• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That1Chick's Hidden Ability Trade Shop (100+ Pokemon)

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hi, I am interested in a female HA Dive ball Shellos. Would you be interested in a female HA Dive ball Frillish, female HA Dream ball Luvdisc, or female HA Dream ball Tentacool?

I can IV breed one for you with 5IVs and the egg moves yawn and stockpile for two of those. I really want all three though. Is there something else you're interested in?

i was wondering if you still have the HA (quickfeet) zigzagoon i will be willing to trade a white flower Flabebe holding a power band with ivs in everything except defense she is also sassy.

I still have that, though I'm not interested in the Flabebe. I'm no longer looking for EV training items, but I'm completing my dex and need a few moon stones. A single moon stone will suffice

JuliusPrime

which one is your Vivillon Pattern?

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I'm still interested in the trade and I just wanted to know if you would post when you are ready. I'm not in any rush or anything. I can also help with the pokedex too I have a lot of event pokemon if you don't mind a data trade. I'm also trying to complete my pokedex.

Last edited:

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hey everyone! So between Serebii forums going down and how busy I've been this last week, I haven't really done a lot of breeding. Reply here or PM me if you're still interested in trading -- please restate what you're offering and what you're looking for.

Thanks!

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I'm going to change the order a bit if that's alright. I'm interested in HA Poliwag, HA Eevee and HA Togepi. I have in my bag 5 pp ups and a rocky helmet on my other game at the moment. I can work on getting more if I need them.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I'm going to change the order a bit if that's alright. I'm interested in HA Poliwag, HA Eevee and HA Togepi. I have in my bag 5 pp ups and a rocky helmet on my other game at the moment. I can work on getting more if I need them.

Sounds good, I think that I already have a Poliwag ready and I know for sure I have Eevee, but I think I have to breed Togepi. I'll let you know.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
If you still need a ha skiddo, could I trade it for your ha torkoal?

CrusherTheFeraligatr

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
Sounds good, also if you still need certain legendary data I have most of them if you don't mind a data trade. I also need information for the Pokedex.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Thanks for the torkoal! Sorry about the nature.

Hello,

I am interested in the following HA Pokemon:
Gligar, Pinsir, Heracross, Dratini, Spiritomb, Poliwag

I can offer any of the following, let me know whats fair:

-up to 2 PP Up

Lots of egg move stuff from breeding and a HA I didn't see
-I have HA Elekid with Egg moves Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch. Have some 5iv leftovers from breeding
-Have 5iv Deinos with Earth Power
-HA Karrablast with egg moves Pursuit, Knock Off, Mega Horn, Drill Run should have some good perfect ivs
-Gale wings Flechlings up to 5iv leftovers from breeding
-Good IV Larvitar with egg move stealth rock (male and female)
-Zubat with defog (male and female)
-Up to 5iv HA Bulbasaur with Giga Drain egg move
-If your interested I have an Extra Mewtwo, 1 with 4 perfect iv in Def, SA, SD, SPD and serious nature

Let me Know if you are interested in any of this, thanks!

mkn

Pokémon Master
just wondering if you can breed this:

Snover - Male - lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

Offering: any of your requested items.

Last edited:

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hello,

I am interested in the following HA Pokemon:
Gligar, Pinsir, Heracross, Dratini, Spiritomb, Poliwag

I can offer any of the following, let me know whats fair:

-up to 2 PP Up

Lots of egg move stuff from breeding and a HA I didn't see
-I have HA Elekid with Egg moves Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch. Have some 5iv leftovers from breeding
-Have 5iv Deinos with Earth Power
-HA Karrablast with egg moves Pursuit, Knock Off, Mega Horn, Drill Run should have some good perfect ivs
-Gale wings Flechlings up to 5iv leftovers from breeding
-Good IV Larvitar with egg move stealth rock (male and female)
-Zubat with defog (male and female)
-Up to 5iv HA Bulbasaur with Giga Drain egg move
-If your interested I have an Extra Mewtwo, 1 with 4 perfect iv in Def, SA, SD, SPD and serious nature

Let me Know if you are interested in any of this, thanks!

Which HA didn't you see? I'm not seeing anything on your list that I don't already have Pokemon wise. I'm also not seeing anything that really interests me aside from the 2 PP Up, which to me is worth 4 Pokemon. I'm also looking for Shiny Stones, Moon Stones, and/or Female HA Skiddo in Nest Ball.

just wondering if you can breed this:

Snover - Male - lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

Offering: any of your requested items.

I don't have HA Snover in BW or BW2. I also don't have the breeding capabilities that I have in XY so I won't be able to be any help with this request, sorry.

Which HA didn't you see? I'm not seeing anything on your list that I don't already have Pokemon wise. I'm also not seeing anything that really interests me aside from the 2 PP Up, which to me is worth 4 Pokemon. I'm also looking for Shiny Stones, Moon Stones, and/or Female HA Skiddo in Nest Ball.

Oh, I thought I didn't see Flechling up there, I must have missed it. I do actually have a Moon Stone, is that worth the other two with the PP ups?