• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That one extra second after selecting a move that signalizes it missed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emppathe

in those moments I use the following moves in order: Curse, rage, uproar, outrage.

Last edited:

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I hate missing moves especially in Wi-Fi battles as I'd swear real loud, cursing my rotten luck.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I don't mind it too much, especially if the enemy has been stacking Acc. Down on me, or Eva. Up on themselves. However, what pisses me off is when a move has 95 Accuracy, and misses three times in a row without Accuracy/Evasion being altered.

Drat

Don't Bother None
Just general disappointment with my life.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I actually noticed the opposite. The second after selecting a move, it goes quicker than when it actually hits. Then the one second after is says "So and so used so and so!" and Im like COME ON!!!!

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
When realize that it missed I'm ready to drop my ds. Especially when I know I could've Ko'd that Pokemon.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Throws ds at window.
ESPECIALLY in battle subway -_____-
i never do super battle subway because it just annoys the hell out of me
thats why i use regular c:

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
lol So i'm not the only one who realised this. It was annoying and made me go in rage mode many times. >.<

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
i think to myself contiuously: it just a game, its just a game and move on to the next turn

M4zz

Banned
If it costs me a battle or whatnot, I save, then take the game out. I then put it in a corner for 15 minutes, followed by a stern talking to as to why misses and not critting are not acceptable in this household. If it back-talks, it gets a spanking.

If it costs me a battle or whatnot, I save, then take the game out. I then put it in a corner for 15 minutes, followed by a stern talking to as to why misses and not critting are not acceptable in this household. If it back-talks, it gets a spanking.

You'll make it cry and short-circuit :_(

jstinftw!

hey trainer
It's usually just a "Crap" moment.

If I'm really flustered (or I'm in the Battle Subway and I've got like 18-20 wins) and it costs me that battle, then I might get a little more rowdy. Maybe upgrade the cuss.

But that's usually about it. I might get cranky if you disturb me while it's happening, but that's as bad as it gets.

That, and if I've saved recently, I'll just reset/turn off the game.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
It's usually just a "Crap" moment.

If I'm really flustered (or I'm in the Battle Subway and I've got like 18-20 wins) and it costs me that battle, then I might get a little more rowdy. Maybe upgrade the cuss.

But that's usually about it. I might get cranky if you disturb me while it's happening, but that's as bad as it gets.

That, and if I've saved recently, I'll just reset/turn off the game.

HaHA, Thats what I do too
I save before I encounter legends or battle, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.