• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Th@t Guy's Pokemon Depot

Jeremyz Dragon Tamer

Clash of the Titans
Congrats on the shop im interested in these
Virizion Lv. 42, UT
Thundurus M, Lv. 40, UT
Kyurem Lv. 75, UT, FL
Lugia Lv.70, UT
Ho-Oh Lv. 45, UT
Mewtwo Lv.70, UT

and i have these
Korean Carlita's Hydeigon
Korean Janita's Golurk
Oblivia Darkrai
Alamos Darkra

pm me to negosiate

MarioZone

Can you clone my Darkrai for me, four copies.
If you'd want something, I guess you can keep a Darkrai for yourself.

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Can you clone my Darkrai for me, four copies.
If you'd want something, I guess you can keep a Darkrai for yourself.

What Darkrai is it

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Just an ordinary Darkrai, UT, Timid, traded. Anything specific you'd want?

So is it a members card darkrai and in the wants section

Wartiger97

The Forester
Hi I have a lvl.70 Japanese event Mewtwo it is holding an king's rock its nature is careful and it likes to fight its moves are Phystrike,Shadow Ball,Aura Sphere,and Electro Ball note I'm not the original trainer but it is UT as far as I can tell its legit what would you trade for it?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i only found two other pokemon that were on your list (i have some shinies, but don't offer them cuz most people really have one specific one they are looking for.
the ones i have are
tru regigigas
tru darkrai.
the only problem is i value both higher than a shiny eevee. so i'm not sure what to do.

Are there any other pokes you are interested on because im interested in both
i looked through the list and found a few that i found interesting. i don't expect all of them, but i thought i would list them and you could tell me what you're willing to trade for the two.
shinies:
eevee f, lv1.UT DW
torchic m lv1 UT
herdier f lv33 UT
tepig m lv1 UT kor
chikorita m lv1 UT

i kinda listed them in order of appeal. i already have a shiny chikorita... but the on i have isn't that great for battle. i was wondering. are any of them ones you caught yourself? (except tepig) if possible i'd love if they could be nicknamed.
anyway. you are welcome to pm or vm with a decision. i'll be haunting around here too.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Ok sure 10char

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
I don't think so. It's caught in a Master Ball, so it's probably a Newmoon Island Darkrai
They are the same thing
Hi I have a lvl.70 Japanese event Mewtwo it is holding an king's rock its nature is careful and it likes to fight its moves are Phystrike,Shadow Ball,Aura Sphere,and Electro Ball note I'm not the original trainer but it is UT as far as I can tell its legit what would you trade for it?
Its a pokesmash mewtwo I have one
i looked through the list and found a few that i found interesting. i don't expect all of them, but i thought i would list them and you could tell me what you're willing to trade for the two.
shinies:
eevee f, lv1.UT DW
torchic m lv1 UT
herdier f lv33 UT
tepig m lv1 UT kor
chikorita m lv1 UT

i kinda listed them in order of appeal. i already have a shiny chikorita... but the on i have isn't that great for battle. i was wondering. are any of them ones you caught yourself? (except tepig) if possible i'd love if they could be nicknamed.
anyway. you are welcome to pm or vm with a decision. i'll be haunting around here too.
The only one I caught myself was Herdier

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
What nature is your shiny ghastly? I have a shiny UT pupitar for it!

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Can I get a clone of my raikou holding a masterball? You get a copy.
What kind of Raikou is it?
ok. what do you think would be a fair trade?
fer sure still interested in the herdier, eevee, and tepig.

Umm pick one more shiny and I think 2 shinies for each is fair if you do

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
What kind of Raikou is it?

Umm pick one more shiny and I think 2 shinies for each is fair if you do
ok sounds good to me. how about 361. Snorunt F, Lv. 33, UT
also is it possible to ask you to nn the herdier? if yes can you name her Ziva

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
CMT for the Shiny Bird Trio (and are they flawless/nearflawless)