1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Game Freak

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969, Nov 9, 2019 at 10:39 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 Well-Known Member

Thank you Gamefreak for giving us one of the greatest video games series of all time. Without you, there would be no pokemon. I know that Sword and Shield will be great games.

It is time to spread the message around the world. #ThankYouGameFreak. This trend was started by Mystic Umbreon on YouTube, not me, so I thank him for this trend. Don't forget to thank him as well.

2. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

Please take note that forums aren't social media. This isn't a place where memes, viral hashtags and other messages are shared in order to be spread across the world. We're pretty self-contained, so threads like this serve absolutely no purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.