• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thank You, Solgaleo! You are Our Nebby!! (998)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
They still have far less developed chemistry than almost any protagonist in the show so far. Half a day is almost a usual for them.

This series started off with great interactions but now it looks like they're starting to ruin another series but taking the pretentious and lazy route and TELLING you how bonded these characters are.

Half a day? That's like 2 years in Pokemon time. Still surprised they went this route though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So has there been any indication that Prof. Kukui and Burnett knew each other prior to the show starting or did they meet for the first time when Ash met her??

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I don't think we've seen the last of Nebby. Also how about "Ash and Serena! Catch one at the Dance Party!!"

Well at least Ash and Serena got to battle together there, but here, Solgaleo's leaving hardly got any prominence whatsoever lol.

And I also think that we haven't seen the last of Nebby, and it will probably reappear during the Necrozma arc.

dman_dustin

How sure are we that they weren't dating all along, after all even in the games, Burnet and Kukui are on two different islands, which is bizarre, since they seem to barely meet up all that much.

I can't help but think they've always had a romantic thing, they just never really went to great lengths to show it, that them being together after they've been through was enough for them to want to get married.

Again how much do we know of the passage of time or even how well they knew each other?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Am I the only one who is more interested in what will happen with poipole than this whole kukui-burnet wedding, and solgaleo despite being the main pokemon didn't do anything, for some time misleading titles have become a fashion in the anime.

Ultra Beast Lover

Bye Nebby, we'll see you again if the Necrozma arc happens. Hi Piopole, are you here to attack with your adorableness? On one hand if Ash does get Piopole it'd be his first Ultra Beast, on the other hand I don't know if they'll give him something so important.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So a trash episode to end what has been a hugely underwhelming arc. Firstly, Solgaleo has got to be the biggest waste of a legendary seen in the anime, with its role basically being a magic bus for the kids. Even it's 'farewell' was done in a minute towards the end, and that was hilariously the title of this episode.

Of course, Rowlet is the butt of jokes as usual. And what I didn't want as the focus was exactly what happened, Kukui marrying Burnet, and they've not even known each other long. It was the whole focus of this episode.

Also, simply saying sorry is enough for Faba, and Lusamine is somehow absolutely fine after that whole Mother Beast episode. Also, I recall that AF have another member, Wicke. Did she even appear in the anime ("/s").

Only the last 3 minutes had any use, since we learn Ash and co are part of some Ultra Guardian team, and we see Poipole. I believe we'll see Necrozma and the other UB's fairly soon, probably within the next 6-10 episodes.

As for this episode, I give it a 5/10. Pointless stuff really, and like typical SM, almost 80% of the episode is meaningless and dull, with only the last few minutes having some importance.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So a trash episode to end what has been a hugely underwhelming arc. Firstly, Solgaleo has got to be the biggest waste of a legendary seen in the anime, with its role basically being a magic bus for the kids. Even it's 'farewell' was done in a minute towards the end, and that was hilariously the title of this episode.

Of course, Rowlet is the butt of jokes as usual. And what I didn't want as the focus was exactly what happened, Kukui marrying Burnet, and they've not even known each other long. It was the whole focus of this episode.

Also, simply saying sorry is enough for Faba, and Lusamine is somehow absolutely fine after that whole Mother Beast episode. Also, I recall that AF have another member, Wicke. Did she even appear in the anime ("/s").

Only the last 3 minutes had any use, since we learn Ash and co are part of some Ultra Guardian team, and we see Poipole. I believe we'll see Necrozma and the other UB's fairly soon, probably within the next 6-10 episodes.

As for this episode, I give it a 5/10. Pointless stuff really, and like typical SM, almost 80% of the episode is meaningless and dull, with only the last few minutes having some importance.

Remember the arc isn't over yet lol. Solgaleo is obviously gonna come back and fight against the other Ultra Beasts and Necrozma.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I can forgive the misleading title in this episode since it seemed like they wanted to keep the wedding a surprise. Looking at the preview again, most of the target audience probably didn’t pick up on what was going on (heck, a lot of us didn’t realize it until we saw the picture of Kukui & Burnet standing behind those two Luvdisc), so they more than likely wanted to keep it a surprise.

However, while I don’t really know that much about Japanese weddings, the only thing that really bothered me was that we didn’t see Kukui & Burnet kiss. Also, I’m still mad at the fact that they didn’t fire Faba or demote him to an intern after everything he put Lillie’s family through.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think it's more to censor what they show to kids

Then again other shows don't censor so maybe it's a Pokemon thing or Japanese thing?

idk, im just a simple western viewer

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I believe Solgaleo wouldn't have anything to do against the Ultra Beasts, but instead, it senses danger when Necrozma appears, and tires to stop it, before it gets absorbed by it.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
the only thing that really bothered me was that we didn’t see Kukui & Burnet kiss.

Kiss between humans of opposite gender is inappropriate material to be showcased in a Kids anime like Pokemon.
That's why we instead got to see Munchlax force kiss Prin. Oak, for comedy purpose.

Then again other shows don't censor so maybe it's a Pokemon thing or Japanese thing?

idk, im just a simple western viewer
Maybe because the show is also aired Internationally in many countries, they didn't add those scenes in the show. Saves the trouble of making to much edits later.

Also, I’m still mad at the fact that they didn’t fire Faba or demote him to an intern after everything he put Lillie’s family through.
Even in the games (be it SM or USUM), Faba never got fired for what he did (though in USUM he did get demoted).
Guess the anime is keeping that aspect same here as well.

Last edited:

Rajas

Even the Luvdisc got censored lmao. So could anyone who understands Japanese tell me what was the Ultra Guardian words about? Is that a thing in the games or something? Also Gladion's part was interesting. Most hype for Poipole though! Hope Ash really catches it. Oh am the wedding was nice and all but again, I really wish we at least saw a flashback of them doing stuff together to at least knew she was more than just a colleague before the arc started. I know Solgaleo will be back but I wish we at least saw him nuzzle Ash one more time or something, just felt forced into the episode. Final issue, Faba just said sorry and like was forgiven? Dfuq

desdar300

Kiss between humans of opposite gender is inappropriate material to be showcased in a Kids anime like Pokemon.
That's why we instead got to see Munchlax force kiss Prin. Oak, for comedy purpose.

Maybe because the show is also aired Internationally in many countries, they didn't add those scenes in the show. Saves the trouble of making to much edits later.

Even in the games (be it SM or USUM), Faba never got fired for what he did (though in USUM he did get demoted).
Guess the anime is keeping that aspect same here as well.

I mean his anime counterpart is kinda worse and at least he got some sort of punishment in the RR thing.