1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

That Bloody Klik & Play Program

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by RushingTwilight, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Yeah. i downloaded it, but i can't make heads or tails of it. Easy and simple, my azz. The stupid help section is useless. Are there any manuals out there that aren't PDf format.

Basically I just want to know how to put a fricking picture on it.
    :386-s:

2. Klik and play's a simple program to use and is an event-driven program that's used in some *secondary schools for first and second years ¬ ¬o

My advice is just, mess with the tools and play with everything around the program to get an idea of where all the menus are - right clicking on object, browse through the storyboards, object-viewer and event-viewer, look at the pull-down menus (I remember there was a "insert picture" command somewhere) : P

That's all I can say : P

*I don't know how the education system works in other places but we go from 1 year Nursery to 7 years in Primary school, then 6 years in Secondary.

3. Yeah...I messed around a bit with it and I figured out most of the stuff.