• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thanks to the Serebii.net Staff

KLS716

I'm not sure where I could contact the staff who contribute to this site (or if that is even possible) so I just wanted to post something to let the staff and everyone who has helped contribute to this site know that I really appreciate all their hard work and dedication to this site and pokemon in general. I've loved the games since way back in red/blue and have been checking this website everyday for updates since the 4th generation came out. Currently I like watching gen. 5 episodes too, but I can't wait for new 5th generation games to come out, since pokemon Black/White was a really easy play-through and other than the Dream World, I don't even use it much lately.

Anyway, my point is I wanted to show my appreciation for the staff of Serebii.net. I love that they help keep me interested in all things pokemon and that I always know the latest news about it. Thanks so much to the staff, and if anyone would like, please post when you first got into pokemon and what you love about serebii.net!!

Again, thanks so much to everyone who has been working hard for all of us pokemon fans!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
:) I'm very glad you like the site. It's always nice to hear good feedback considering humans by nature pick on the negative rather than the positive.

I hope you continue to enjoy the site for many years to come.