• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thank You, Solgaleo! You are Our Nebby!! (998)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Thank You, Solgaleo! You are Our Nebby!!

Ash & co. have returned to Alola from Ultra Space, having rescued Lusamine from the grasp of Nihilego. However, soon after, Solgaleo disappears and, when doing so, Kukui approaches Ash saying he has something important to tell him. Will Ash be able to find Solgaleo and what is Professor Kukui going to tell Ash?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Wait a minute, did Kukui and Burnet kiss and it was shown somewhat similarly like Ash and Serena(showing only their feet)? :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Really??? Another bit of AF rushed as hell. They've barely interacted at all.

What are you saying, they interacted for almost half a day, when Kukui went to save Burnet, and when they were waiting for the others to return from Ultra Space. Well its true that the interaction happened in the background, but still it did happen.

Oh, and we have another misleading episode title. The episode focus mostly on the wedding only.

Oh it seems that Mareanie wants to marry James.

It seems that Lusamine is asking the group to help investigate or guard the Ultra Wormhole?

Last edited:

DatsRight

What are you saying, they interacted for almost half a day, when Kukui went to save Burnet, and when they were waiting for the others to return from Ultra Space. Well its true that the interaction happened in the background, but still it did happen.

Oh, and we have another misleading episode title. The episode focus mostly on the wedding only.

Oh it seems that Mareanie wants to marry James.

They still have far less developed chemistry than almost any protagonist in the show so far. Half a day is almost a usual for them.

This series started off with great interactions but now it looks like they're starting to ruin another series but taking the pretentious and lazy route and TELLING you how bonded these characters are.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Poipole appears!!!! That's completely unexpected. Hmm, I really starting to think that it'll be Ash's next capture now. And Gladion's statement......yep, Ash-Gladion rivalry is definitely going to be longlasting now! :D And the wedding was truly grand, it was one of the grandest of weddings for sure.

How I wish Ash-Serena had moments like Kukui-Burnet in XY!!!!!

It was good to see Faba say sorry as well. Anyway, great episode, 9/10!

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
Wow this is less about Solgaleo and more about the proffersor getting married. Now I'm calling this arc very lazy

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow this is less about Solgaleo and more about the proffersor getting married. Now I'm calling this arc very lazy

And how does that equate to that conclusion?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I wonder whether other than ''Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Decisive match!!', there has been a more misleading title than this. LMAO Solgaleo was only shown leaving for a few minutes, and the entire focus was on Kukui and Burnet's wedding!

andrewscott48209

I wonder whether other than ''Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Decisive match!!', there has been a more misleading title than this. LMAO Solgaleo was only shown leaving for a few minutes, and the entire focus was on Kukui and Burnet's wedding!

I don't think we've seen the last of Nebby. Also how about "Ash and Serena! Catch one at the Dance Party!!"

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well the next arc would be based on Ash & Co. working as 'Ultra Guardians' to combat the Ultra Beast that may come to attack Alola.
Most likely we may also get Necrozma during that time.