• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That one extra second after selecting a move that signalizes it missed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the battle I'm involved in and the moves I'm using.
Obviously it get's rage-worthy when you lose a game solely because you missed an attack.

Kotone

There also those moments when there is this empty moment but the move still hits afterwards. I always go "darn it...oh yay".

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
I would only go "Oh well, maybe... next time?" I know that if my moves don't have perfect accuracy under normal circumstances, this will always have a chance to happen. I don't get mad most of the time.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I scream profanity such as, "FAAWWW HAAAAAAWK Q!" into the screen. It makes me feel better when I do.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I'm usually like "crumbs" ingame but in online battles I'm usually "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Kingdra22

Ground Game
I go through the 5 stages of grief.
1st I deny it happened and walk away leaving the ds to grovel in its own misery
2nd I then get angry and blame the set of numbers I call a Pokemon
3rd I bargain and offer to trade my next attack if only they go back and let the last one hit
4th I then go into a deep depression
5th I skip acceptance and go back to steps 1-4 ha!

Nyter

Island Challenger
I go on a rampage if it's a very important battle but if not i just let go by, but i do say some words in a very vivid language (i hope you get what i'm trying to say lol)

Oh Tavogus... You remind me of... ME!!!!

PS. I Love You and Miss U still :'(

Meowth City

Staff member
Yep, when I miss with something like Air Slash then the other Pokemon kills me with Focus Punch. Now, I never risk moves like that with any Poke that can knows that move.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
On a Wifi battle, it's just that horrible feeling of sheer disappointment. And if I'm in a really tough spot, where it could make or break the battle for me, my stomach will knot up.

I get pretty serious about my battles I suppose.

Kirli

Casual Expert
F*S, stupid game, you could have made my life so much easier.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I tend to only get pissed when its a move with a low amount of PP. Like while training my dragon team, most of their moves are 15 PP or less and I tend to run out of moves frequently and have to go back to heal just to get the moves back (I dont like wasting items to refresh PP). So when an attack misses, I get mad because it was a move wasted. :(

Meowth City

Staff member
I tend to only get pissed when its a move with a low amount of PP. Like while training my dragon team, most of their moves are 15 PP or less and I tend to run out of moves frequently and have to go back to heal just to get the moves back (I dont like wasting items to refresh PP). So when an attack misses, I get mad because it was a move wasted. :(
I feel the same, especially with moves with only 5-10 PP. I don't like using items either. Also, I hate missing with moves that have 95% accuracy. It seems to happen more often to me than moves with only 50% accuracy. Oh and I hate OHKO moves.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I feel the same, especially with moves with only 5-10 PP. I don't like using items either. Also, I hate missing with moves that have 95% accuracy. It seems to happen more often to me than moves with only 50% accuracy. Oh and I hate OHKO moves.

I love OHKO moves if I have them! I hate it if others have them though... :p My Haxorus's Guillotine hit more during Audino grinding than Charizard's Inferno in the E4 battle with the ghost trainer! I know they have both very low chances of hitting, but Guillotine is 30% and seems to almost always hit and Charizard's Inferno is 50% and never seems to hit when I need it to!

But I agree... When a move that has a high accuracy rate misses, I get very angry and just wanna throw the pokemon in the day care and say "SCREW YOU!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.