• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thanksgiving 2011 Megathread

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I'm spending it at my house with most of the family from my mom's side of the family. I love stuffing!

Kurry

I don't know. Probably nothing. I don't really like family get togethers, nor do I really even care for the food.

Although knowing my mom she's probably going to pester me into going.

matthewm9

My thanksgivings arent special just going to my grandmas house with my mom my uncles and brothers. Loving the chicken dressing... now that i think about it, it should be turkey dressing ^_^

Meowth City

Staff member
Well, I live in the UK so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. However, I love American holidays just the same. I'll eat a turkey sandwich, but that's about it xD

Victory

Banned
I love thanksgiving!!! I love all the food, like the mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes!!!! Oh, and pecan pie!!!

Haruka

Banned
We're going to be having our neighbors over this year and maybe my boyfriend, too. This is a pleasant deviation from the usual boring tradition of it just being my parents, my brother, and myself.

Thanksgiving has never been one of my favorite holidays and still isn't, but I at least enjoy watching the Macy's Day parade on TV while helping my mom cook. The food ain't half-bad, either.

Gladys

~Elite~
Why exactly is this labeled as a "Megathread"? There are longer threads in the debate forum that are just Big Lutz having a hard on for the Republican party.

Spookz

Lumos
Why exactly is this labeled as a "Megathread"? There are longer threads in the debate forum that are just Big Lutz having a hard on for the Republican party.
Because that's what the OP titled it. :/ It really has nothing to do with the size of the thread.

Finally nailed down my plans for the holiday. Going to kick it with my best friend most of the day, order in something fancy since my parents are awesome and offered to cover costs, watch Star Wars, and get drunk.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
The food ain't half-bad, either.

Sugar, you aren't fooling anyone. We both know that you'll be the first to take a bite out of that turkey.

:U

Profesco

gone gently
I'm more looking forward to a slice of chocolate cream pie than I am to having a houseful of people and dinner-trash. There are more than enough people around every single day. Pie is a once/twice a year event.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Just a family dinner but I did make a really good chocolate cake for dinner and my grandparents are cooking and there great cooks.

BellyDrum

My favorite holiday! :D Just hanging out at home, my sister and her boyfriend are coming up to eat dinner with us, but that'll be it. I'm thankful for a lot, but not having a huge number of people coming is really really nice.

Aquanova

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The turkey is in the oven now and in a few hours I'll be eating my turkey dinner with my family. I am looking forward to a food known as pie too.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Well, I woke up to pecan pie for breakfast today. I guess this Thanksgiving is going to be just fine.