• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Th@t Guy's Pokemon Depot

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
the navel rock ho-oh and lugia

Ausgirl

TRU Arceus is hardy
Movie 9 Arceus is quiet
Shiny oaks letter Shaymin is
FAl2010 Mew is timid
10Aniv Celebi is bold
WISHMKR Jirachi is careful and quiet, the shiny one is bold

I have one

I'm very interested in your shiny oaks letter Shaymin -I would still like to know the nature though, FAL2010 Mew timid and the bold WISHMKR Jirachi. Please check out my trade shop later today since I will be doing a major update for my events section.

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
I'm very interested in your shiny oaks letter Shaymin -I would still like to know the nature though, FAL2010 Mew timid and the bold WISHMKR Jirachi. Please check out my trade shop later today since I will be doing a major update for my events section.

Sorry about that ill edit this post when I get home, and I will check

henryshen11

loading...99%
hello i have a spacec dexoys, oblivia heatran and oblivia shaymin. will trade them for your AAA pikachu or NOK rayquaza

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Ok I'll take Satoshi's Zekrom for Shaymin?

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Can you clone?

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Ok do you mind cloning the Shaymin, (and two copies of it) and a MYSTRY Mew back? I'll let you keep a copy of the Mew if you like :)

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
I also have a SPR2010 Pikachu coloured Pichu if you want it