• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Th@t Guy's Pokemon Depot

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Im really sorry,My Shiny Hydreigon's actually a Pokemon Movie 11 Japanese one,sorry for the confusion,I have a Satoshi's Reshiram and an NOK Rayquaza,a pokemon movie 11 victini,would you still be interested??

No sorry I have a Japanese one

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
No sorry I have a Japanese one

Its ok,I also have a JAP Movie 11 Victini and a shiny silcoon,(Not found in your shop)Would you be interested?

Last edited:

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
Yes,its UT,Its captured at Lv 10 and is JAP,Do you want it?and do you also want the Movie 11 Victini?

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
I'm interested in the flawless one. I have a shiny Larvesta, but I don't think that'd be fair. CMT for your flawless Riolu, thanks :)

No Larvesta is fine

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Yes,its UT,Its captured at Lv 10 and is JAP,Do you want it?and do you also want the Movie 11 Victini?

The shiny Cascoon, what do you want for it? I already have the Victini

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Ok, if you say so. Btw I think I have a couple of flawless replacements for a couple of non-flawless shinies/ events. Would you be interested?

I would be interested but i think we should do our current trades first we have a lot to do.

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
The shiny Cascoon, what do you want for it? I already have the Victini

I would like your shiny horsea and I also have a dream world male poochyena(in DW Ball)

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Ok what do you want for it?

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
I would want your shiny mudkip for my DW Poochyena and your shiny horsea for my shiny cascoon.Is that fine with you?

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
I would want your shiny mudkip for my DW Poochyena and your shiny horsea for my shiny cascoon.Is that fine with you?

Ok that is fine I have a long trade so i'll VM when im done

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader