• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That pokemon you just couldn't catch.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Illumise. It wasn't so much the battle part that was tough, but the actual finding of the pokemon, as illumise is practically nonexistant in Sapphire version. When I first saw one in a trainer battle, I thought the pokemon was adorable, and decided it must be mine. After being unlucky with finding one, I eventually went on a rampage in route 117, destroying everything that showed up until I could get the pokemon I wanted, and even allowed one of my own pokemon to get defeated in this scourge. When I first found one, I somehow let it get away, causing my rage to steep even further. And then, when at last I caught one, with much rejoicing, I tried out my most precious catch... only to decide the pokemon's fighting ability didn't exactly measure up to my battle style, leaving me to bench the pokemon in my PC for eternity. ...Yeah, pretty lame end to the story.

ForteAnly

From Pokemon Red I could never catch a Chansey, Tauros, Kanghaskan, and Scyther. It would take forever to encounter them and only for them to run away once you encounter them. Damn Safari Zone.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Basicly any Legendaries... There so damn stubborn!!!