• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thais's Agora

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
@awesome- that is a yes =P. sorry if i was unclear.
Okay, thanks. Let me know when you want to trade, I responded to your post in my thread.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
@ powerspartain- sorry as my dw torchic is a rather rare event and given it is also flawless i don't think i can give you it for that offer. oh thank you but i actually offer cloneing as one of my services =P

Ok. What could you offer for my mudkipz? All i'm really interested in is one of your zoruas, so as long as it is a fair offer I will take it :)

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@awesome- probably now, ill check to see if you are on.
@yoda-trade completed
@powerspartain- how about my shiny litwick? has 31 ivs in spatack and a beneficial nature.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
shop updated

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
interested in your shiny flawless frosslass, woudl you take a V-create rayquaza for it?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@ finder- hey there again. actually just got a V-create rayquaza, unless its a nature that intersts me can you offer something else by chance?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
the nature is timid... (doesn't go with V-create) anyway, I also have a shiny flawless timid shaymin, that good?

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
@powerspartain- how about my shiny litwick? has 31 ivs in spatack and a beneficial nature.

Hmmm... Is it flawless and has the DW ability? Please give me the exact IVs. If so then I will certainly take it. But whatever I trade my SF mudkip for would have to be flawless or near-flawless. A flawless for flawless kind of deal.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Hmmm... Is it flawless and has the DW ability? Please give me the exact IVs. If so then I will certainly take it. But whatever I trade my SF mudkip for would have to be flawless or near-flawless. A flawless for flawless kind of deal.
DW litwicks are unreleased.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@spartan- uh yeah i didn't say it was DW O-o. and like fielder said, they aren't released =/. but it is flawless ^_^ and shiny. and a special attack nature beneficial. ^_^
@feilder- yeah that is good ^_^

Last edited:

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
@spartan- uh yeah i didn't say it was DW O-o. and like fielder said, they aren't released =/. but it is flawless ^_^ and shiny. and a special attack nature beneficial. ^_^
lol where have I been? Ok it's a deal :) I an ready to trade now if you want to. Just give me 5 mins to get my pokes ready.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@spartain- sorry this is going to be my last trade of the day with yoda as it is very late over here and i need to get some sleep. can i shoot for monday with you?

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
@spartain- sorry this is going to be my last trade of the day with yoda as it is very late over here and i need to get some sleep. can i shoot for monday with you?

Sure but it would have to be in the evening because school is starting back up after break. I am CST (GMT+6)
The Zoruas are flawless too right?

Last edited:

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@spartain- i should be back home at that time so i will be back to GMT +7. so i can catch you then
@joffice- would love that but sadly tomorrow will be a work day for me. =[.going to be super busy. ><

manuel593

do u have the regis ?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
@manuel593- i do have a regi ice, regi steal, and regi rock though i haven't listed them in my shop due to the fact that i don't know the ivs for sure. why do you ask? are you looking for one or are you offering?

manuel593

yea i kind of looking for all of em but what would u change them for