knocking Felix down and pressing his foot on the dog-man's neck, releasing it after he finished his statement.

"Bitch..." Felix snarled as he was released.

"I'm going to check this place out. Don't follow me." Grim said, walking away from everyone else.

"You Cecilia need to stop acting like a ***** and do something useful!" She heard a girl's voice say. Cecilia looked and saw that it was Sarah, the froggy.

Who the hell does this girl think she is? An angel? My mother? I sure as hell know that there are no angels, and my mother's gone. Is she trying to kiss my ex's ass? Man, this girl disgusts me.

"And who do you think you are, huh? Miss Righteous or something? Yeah...you just messed with the wrong person, Kermit." She spat, getting up and striding towards Sarah. She crouched down and glared at her.

"If you want to know, I got a criminal record, and you're just begging for trouble, goody-two-shoes. Remember that I got history with the police and I won't hesitate to murder you if I have to. As for kissing up to Ross? Get a life, he's not worth it. He's not going to kiss you. Fuck, as if you even deserve a boy, you're probably just one of those lame-ass chastity belt-wearing virgins who preach goody-two-shoes ideals. Better shut up, Kermit, if you don't want trouble." She threatened, before facing Diego/Ross.

"And you...don't try to lie to me, Ross Sanchez. I can see that it's you. You fucking ruined my life. You trying to get into her pants? Expect a giant dong to pop out." She taunted, before getting up and looking over at Felix.

"He knows something....something that he's not telling us. So how the f*ck are we supposed to trust him?" Felix stated after Grim had left.

"He's probably just as stupid as the rest of us on this. I had the pun, remember? The only way to find out is if he's been affected himself. Follow him, stalk him..whatever. Just feel him and observe if there's anything weird. that ought to cure your suspicious mind." Cecilia stated, rolling her eyes as she suggested getting ahold of Grim and feeling him.

"Easy. Nothing strange means something's up. Feel something strange? Then drop it." She continued, sitting back down, only to stand up after the pain in her bum erupted. Sighing, she instead, leaned against a wall.

OOC: Yes, Cece thinks that Diego is her ex, Ross "The Jaguar" Sanchez.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes, unbeknowst to Felix, a deep growl escaping his lips. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" Another growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right." Felix demanded, now having sprouted dog ears. Diego nodded. That guy's attitude made him suspicious. His next act even more so.

"You Bastard, get off me!" Michael shouted into the boys face, drawing his clenched hand back, and swinging it towards the boys face. Michael wasn't normally so strong, but it seemed as if his muscle had grown, and the deformity in his knuckles only lead to a harder blow. Felix was knocked down to the ground before he could say another word. Cracking his knuckles, which were in even more pain, he raised his right foot, and brought it down hard on Felix's neck, cutting off the flow of air to his lungs.

"Listen up you piece of ****, because I'm only gonna say this once. I know as much about this place as you do, and if you accuse me of anything like that again, I'll be sure to kill you next time. You don't know anything about me, and you don't want to know anything about me. But keep in mind that I don't have any problem with losing a lost cause like you. Got it!?" Grim shot back, knocking Felix down and pressing his foot on the dog-man's neck, releasing it after he finished his statement.

"*****..." Felix snarled as he was released.

"I'm going to check this place out. Don't follow me." Grim said, walking away from everyone else. Diego's fist clenched. He was about to leap at the man and do something he might regret had Sarah not began talking.

"You Cecilia need to stop acting like a ***** and do something useful!" She heard a girl's voice say. Cecilia looked and saw that it was Sarah, the froggy.

"And who do you think you are, huh? Miss Righteous or something? Yeah...you just messed with the wrong person, Kermit." She spat, getting up and striding towards Sarah. She crouched down and glared at her.

"If you want to know, I got a criminal record, and you're just begging for trouble, goody-two-shoes. Remember that I got history with the police and I won't hesitate to murder you if I have to. As for kissing up to Ross? Get a life, he's not worth it. He's not going to kiss you. ****, as if you even deserve a boy, you're probably just one of those lame-*** chastity belt-wearing virgins who preach goody-two-shoes ideals. Better shut up, Kermit, if you don't want trouble." She threatened, before facing Diego/Ross.

"And you...don't try to lie to me, Ross Sanchez. I can see that it's you. You ****ing ruined my life. You trying to get into her pants? Expect a giant dong to pop out." She taunted, before getting up and looking over at Felix.

"He knows something....something that he's not telling us. So how the f*ck are we supposed to trust him?" Felix stated after Grim had left.

"He's probably just as stupid as the rest of us on this. I had the pun, remember? The only way to find out is if he's been affected himself. Follow him, stalk him..whatever. Just feel him and observe if there's anything weird. that ought to cure your suspicious mind." Cecilia stated, rolling her eyes as she suggested getting ahold of Grim and feeling him.

"Easy. Nothing strange means something's up. Feel something strange? Then drop it." She continued, sitting back down, only to stand up after the pain in her bum erupted. Sighing, she instead, leaned against a wall.

3... 2... 1... SNAP

"ENOUGH!!!!" Diego had shouted. That was it. The last thing he needed was this woman. He leaped in front of her, with a speed and strength unlike him.

"Listen here, b!tch. I am not Ross Sanchez, whoever he is. I am Diego Vendrix. Not only that, I am getting sick of your attitude. If you need your damn proof, listen well," he said before he grabbed her by the shoulders and picked her up. "First of all, I barely look Mexican. Secondly, what kind of gang member is a freaking art student with a mental condition?! Lastly, I don't care if you have a police record. That just makes you expandable since no one would miss you," he said putting her back down.

"I will not sink to the levels of these madmen, but my patience has run out. Remember something. I have poison. I am not sure which type of spider but I am sure one with enough potent venom to... well you can figure out the rest," Diego said as he looked deep into her eyes. He saw it. She was hiding something under her rough exterior. However, he was way too mad to do anything.

He then cleared his throat. "I apologize, everyone. I am not normally a man of short temper, but when I get mad, I burst. So, we will all try and get along. It is obvious that 'Grim' and Cece are... not compliant. One is a cynical man of mystery and the other is a criminal. We have to control ourselves. No doubt the men watching are having a wonderful time, waiting for us to slaughter one another," Diego said.

"Someone wake Candice up. Evan, Felix, Sarah, once Candice is awakened, let's try and get along," he said.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs

"If you want to know, I got a criminal record, and you're just begging for trouble, goody-two-shoes. Remember that I got history with the police and I won't hesitate to murder you if I have to. As for kissing up to Ross? Get a life, he's not worth it. He's not going to kiss you. ****, as if you even deserve a boy, you're probably just one of those lame-*** chastity belt-wearing virgins who preach goody-two-shoes ideals. Better shut up, Kermit, if you don't want trouble." She threatened, before facing Diego/Ross.

"And you...don't try to lie to me, Ross Sanchez. I can see that it's you. You ****ing ruined my life. You trying to get into her pants? Expect a giant dong to pop out." She taunted, before getting up and looking over at Felix.

"Listen here, b!tch. I am not Ross Sanchez, whoever he is. I am Diego Vendrix. Not only that, I am getting sick of your attitude. If you need your damn proof, listen well," he said before he grabbed her by the shoulders and picked her up. "First of all, I barely look Mexican. Secondly, what kind of gang member is a freaking art student with a mental condition?! Lastly, I don't care if you have a police record. That just makes you expandable since no one would miss you," Diego said putting her back down.

"I will not sink to the levels of these madmen, but my patience has run out. Remember something. I have poison. I am not sure which type of spider but I am sure one with enough potent venom to... well you can figure out the rest," Diego said as he looked deep into her eyes. He saw it. She was hiding something under her rough exterior. However, he was way too mad to do anything.

He then cleared his throat. "I apologize, everyone. I am not normally a man of short temper, but when I get mad, I burst. So, we will all try and get along. It is obvious that 'Grim' and Cece are... not compliant. One is a cynical man of mystery and the other is a criminal. We have to control ourselves. No doubt the men watching are having a wonderful time, waiting for us to slaughter one another," Diego said.

"Someone wake Candice up. Evan, Felix, Sarah, once Candice is awakened, let's try and get along," he said.

Sarah walked over to Candice with a handful of water and dumped it on her head waking her up. After Candice was awake, Sarah said "I will worn you all once if any of you has the nerve to call me froggy or Kermit I will personally poison them." "So what are we going to do next" Sarah said. She glared at Cecelia, then sat down.

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
Michael Mieti

Michaels stroll around the facility had given him a little time to think to himself. His mind was slowly shifting into the nicer state of mind that he inhabited every other day, and this cleared his mind of the bad impressions his roommates had given him. His hand was clearly growing larger, as he looked down and saw that some of the bone had protruded out of his skin, and had grown thicker, and started to show signs of curvature. He still couldn't be certain of the exact animal he was, but he was certain it was reptilian.

He listened in on the conversations as he came back to the lounge.

"Listen here, b!tch. I am not Ross Sanchez, whoever he is. I am Diego Vendrix. Not only that, I am getting sick of your attitude. If you need your damn proof, listen well," he said before he grabbed her by the shoulders and picked her up. "First of all, I barely look Mexican. Secondly, what kind of gang member is a freaking art student with a mental condition?! Lastly, I don't care if you have a police record. That just makes you expandable since no one would miss you," Diego said putting her back down.

Sarah walked over to Candice with a bottle of water and dumped it on her head waking her up. After Candice was awake, Sarah said "I will warn you all once. If any of you have the nerve to call me froggy or Kermit, I will personally poison you." The girl seemed distressed by all of this. "So what are we going to do next?"

Grim had had enough of listening to this. He marched in, his new purpose to right these ignorant peoples minds.

"You ignorant fucks." Grim said satirically, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Michael looked demanding for an answer. The anger in his eyes shot through all of them.

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling yourself Human Beings, when you feel it perfectly right to harm others with inhuman power." Grim looked at his hand, and then over to Felix.

"My apologies for striking you down. I don't know my own power yet, and I didn't plan for this to happen." He looked at Felix with an apologetic look in his eyes, however this quickly turned to hate. "However, I stand by my point that I will kill you if you accuse me of anything again. Not by my mutations power, but by my own."

With that, Michael turned towards the kitchen area of the lounge, towards the tap. It had only just occurred to him that he had drank nothing apart from possibly the green fluid in the original test tubes.

OOC: This is called Character developement. Hypno12, bottle of water? You just happen to have a bottle of water lying around? What?

Edit please.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Candace Kejek

Candace woke up sputtering as water was pored into her mouth. She saw the girl that had trouble with a ring with a water bottle. She turned to the others. "I will warn you all once. If any of you have the nerve to call me froggy or Kermit, I will personally poison you. So what are we going to do next?"

Candace sat up and blinked. Was she the only one threatening the others?

"You ignorant fucks." Grim said from seemingly nowhere, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Candace sighed. At least someone had their head in the right place. He continued to berate the others.

After he left Candace spoke up. "He's right, we can't threaten each other. Also, sorry for passing out. The change you went through was sudden and quite shocking." She then stood up. "Now, I would most appreciate it if everyone could stop being so aggressive to each other. Really, we have been kidnapped and injected with animal DNA, and some of you are threatening others. If we would stop acting like children, then maybe we could figure out how to escape and go home."

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Sorry about not posting. I've been crazy busy with my RP sign-ups.

Evan Bosse
Marine Iguana

He was deep in thought for a few minutes, thinking about everything that has been going on. His mind was racing at a million miles a minute. His thoughts mostly focused on escape, coupled with the tension in the air. He snapped away from his thoughts when the situation got out of hand.

"You! How the f*ck do you know so much about this?!" Felix shouted out of nowhere. He walked right up to Grim and lifted him up by his collar, glaring deep into his eyes, unbeknowst to Felix, a deep growl escaping his lips. "Come on! Tell us! You're so damn sure of all this, so what the hell is exactly going on?!" Another growl escaped his lips. "I don't know why, but something about you just doesn't sit right."

"You Bastard, get off me!" michael shouted into the boys face, drawing his clenched hand back, and swinging it towards the boys face. Michael wasn't normally so strong, but it seemed as if his muscle had grown, and the deformity in his knuckles only lead to a harder blow. Felix was knocked down to the ground before he could say another word. Cracking his knuckles, which were in even more pain, he raised his right foot, and brought it down hard on Felix's neck, cutting off the flow of air to his lungs.

"Listen up you piece of ****, because I'm only gonna say this once." Michael muttered to him, crouching down with his foot still firmly placed on his neck. His leg strength had increased aswell, due to his hip bones changing slightly. "I know as much about this place as you do, and if you accuse me of anything like that again, I'll be sure to kill you next time. You don't know anything about me, and you don't want to know anything about me. But keep in mind that I don't have any problem with losing a lost cause like you. Got it!?" Michael spat as he worded the last question. He pressed down hard with his foot, and pushed his foot off of his neck, returning the colour to Felix's face.

"I'm going to check this place out. Don't follow me." Michael said, calming down slightly from his ordeal, and walking past the pool.

"He knows something." Felix spat out, coughing before baring his teeth. "...something that he's not telling us." He got up, glaring at Grim as he walked away, and something caught his eye. His knuckle, the one he had hit him with, seemed almost, deformed. "...So how the f*ck are we supposed to trust him?"

Then Cece started in. And who do you think you are, huh? Miss Righteous or something? Yeah...you just messed with the wrong person, Kermit." She spat, getting up and striding towards Sarah. She crouched down and glared at her.

Then Diego shouted. "ENOUGH!!!!" Diego had shouted. That was it. The last thing he needed was this woman. He leaped in front of her, with a speed and strength unlike him.

"Listen here, b!tch. I am not Ross Sanchez, whoever he is. I am Diego Vendrix. Not only that, I am getting sick of your attitude. If you need your damn proof, listen well," he said before he grabbed her by the shoulders and picked her up. "First of all, I barely look Mexican. Secondly, what kind of gang member is a freaking art student with a mental condition?! Lastly, I don't care if you have a police record. That just makes you expandable since no one would miss you," he said putting her back down.

Evan stood motionless, shocked by what was going on. He just couldn't understand the animocity between everyone here. He was speechless. Grim returned shortly, with more to add.

"You ignorant ****s." Grim said satirically, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Michael looked demanding for an answer. The anger in his eyes shot through all of them.

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling yourself Human Beings, when you feel it perfectly right to harm others with inhuman power." Grim looked at his hand, and then over to Felix.

"My apologies for striking you down. I don't know my own power yet, and I didn't plan for this to happen." He looked at Felix with an apologetic look in his eyes, however this quickly turned to hate. "However, I stand by my point that I will kill you if you accuse me of anything again. Not by my mutations power, but by my own."

Then Candice woke up. Candace spoke up. "He's right, we can't threaten each other. Also, sorry for passing out. The change you went through was sudden and quite shocking." She then stood up. "Now, I would most appreciate it if everyone could stop being so aggressive to each other. Really, we have been kidnapped and injected with animal DNA, and some of you are threatening others. If we would stop acting like children, then maybe we could figure out how to escape and go home."

Evan was still motionless, his mouth agape and his hair on egde. He was not used to anything like this, ever. He just didn't know how to react. Finally, he shook it off. He moved back to the heat lamp, where he had been looking before everything happened. He stared into the light, his eyes buring, but he knew he had seen something. Finally he spotted it. A small, black, mechanical object hidden by the lights brightness. Evan turned his head away to shake of the glare, and shouted to Grim. "Hey Grim. Come look at this, I think I found something." He pointed to where the small object was hidden in the lamp.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- Hello people. I'm new. Don't kill me.
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin

Aeron woke up quickly with a quick jolt of electricicty. He looked around quickly, panicked.
"I'm in a freakin test tube."Aeron thought. It was a strange room. Aeron himself was in an overly large test tube filled with a heavily oxidized liquid and, of course, Aeron himself. It hard enough not to freak out for him in regular situation. This was beyond regular. He saw some workers working around him.

"This kid... Sucks to be him. He's already scared enough according to his file." One worker said. Another started talking as well. He started looking at the file, which had a full list of his fears. He started naming them off. Roughly 20 minutes later, the first worker started talking again." I assume he might have a new fear too after this- tiny flightless birds." He turned around to look at the tube Aeron was in, and noticed he was awake. He pulled a lever and another bolt of electricity went through him, and he blacked out.

Aeron awoke sometime later in a white room. He heard people yelling at each other in the other room. He was laying out on a bed with a TV in front of him. He also noticed a camera watching him like a falcon. The TV flickered on, and a man that reminded Aeron of a mad scientist.

"Greetings. My name is Dr. Starling, and I run this facility. You have each been hand picked to undergoe some... mild changes, if you may. You see, we're testing a new use for TGP, and you all volunteered to do this for me! Ehehehe!"

"TGP? Wasn't that some miracle chemical? Anyways, what ever it is, I didn't sign up for this. Lier."

"... No good? Ah well, it was worth a shot. But think about it. We couldn't risk you saying no, you would've missed out on an amazing oppurtunity. We are going to change history with these experiments. Now, if you exit your room you will enter the tester's lounge, where you can socialise with your new friends. Hopefully you don't kill eacho- I MEAN, I HOPE YOU GET ALONG... Ha... Haha... Ahahaha!"

"Great. My options are stay in here and rot, or just get killed right off by the other people.Why not. Aeron thought. He got up and opened the door to meet his fellow victims. Aeron thought they looked like they had already met. And they all hated each other.

Rainslight

Clarification?
(OOC: Don't judge btw, It's 3 am here, and thanks to job/insomnia, I've gotten about 3 hrs in the last 48. But I dunno when I'll be able to post next... soooooo.... Sleep will to wait. >.>)
Felix Serin
German Shepherd Dog

"He's probably just as stupid as the rest of us on this. I had the pun, remember? The only way to find out is if he's been affected himself. Follow him, stalk him..whatever. Just feel him and observe if there's anything weird. that ought to cure your suspicious mind." Felix looked up, seeing the goth girl standing above him. She smelled a little different too...

"Easy. Nothing strange means something's up. Feel something strange? Then drop it." Felix grinded his teeth as girl went to go sit back down. It was sound advice, but-

"ENOUGH!!!!" The spiderman yelled at the top of his lungs, derailing Felix's train of thought.

"Listen here, b!tch. I am not Ross Sanchez, whoever he is. I am Diego Vendrix. Not only that, I am getting sick of your attitude. If you need your damn proof, listen well," he said before he grabbed her by the shoulders and picked her up, causing Felix to jump onto two legs as well. "First of all, I barely look Mexican. Secondly, what kind of gang member is a freaking art student with a mental condition?! Lastly, I don't care if you have a police record. That just makes you expandable since no one would miss you," he said putting her back down.

"I will not sink to the levels of these madmen, but my patience has run out. Remember something. I have poison."

<Scary Scary.> Felix rolled his eyes, reaching up and scratching his left ear. It was weird, having his ear way up there, but in a way, it felt... natural, almost better.

"I am not sure which type of spider but I am sure one with enough potent venom to... well you can figure out the rest."

He then cleared his throat. "I apologize, everyone. I am not normally a man of short temper, but when I get mad, I burst. So, we will all try and get along. It is obvious that 'Grim' and Cece are... not compliant. One is a cynical man of mystery and the other is a criminal."

<We're not the ones who sprayed venom everywhere in when we first met.> Felix 's ears twitched as he continued.

"We have to control ourselves. No doubt the men watching are having a wonderful time, waiting for us to slaughter one another," Diego said.

Felix's ears twitched as they picked up another sound, coming from further down the hallway. More kidnappers perhaps? Or just Grim? He felt his teeth clench as the word "Grim" entered his head.

Felix really didn't pay attention, however, he was too busy glaring at Grim as he entered, a low growl escaping his throat.

"You ignorant ****s." Grim said satirically, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Michael looked demanding for an answer.

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling yourself Human Beings, when you feel it perfectly right to harm others with inhuman power."

Felix felt his nails digging into his palms, his teeth clenched to the point of breaking. How dare this b*tch come into this place and lecture them about loosing themselves. As Felix's growls esculated, Grim did the worst thing he possibly could've done, walked up to Felix.

"My apologies for striking you down. I don't know my own power yet, and I didn't plan for this to happen." He looked at Felix with an apologetic look in his eyes, Felix's inner core turing to complete hate towards this man. He dare apologize? He dare approach him? The desire to bite out his throat grew by the second. And the next thing he said just pushed him over the edge and careening to the pit below.

"However, I stand by my point that I will kill you if you accuse me of anything again. Not by my mutations power, but by my own."

"Hey Grim." Felix, speaking through growls, snarled, the ears on the top of his head flattening. "F*ck off." His whole body shook madly, doing his best to contain the hate, anger, and something else; it was almost like a craving, a beast inside, instinct perhaps? His teeth, jaw strengthening, ground against each other, pushing so hard he could taste blood in his mouth. He wanted nothing more than to bite Grim's throat out, to have the taste of it instead of his own. Grim turned to leave, and Felix, behind clenched teeth, growled. "And here's my warning. Stay the hell away from me."

"Also, sorry for passing out." The one teacher claiming to be a cat said. "The change you went through was sudden and quite shocking." She then stood up. "Now, I would most appreciate it if everyone could stop being so aggressive to each other. Really, we have been kidnapped and injected with animal DNA, and some of you are threatening others. If we would stop acting like children, then maybe we could figure out how to escape and go home."

"Hey Grim." The kid known as "Evan" shouted. "Come look at this, I think I found something." Felix scoffed as the kid looked into the lamp and Grim approached. Why did everyone trust that b*tch so much anyway?

Felix's ears twitted as he heard another door open, turning to see a a young kid, probably no younger than 10 or 12.

"Those... Taking children as well?" This time Felix heard himself growling, quickly stopping himself. What was happening to them?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

Sarah walked over to Candice with a handful of water and dumped it on her head waking her up. After Candice was awake, Sarah said "I will worn you all once if any of you has the nerve to call me froggy or Kermit I will personally poison them." "So what are we going to do next" Sarah said. She glared at Cecelia, then sat down. Before Diego could say anything, he saw Grim come back.

"You ignorant ****s." Grim said satirically, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Michael looked demanding for an answer. The anger in his eyes shot through all of them. Diego was unfazed, considering what Grim had done before.

"You're a hypocrite. You're lecturing us after you actually tried and kill Felix? And now you are threatening him again? Here is the truth of the matter. What makes us human isn't on the outside, but on the inside. On the inside, I am still the same person. An art student. Someone with a short temper who tried hard to keep it in check. You would strike Felix down now, whether you were normal or otherwise," Diego said at him. He was calm at this point, now he had his narrowed eyes on Grim.

After he left Candace spoke up. "He's right, we can't threaten each other. Also, sorry for passing out. The change you went through was sudden and quite shocking." She then stood up. "Now, I would most appreciate it if everyone could stop being so aggressive to each other. Really, we have been kidnapped and injected with animal DNA, and some of you are threatening others. If we would stop acting like children, then maybe we could figure out how to escape and go home."

"Yeah. Despite the fact he nearly killed Felix and threatening to do so once more," Diego said at Candace. She went in and fainted so she didn't know the whole story. He couldn't be mad at her.

He went over to where Evan was. He carefully picked up the object and placed it on the table. He signaled for people to come over before noticing the new kid. His eyes widened. Seriously, a kid?! These guys were mad. "Hey, welcome. My name is Diego," Diego said as he came over to introduce himself.

George~©

All Gravy
Michael Mieti

"You're a hypocrite. You're lecturing us after you actually tried and kill Felix? And now you are threatening him again? Here is the truth of the matter. What makes us human isn't on the outside, but on the inside. On the inside, I am still the same person. An art student. Someone with a short temper who tried hard to keep it in check. You would strike Felix down now, whether you were normal or otherwise," Diego said at him. He was calm at this point, now he had his narrowed eyes on Grim.

Michael could do nothing more than chuckle to himself at his remarck. Diego didn't get it. Michaels hand started to ache again, as bone started to protrude through his fingertips, curving as it emerged.

"I never intended to kill this boy. My actions served as a warning. I will kill by my own power if I have to, and not abuse any curse that is laid upon me." Michael was starting to sound as if he was a preacher, but nevertheless, he carried on.

"You say that you are the same person on the inside, but would that person abuse a power to get his own way?" Michael looked at him, the satirical attitude towards the group gone, and the seriousness returning to his eyes. "And yet you think you have the right to call ME a hypocrite?" Michael said. He knew that his words would cause a reaction from the guy, but at the same time, wanted to get something into their heads. He looked away again.

"I know you won't listen, due to first impressions. But don't let this curse lead your way of life, and don't rely on it, or else you were never truly human in the first place." He paused for a moment, as his sad expression explained his worry for these people. He clenched his fist after he had finished talking, the curvature of his 'claws' hurting his hands slightly.

"Hey Grim, come and look at this." was heard over in the corner of the room. Evan had found something hidden in a lamp. Diego immediately decided to take charge. It was pissing Grim off, the fact that Diego was effectively declaring himself the ring-leader of the group, throwing threats around and telling others what to do. This wasn't due to lack of power, but rather a different moral belief. Nevertheless, Grim walked over, to analyse the object.

"A camera, I think." Grim muttered, picking the object up, being sure to face the glaring side away from him; if it was a camera, he wouldn't give this Dr. Starling the entertainment of finding something. Grim slowly analysed it between his fingers, looking for battery compartments. It must have been hidden well, as even Grim's trained eye couldn't find it. He placed it back down on the table, for anyone else to analyse.

"I'm going to look for more of these." Grim said, striding off around the corner, into another part of the seemingly large room.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin

Aeron quickly looked around. He was used to doing this to memorize things quickly. The first he saw was a woman, about 34. She looked fairly normal, but she was somewhat fuzzy, like she was growing fur. The next was another woman, roughly 19 or 20. She was also furry, and had some black fur around her neck. Next up was a man that looked somewhat shady. His hands looked deformed. Another man was somewhat fuzzy and had freaking spider legs sticking out of his back. A teenager, about 16, was covered in scales. Another girl had a powdery blue skin. A man with pointy dog-like ears was there too. He reminded Aeron of a dog his grandpa had. He kinda wanted to scratch him behind his ear to see if he would shake his leg.
This was alot to handle for a boy. He stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. He wasn't used to being around a lot of new people. Normally, he at least knew one person.
"
Those...Taking children as well?" The dog-like man said. he started growling for a second, clearly angry at the people who did this to all of us.
"Hey, welcome. My name is Diego." The spider-man came up and said to him. He quickly looked at his body to see if he was growing fur or extra limbs. All he saw was a bluish-black tint to his skin. He was tempted to faint, but he didn't.
"H-H-Hi." He studdered as he spoke. He was barely used to talking to his parents. "I'm A-A-Aeron."

Edit+OOC- Hypno, have you ever seen any form of correct writing? Or are you just always in a hurry when you type these out.

Last edited:

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Sarah Goodmen

"You ignorant ****s." Grim said satirically, looking over at all of them as he approached. "You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Michael looked demanding for an answer.

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling yourself Human Beings, when you feel it perfectly right to harm others with inhuman power."

"Sorry I threatened you guys, I just can't stand being called names" Sarah said feeling ashamed of herself.

Suddenly a young boy walked in.

Those...Taking children as well?" Felix said
"Hey, welcome. My name is Diego." Diego siad
"H-H-Hi." The boy studdered as he spoke. "I'm A-A-Aeron." The boy said.

"Hi" Sarah said as she walked over. "So there taking children" Sarah said with a bit of anger. "So your name is Aeron, its nice to meet you im Sarah" Sarah said. Sarah looked over at Cecelia sure she would threaten him to. "So who wants to find out a way of escape" Sarah said with a little enthusiasm. "I mean there has to be a way out" Sarah said her enthusiasm growing. Then she realized her skin had a blueish tinge to it and her back was hunching.

"A camera, I think." Grim muttered, picking the object up, after examining the object he placed it on the table. Sarah walked over and picked it up. "It looks like some form of camera" Sarah said as she examined it. "Wait it looks kind of like a miniature voice recorder, like the larger voice recorder my father has." Sarah said

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Curt Atmos

Pain. That's what Curt felt when he woke up in the green tube. His last memory of doing anything was studying for that giant test, the test he had to pass. Now he was floating. In a green test tube. Curt felt woozy, but managed to strain his ears and hear some muffled voices. A few words he heard were "big cat" and "pain". Obviously, these psychos that had kidnapped him were muttering under their breath. He could see the fuzzy outlines of a few people.

My glasses? Do I still have my glasses? Curt thought this a bit worriedly, so he tried to pull up his arm to feel his face. His arm moved slowly as if the green liquid was caramel, thick and dence. Before Curt could actually touch his face, a surge of electricity ran though him and everything went black.

The next thing Curt knew, he was awake in a white room. It had a surveillance camera and a bed that he was laying on, but Curt took no notice of that. Instead, his eyes flew to the screen that had suddenly turned on. A man who looked like one of those mad scientists started talking.

"Greetings. My name is Dr. Starling, and I run this facility. You have been hand-picked to undergoe some... mild changes, if you may. You see, we're testing a new use for TGP, and you all volunteered to do this for me! Ehehehe!"

What? TGP... isn't that some miracle... thing? And the last thing I signed up for was a Zoology class at college. Curt thought, annoyed.

"... No good? Ah well, it was worth a shot. But think about it. We couldn't risk you saying no, you would've missed out on an amazing opportunity. We are going to change history with these experiments. Now, if you exit your room you will enter the tester's lounge, where you can socialize with your new friends. Hopefully, you don't kill eachoth- I MEAN, I HOPE YOU GET ALONG... Ha... Haha... Ahahaha!"

There are others? Curt thought, mildly interested. He left the room and walked into the testers lounge. There was one person who looked... fuzzy. Another had spider legs grown out of his back. Another had dog ears. A girl has silvery skin, while some other person appeared to be covered in scales. One guy had odd looking hands. Curt blinked, and wiped his glasses. No good. They were really there. He wasn't hallucinating. He noticed a really little guy with blackish-blueish tinged skin come in, and the spider dude and the silvery girl went up to him to introduce themselves.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
OOC- I hope there isn't a rule on over-posting. Then I'd be screwed.

Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin

"Hi." Sarah said as she walked over. "They're taking children." Sarah said with a bit of anger. "So your name is Aeron, its nice to meet you, I'm Sarah." Sarah said. Sarah looked over at the furry girl. "So who wants to find out.A way of escape." Sarah said with a little enthusiasm. "I mean, there has to be a way out." Sarah said her enthusiasm growing.
"She's kinda right. Every prision has it's flaws."Aeron thought to himself.
"I s-s-suppose you people have figured out what's happening to us. Can somebody please tell me?" Aeron looked around to find an exit or somebody to answer his question.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
"I s-s-suppose you people have figured out what's happening to us. Can somebody please tell me?" Aeron "We were kidnapped and mixed with animals" Sarah said trying not to scare him. "I think we should split into groups and try to find an escape route" Sarah said.

Then she noticed an older guy entering the room. "So should we split up and search for a place we can escape from, or wait till all the other test subjects get here?" Sarah said looking at everyone.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cecilia Lowell

And then they threaten and get defensive....

Cecilia leaned against the way with a poker face as Diego and Sarah threatened her. She mentally made a gagging sound. Self-righteous idiots. They never knew what she had been through, and being authoritative and threatening only made her more hostile. She hated those types, thinking they were always right. Like those women in Juvie Hall.

"You ignorant fucks You think its right to just threaten people with your newfound abilities, just so you can get your own way? You're treating this like a blessing rather than a curse. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your lives!?" Grim suddenly cut in as he came back. Cecilia looked up at him, then looked away again. Of course she didn't, but if this 'Grim" were the dictator-type, she wouldn't follow.

"You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling yourself Human Beings, when you feel it perfectly right to harm others with inhuman power." He continued, before facing Felix.

"My apologies for striking you down. I don't know my own power yet, and I didn't plan for this to happen. However, I stand by my point that I will kill you if you accuse me of anything again. Not by my mutations power, but by my own."

Felix however, did not seem convinced by Grim's apology.

"He's right, we can't threaten each other. Also, sorry for passing out. The change you went through was sudden and quite shocking." She then stood up. "Now, I would most appreciate it if everyone could stop being so aggressive to each other. Really, we have been kidnapped and injected with animal DNA, and some of you are threatening others. If we would stop acting like children, then maybe we could figure out how to escape and go home." The teacher, Candice, said as she got up. Kermit had taken a bottle of water and dumped its contents over her head to wake her up.

Felix, however, did not buy Grim's apology, forcefully rejecting him and telling him to stay away.

"You're a hypocrite. You're lecturing us after you actually tried and kill Felix? And now you are threatening him again? Here is the truth of the matter. What makes us human isn't on the outside, but on the inside. On the inside, I am still the same person. An art student. Someone with a short temper who tried hard to keep it in check. You would strike Felix down now, whether you were normal or otherwise." Diego/Ross spoke up, which made Cecilia roll her eyes. He sure was extremely hammy, speaking up the way he did. Who did he think he was? A cult leader or something? He claimed that he wasn't Ross, and that somebody with a mental disorder was definitely no gangster.

Yeah, right. There's no specific archetype for a Cholo. Ross wore glasses...he's one. Oh, yeah...he's Ross. So he's therefore a Cholo and a liar.

"I never intended to kill this boy. My actions served as a warning. I will kill by my own power if I have to, and not abuse any curse that is laid upon me." Michael was starting to sound as if he was a preacher, but nevertheless, he carried on.

"You say that you are the same person on the inside, but would that person abuse a power to get his own way? And yet you think you have the right to call ME a hypocrite? I know you won't listen, due to first impressions. But don't let this curse lead your way of life, and don't rely on it, or else you were never truly human in the first place." Grim replied. Cecilia did not want to admit it, but she found herself siding with his statement.

Go, Grim. Push down the threatening, dictatorial asshole of a liar.

"Hey Grim, come and look at this." Pussy Evan called as he looked at a lamp. The older boy strode towards him and looked.

"A camera, I think." Grim muttered, picking the object up and examining it, before putting it on the table.

"It looks like some form of camera" Sarah said as she examined it. "Wait it looks kind of like a miniature voice recorder, like the larger voice recorder my father has." She continued.

We are being watched...who the heck is behind all this?

Grim left the room for a second time, and a kid appeared in the doorway, followed by an older guy.

Oh, great. A kid? What now? I hate kids...

Sarah and Diego then proceeded to introduce themselves. As if kids needed special treatment.

"So should we split up and search for a place we can escape from, or wait till all the other test subjects get here?" Sarah asked, which made Cecilia roll her eyes. However, her smug demeanor soon disappeared as she felt a sharp tugging pain coming from her bum.

"AHH!" She exclaimed as the pain made her collapse on the ground. Moving her head slowly, she looked to see what it was. A tail...black and furry...like a wolf's, poking out from underneath the hem of her mini skirt.

"Oww...oww..." She moaned, before she realized that even that started to sound like...howling. What the heck was going on? They were right about the pun. She really was going wolf.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Bold Jumping Spider

Diego crossed his arms. His spider legs were at rest. He was wondering what they could do now. On the one hand, escape as soon as possible would be the ideal solution. At the same time, they would be condemned by society unless they find a cure. Would anyone know where to start? He sighed and shook his head.

"I think we should rethink our strategy. First of all, we all seem to be part of what many would consider an unethical experiment. This means we would be in an isolated area, away from civilization. Places like the highest of mountain tops, deep underground or in other faraway places. To me, the first example coming to mind would be an island. If we are on a island, there where are we? What is the closest landmass? Would they be able to speak English or any other languages we can speak? Could they help us? Would they help us?" Diego began before taking a breath.

"Look at us. We are changing into animal-human hybrids. Many would view us as freaks or monsters to be killed or experimented on if we tried to get back home without a cure. Is there even a way to get us back to normal? Then how would we live our lives?" Diego said. He was sure his parents could accept him like this. Not much has changed aside from being fuzzier and the legs. He could disguise that with a big trench coat or something. Graphic designing was not really an interactive job, though it had its moments. He could feign sickness or unable to show himself to people normally. During the sleepless nights, he could go and be a superhero. He smiled inwardly. That sounded pretty cool, though it would raise suspicion.

"I think we should all go to bed. Maybe we won't be hostile toward one another if we got some rest," Diego suggested.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Aeron Kororā
Little Blue Penguin
Current Height- 5 ft.

"We were kidnapped and mixed with animals." Sarah said trying not to scare Aeron. "I think we should split into groups and try to find an escape route." Sarah said. Mixed with animals? Are you serious?Aeron thought. He quickly scanned through his memory to see what animal he may have been fused with.
About right afterwards, another man came in. Not another. Aeron thought to himself. He continued to scan through his thoughts.

"So should we split up and search for a place we can escape from, or wait till all the other test subjects get here?" Sarah asked after noticing the new guy. Aeron noticed he didn't get nearly as much attention as himself. He continued to think. He rembered the people when he was in the tube. " I assume he might have a new fear too after this- tiny flightless birds."

"AHH!" the furry girl exclaimed as a furry tail sprouted from her backside."Oww...oww..." She moaned, and it started to sound like howling.
Aeron suddenly thought of what his last name meant. Kororā.
"Little Blue Penguin." He blurted out."That's what I'm fused with. Average height is 11 to 12 inches. That's why I feel shorter. The bluish black tint is from feathers." Aeron felt akward saying all of this at once. He slipped away into a corner after saying all of this.

George~©

All Gravy
OOC: Passing on management of this RP to whoever I feel should be decent enough to manage it. I've recently been approved as a PASBL referee, and I'm going to devote my writing time to that, instead of Roleplaying. PM me if you want to manage this.

Not Hypno12.

For my character, just say that he never came back or something. I didn't really plan for this.

Apologies for any inconvenience~

DVB

Philosopher Knight
OOC: midgeorge has given me control of the RPG. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask him. In the meantime, keep updating. After enough people do, I will post a timeskip to the night. This will allow moments for our chars to cool down, think to themselves and any other activities. I will try and read about this so we can do this.

Ideas are encouraged, send me a PM for them.

Thank you and happy roleplaying!