• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That\'s So Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinist Trainer

Wow, I didn\'t know SPPf had such homophobic users.

Just because we disagree with you does not make us homophobic.

My personal HERO happens to be gay. so i am not afraid or creeped out by homosexuals. Whatever they do inside the bedroom is their own business.

It is people like you who decide to make a stink about the littlest things which brings such negative attention.

dark rift

Wow, I didn\'t know SPPf had such homophobic users.

Homophobia is beating someone up because they are homosexual. Using a word that can also mean 'lame' isn't homophobic, considering a lot of homosexuals aren't offended by it.

Last edited:

The Flood

Banned
oh yeah then why did i see so many negative comments on the thread where two gay kids committed suicide just because they were gay if it were anyone else you would be sympathetic!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Penguinist Trainer

oh yeah then why did i see so many negative comments on the thread where two gay kids committed suicide just because they were gay if it were anyone else you would be sympathetic!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

if you are referring to the bullying and suicide thread, then you answered your own question.

it had NOTHING to do with them being gay.

these kids were BULLIED.

everyone has been bullied in their lives. Hell I had a whole string of bullies, and I'm still alive.

they killed themselves, not because they were gay, but because an intimate moment of theirs was secretly videotaped and then spread all over the internet.

how do you think you would feel if an intimate moment you shared with someone was broadcast all over the world.

GAY, STRAIGHT, it doesnt matter... you would feel VIOLATED.

and that just happened to be the final straw the pushed him over the edge.

gay rights activists want to say that only gays feel the pressure of bullying, when in truth it comes in all shapes and forms.

theres the reason you probably only heard negative comments. it had nothing to do with their sexual preference, its because they died at the hands of bullys.

Penguinist Trainer

I AM NOT HOMOPHOBIC!!! I dont know how to get that through your thick skull. if you have a problem with gays, thats your own business. but stop flaming others and trolling the forums trying to provoke people.

welcome to the internet, people can say whatever they want thanks to anonymity. if you dont like the opinions of others, then turn your pc off. but at least dont accuse people of being something they are not.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
This thread is completely pointless. All you're going to get is more and more arguing. So what if people use the word "gay" to describe something lame or stupid? It never offended my gay friends. D:<

Somebody please close this.

Eloi

This thread is completely pointless. All you're going to get is more and more arguing. So what if people use the word "gay" to describe something lame or stupid? It never offended my gay friends. D:<

Somebody please close this.

Or just ban The Flood, that would solve a lot.

7 tyranitars

Gay can mean happy too so ehm yeah?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

The Flood

Banned
guys i\'m crying my eyes out at your hate comments how insensitive can you get just STOP STOP STOP STOP OR I WILL LEAVE serebii fourms forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.