• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That Horrid Day (A Short) (Second Chapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
misty was walking home from school when she heard a scream

'OHNOEZ A WILD DUSCLOPS IS ATTACKING' she ran into a room where she saw an old guy a dusclops using ice beam and a trainer named may

;356; used ice beam and froze mays ;216; as much as he froze this poke; :snowlax: dusclops used ice beam again but may fell down and then he was summoned back into his pokemonball

the old man went 'ahahaha i am actually JAMES of the elite four' and sent out his weezing, but since james is a RETARD, weezing used willowisp, melting may

"GO IVYSAUR" yelled may "GO BLASTOISETORTLE" yelled misty they both attacked using the elemental super moves frenzy plant and hydro cannon forming the super move HYDRO PLANT CANNON FRENZY killing the weezing and james as well

MEWOTH THATS RIGHT suddnely the gigantic dusclops came out of te pokemonball cept he was GIGANTIC and he was actually a MEWOTH in disGUISE go yugi! said may! use your winged kuriboh! XPPPPPPP

bannette used hyper beam on rukario but rukario is part steel type

WAIT

HOLD IT

*istor jumps through your computer* (more about istor chap 1)(http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=87468)

tHIS IS A STUPID story, i mean IM THE MAIN CHARACTER

ISTOR I CHALLENTGE YOU TO A DUEL said misty and may OKAY said istor

GO HYDRO FRENZY CANNON PLANT

GO PAHNAPHY

HFCP used HYUPER BEWAM and desotryed phanapyy in a hit.

;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108; ;108;

LICKI LICKI

TUNG TUNG

LICKI LICKI

ACH TUNG

THIS IS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE
YOU MUST
HE
ED MY

WAR
NING
NOW!

THE WORLD WILL END
IN
FIFTEEN
DAYS
OKAY?
YEAH
THATS WHAT
I
THOUGHT
THE END

T

Total Shadow

Dude, don't use smilies in your text. It's just wrong.
Plus, how can a story be this short? The other fic I saw was only two sentences! Sheesh!
TS

Dilasc

Boip!
The heck? Were you even TRYING? Bad... well, just plain ******** really. Seriously, if you're going to write a story, please try and write a proper one that doesn't look as though it's been squeezed out of your butt.

Psychic

Really and truly
-_- Pure crap.
I swear, a TOTAL disregerd for the rules. Use of smilies, and no clue abput how to write in English. Lack of proper spelling, capitalization and don't even get me started on the grammar. PLUS this piece of crap fails to make sense.

You are an idiot. No doubt about it. It takes an idiot to post crap like that. What did you do-bash your empty head against the keyboard and then click "Post"?!?

Not only was that NOT FUNNY in any way, shape or form, but it made no sense whatsoever. Smilies everywhere, lack of any knowlege of how to write PROPERLY-sorry, I mean lack of knowlege of HOW TO WRITE.

Go to school. Learn English. Read the rules. Come up with a story. Type on a Word Processor.
Oh, and GET A BRAIN.

~Psychic

T

Total Shadow

It had a link in the text, too! (And to just about the same thread!)
But no, he started a new thread for the second chapter!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Total Shadow

Well, if you read the rules, you would be able to keep it alive... *why don't I have the thread seal?!!?*

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Dude wtf is this ********?! Wtf is a blastiosetortiose? Frezy plant and hydro cannon combined? Dude, do you come from some un-edcated part of the world? It made no sence at all. You should be banned for **** like this.

Psychic

Really and truly
Yeah but the other one got locked
The other one got locked because it broke rules. If you break the rules, you get in trouble. That's life.

I dont like rules, I am against authority in general.
If you don't like rules and authoritative figures, you shouldn't be here. Get out. Leave. NOW, before you're banned.

We don't like idiots here. If you don't like that, then it's too bad for you.

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
-_- And WHAT, exactly, IS a flame, may I ask?
Oh yes-it is not what I did!

That was more of a THREAT, you see, and was closer to a burn, if anything.

If all you have to say is four words, I guess you have nothing left to say, having run out of retorts. All well-looks like I won this round.

So, are you gonna stay on the forums and obey the rules or disobey them and get banned? *grins*

~Psychic

whit19

Fire boy
WHOA! What a great story!

Psychic and the others are just jealous!

Admit it you guys. We tried, but he came and blew us all away...

*runs away and cries*

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Slack King said:
you guys are being really mean all i watned to do was post a fanfic

I refuse to call this a fanfic. This is just random words that you typed without even thinking. It doesn't matter if you like rules or not. If you want this story to go far follow the god damn rules. Until it meets alteast some of the criteria expected, i WILL not call this a fanfic.

Whit19 please do not encourage him to continue like this. This is pure hogwash.

Status
Not open for further replies.