• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That insanely awesome announcer is insanely awesome.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I like him enough to keep him turned on but he still annoys me a LOT. He likes to repeat things.

GigaPuff

The announcer is interesting enough to make you laugh your head off. Alot of excited and stupid remarks. I do like the Judgement has been dealt! Yea it can be kinda annoying watching something hit away at a Steelix doing nothing and having the guy say something crazy everytime.

The announcer makes me laugh, he's great.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED BY ROAR BY TIME!

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
He is awesome. My favorite line of his is:

"It couldn't take it! It's DOWN!!"

He's fun for the first few battles, he gets too hyped up sometimes though...

My favorite line: It couldn't take it! IT'S DOWN!!

He's fun for the first few battles, he gets too hyped up sometimes though...

My favorite line: It couldn't take it! IT'S DOWN!!

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
The announcer is interesting enough to make you laugh your head off. Alot of excited and stupid remarks. I do like the Judgement has been dealt! Yea it can be kinda annoying watching something hit away at a Steelix doing nothing and having the guy say something crazy everytime.

I could not agree more, he makes you crack up one minute and the next minute you wonder if he has had too many 5 hour energy drinks with some of the enthusiasm he puts out for unspectacular rounds.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
the announcer is the greatest guy ever! i love his lines, but hate them too. i love hearing him say things like, "That was rather self-destructive.", or, "It's raining in the colosseum again!"(he sounds annoyed when he says that, too). i do hate it when he spends whole first turn talking about the obvious. it's annoying to just hear him say, "The challenger has lost!", and just say that. yeah, i think we all know i lost.
His irony is so funny.
"Zapped by thunderbolt!!(what! not on magnezone!)...but this is not a favorable matchup!"(oh, don't scare me like that!)
"Both corners still have chance to win"(dude, there is no way he's going to win.)
"Both corners are carefully planning their move."(uh, yeah, i'm answering the phone.)

yeah, the announcer pretty much rules in every way. it's just creepy, when he suddenly just shuts up for half the battle...at night.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i don't really like him, in the game. just prefer what i imagine of my pokemon then he comments about them.

I was laughing a lot in one battle with my Umbreon versus a Giratina.

"COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!!!!... But this is not a favorible match-up."

So only mild complete destruction?

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
"Mega Kick hits hard!" is actually my favorite line of his. However, Mega Kick is rarely seen, and I've only heard this line, like, twice. Still, it's hilarious.

PokeTrainerEX

He does have some pretty epic lines like "TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!". It can get annoying after a while but he's hilarious.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
This is not a favorable matchup.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH!!! this line get's on my nervsss! It took me and my sister ages to figure out what he was saying... We misheard it as Butt fist is not a faved mista macho XD! He's sais this like at least 3 times per battle, and gets verrry repetitif... I personnaly disactivated him... Some of the battle music is very good, so I sort of prefer to listen to that then him... ^^''

ParaChomp

be your own guru