• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That one extra second after selecting a move that signalizes it missed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
How do you feel during it? :0

Describe 2 me just WHAT new and sudden emoti courses it's way through your mind when it happens. In vivid detail if you so please.

The miss that meant the Toxic on your Pokemon would ensure it's demise. The miss that allowed your opponent 2 gain the extra stat boost that would more then certainly result in an unchecked rampage through the Poketeam you so carefully thought out. The miss that you DIDN'T deserve, but got anyways so your opponent could eliminate the only viable counter you had 4 his/her strategy. The miss that would've otherwise meant victory everlasting.

Now, indulge in your unmerited turns so that I may allow myself 2 acquire sustenance from your negative emoti.../shuppet

TL;DR: No one likes the one cringe-worthy extra second after picking an attack! It means you've missed AND THAT'S NO GOOD. How do you feel during that one second? I'm not talking about AFTER, man! I'm talking about DURING. RIGHT THEN, YA DIG?

Aaaannndd...feed.

Last edited:

FieryLucario

Just a Person
I smack my DS, so that the screen goes all the way back. That and I cus in my head at the Pokemon I was aming at.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I want to explode, and feel like throwing my DS out the window!
>:[
...And then I try to forget about it. u.u

Aegon

Haha, I hate that moment. My mind realises the move's missed, but the game's displayed the miss message almost simultaneously. I feel so annoyed, yet I kind of hope that there's a chance the move didn't miss before the message appears. Sometimes, I think a move's going to miss, but it was just my eyes deceiving me. I both like and hate those moments, as something that's not-really-any-good-but-uplifting comes out of the situation.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
I go on a rampage if it's a very important battle but if not i just let go by, but i do say some words in a very vivid language (i hope you get what i'm trying to say lol)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Never happened to me, but it did wit' my pal in a wifi battle..thinking she was gonna win but her iron tail missed in the last sec'She was screaming in the voice chat XD hahaha nya~

Game Maker

Memento Mori
At that one second, I do this:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Omigod, when my moves missed I start cursing to myself because I'm always against advanced challengers and it sucks when you had an upper hand. Like, imagin everything comes down to one pokemon against the opponents pokemon and you go first but... miss -.-' It makes me sooo angry, its not even funny. But anyway, if it was vice versa I'd be so incredibly happy! xD

Every Pokemon in my team knows a move that doesnt miss, so if the Foe uses Double Team/Minimize, I can still hit it, nya~

Unless you mean Aerial Ace, Aura Sphere, etc, then lol

Anyways, I just spout cursing in my head.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I feel like destroying this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.