1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"that guy"

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by worldwaker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. worldwaker

worldwaker Elebug disaproves

who do you call "that guy"?
    you know,that one guy.for me,are the trainers that spam double team.i really don't mind the 6 magikarp people,it's just the trainers that make me go back to the pokemon center over and over because of double team

2. Latch

Latch Funky Fresh

This would be "that girl" but, when you walk into the Pokemon Center in Phenac City (Pokemon Colosseum) and the one girl walks right in front of you as you enter and totally just blocks your path.....every-single-time.

3. *~Silver*~

*~Silver*~ Well-Known Member

Yeah... The six Magikarp people are just easy knock-outs. The people with Double Team are the really annoying ones.
    Which I why I recommend Double Team for trainers everywhere! It's great when you're in the mood to really annoy someone! *Winks*

4. Spawty

Spawty Claimed Golduck!

That girl trainer on one of the Sevii islands in LG/FR with the level 50 something chansey. Softboiled.... every.. single... turn...

5. KatieIsGreen

KatieIsGreen Member

Gym leaders healing when they have like 1 hp left argh.. trainers who you nearly knock out but their pokemon has sturdy and then heal... arghh kill me

6. CrawdAwesome

CrawdAwesome Gone Fishing

Crawdaunt used Surf.

Its super effective!

chandelure has 1 HP left.

chandelure used will ' o the wisp.

in case you did not get that, in OU, they always status affect you before fainting. or, instead of 1 HP left...

Trainer used max revive on mewtwo!

double team spammers too. got screwed over, picking oshawott as a starter then facing the B/W electric gym.

where all pokemon spam double team!