• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That1Chick's Hidden Ability Trade Shop (100+ Pokemon)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Can you get me a ha nidoran? I can offer anything in my shop and more. Ask for other offers.

fullyflared

Breed Boi
Hi I wanted a hidden ability nidoran male and female I can offer you a hidden ability cottonee with memento and encoure
And a hidden ability Aron with 4 egg moves

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
yeah that can wrk :) females I think keep the ability I have no luck with males :/ I have your HP-ups al rdy, will put em on random 4IV pokes :) {I have WAY too many 4IV pokemon :/

Alright, I'll start breeding shortly.

Can you get me a ha nidoran? I can offer anything in my shop and more. Ask for other offers.

I'm not seeing anything in your shop that interests me. How about 2 HP Ups?

Hi I wanted a hidden ability nidoran male and female I can offer you a hidden ability cottonee with memento and encoure
And a hidden ability Aron with 4 egg moves

I already have a HA Cottonee with Memento. What are the egg moves Aron has?

ChrysalisShockx

The Forgotten Man
Unforunately, the Shiny Bulbsaur might be gone now. I hadn't heard from you so I assumed you were no longer interested and got an offer about two hours ago that I think I'm going to take. I'll let you know if the other person backs out, but I'm assuming that it's probably gone.

Ah, that's a shame. I'm sorry I took so long.

Grey Wolf

Yep, I'll start breeding whenever I get the chance. I'm working NOC shift tonight and I'm not sure if I'll get any down time to breed. I don't know what my work schedule looks like yet, but I'll hopefully know by tomorrow night so I'll let you know an approximate day and time.

Would you mind sending me a PM when you're ready to trade to be sure I don't miss it?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Sounds good. I'll get you the 3 hp ups. Pm me for a trade time.

Arbalest

Collector
Hello, I'm interested in a female Overcoat (Hidden Ability) Dusk Ball Burmy.
I can offer you a Jolly female 31/31/31/x/x/31 Keen Eye (Hidden Ability) Glameow in a Poke Ball with the Egg Moves Quick Attack/Wake-Up Slap/Fake Tears/Last Resort and 1 HP Up.

josevd

Pokemon Breeder
Hi, Im looking for a female HA Treecko and Mudkip. I can breed you a HA Porygon, Wailmer (Dive Ball), Shellos (East Sean, Dive Ball), Meowth (Premier Ball), Stunky (Luxury Ball) and give you some PP Up too.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Would you mind sending me a PM when you're ready to trade to be sure I don't miss it?

Will do -- sorry yesterday I did homework and spent 4 hours *trying* to breed a HA Kabuto -- AKA pain in my rear. I'm still breeding that, but I'm taking a break for a few hours. So I will breed sometime today.

aron has stealth rock superpower body slam and headsmash
its in a dream ball ill give you a female

Sounds good, if you can just attach a HP Up that would be great. I can't say when exactly I will get around to breeding, but I am *hoping* that I will get to it today or tomorrow.

Sounds good. I'll get you the 3 hp ups. Pm me for a trade time.

Will do -- it is my hope that I get around to breeding today, but I can't make any promises. I should have it done by tomorrow for sure.

Hello, I'm interested in a female Overcoat (Hidden Ability) Dusk Ball Burmy.
I can offer you a Jolly female 31/31/31/x/x/31 Keen Eye (Hidden Ability) Glameow in a Poke Ball with the Egg Moves Quick Attack/Wake-Up Slap/Fake Tears/Last Resort and 1 HP Up.

Sounds good to me, I will breed later today or tomorrow.

I can give you a PP Max for HA Anorith, Lileep, Golett, and Durant.

Sounds good -- I will breed later today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow given how many requests I have.

Hi, Im looking for a female HA Treecko and Mudkip. I can breed you a HA Porygon, Wailmer (Dive Ball), Shellos (East Sean, Dive Ball), Meowth (Premier Ball), Stunky (Luxury Ball) and give you some PP Up too.

I'm in the midst of trading for all of those Pokemon, though I will go with an East Side Shellos and a PP Up. I already have these two bred so whenever you are ready to trade let me know.

josevd

Pokemon Breeder
I just bred that Shellos and added you. Mind to PM me when you are on? I can trade in the next hour.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Update: Everyone's Pokemon are done, if you didn't get a PM from me please PM me ASAP -- I may have forgotten or missed your request. Thanks to everyone who choose to use my shop! :)

Arbalest

Collector
Hello again, I'm interested in a female Sand Force (Hidden Ability) Dive Ball Shellos (Blue).
I can offer you an Adamant female 31/x/31/x/31/31 Steadfast (Hidden Ability) Scyther in a Repeat Ball with the Egg Moves Baton Pass/Quick Guard/Defog/Counter and 1 HP Up.

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I am interested in any Hidden Ability Spritzee and Poliwag. I don't have any of the Pokemon that you are looking for but I can trade items if you are interested.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hello again, I'm interested in a female Sand Force (Hidden Ability) Dive Ball Shellos (Blue).
I can offer you an Adamant female 31/x/31/x/31/31 Steadfast (Hidden Ability) Scyther in a Repeat Ball with the Egg Moves Baton Pass/Quick Guard/Defog/Counter and 1 HP Up.

Sounds good -- I'll start breeding after I finish IV Breeding Horsea.

Edit: I forgot I finished already, anyway your Shellos should have pretty good IVs as my breeder has 5IVs and I have a 6IV Ditto to work with.

I am interested in any Hidden Ability Spritzee and Poliwag. I don't have any of the Pokemon that you are looking for but I can trade items if you are interested.

2 HP Ups will work, otherwise whatever item you have that you want to offer is fine.

Last edited:

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
Sorry for the late response! I already got the pokemon in the list I posted here earlier, but I am still very interested in a Stantler and two HA Purrloin's (Quick Attack). I can give you 4 HP Up's and a PP Up in exchange. Let me know when its the best time for you to trade!

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I can do that, thanks again. I won't be able to be on for most of tommorow but I will PM you when I am if you want or whatever other way works best for you.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Sorry for the late response! I already got the pokemon in the list I posted here earlier, but I am still very interested in a Stantler and two HA Purrloin's (Quick Attack). I can give you 4 HP Up's and a PP Up in exchange. Let me know when its the best time for you to trade!

That's OK since I kind of forgot about the trade since you never responded I assumed it was off. Anyway, I can breed that -- I'll be online most of the day for the next few days so just give me a good time. I'll be breeding tomorrow.

I can do that, thanks again. I won't be able to be on for most of tommorow but I will PM you when I am if you want or whatever other way works best for you.

Alright, I'll be breeding sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.