• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That1Chick's Hidden Ability Trade Shop (100+ Pokemon)

That's fine -- I should be online around that time, maybe a little later but I'll definitely be online.
Cool, Im on now whenever your ready

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I won't be back by then apparently but tommorow I should be if that works. I will post or edit this post when I'm back tommorow. Hopefully it will all work out, other then that I have everything set.

That's fine, eventually we will run into one another, lol.

Cool, Im on now whenever your ready

I'm online now so if you can hop on we can finish out the trade.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
That's fine -- I should be online around that time, maybe a little later but I'll definitely be online.

I'm in no rush -- I'll be online all night again tonight and then I'll be online earlier tomorrow around 7-8pm EST so maybe we can catch each other then?

Works for me. I'll start breeding tomorrow night most likely, I'm currently working on IV Breeding a shiny Flabebe and the RNG has not been on my side.

Alright great I'll be ready whenever your finish with your other requests.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Alright great I'll be ready whenever your finish with your other requests.

Tragically still breeding for that Flabebe... starting to wonder if I ought to just give up, but I love the coloring so much. *sigh* Anyway, I'm going to start breeding your Pokemon. They'll be ready within the next 2 hours. I will probably go to bed though in 2 hours so I will be online tonight around 8-9pm central time for a trade.

hey, i was looking for a sturdy carbink? any offers i can make? shinies?

Replied to your PM; for future requests I would prefer that you wait at least 24 hours after replying to my thread before PMing me about the trade. Not a big deal, just a personal preference of mine since it's way easier to keep track of my trades when they're all in this thread and I can quickly check the trade without having to open a ton of PMs.

fullmetalsean

dragon trainer
sorry! wasnt sure which would be more efficient, but i got the carbink so please do not let me waste anymore of your time! happy breeding!

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I am back for a while tonight just send me a reply when you are on. The rocky helmet is in my other game so I will have to trade you twice. I can also data trade you the Dialga for anythibg. If you don't mind would you also be willing to help me evolve my feebas? Doesn't matter either way just a question.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I would love a HA Mudkip. I can give you any of the choice items.

I have no preference which one; I'll breed tonight.

I am back for a while tonight just send me a reply when you are on. The rocky helmet is in my other game so I will have to trade you twice. I can also data trade you the Dialga for anythibg. If you don't mind would you also be willing to help me evolve my feebas? Doesn't matter either way just a question.

That's fine, I can help you evolve your Feebas no problem. What is your friend code?

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
4339 2635 1915 - thanks i'll be on in a quick bit just have to get out of a battle

Nevermind apparently maintaince is going on until tommorow.. luckily I should be on around this time tomorrow as well if it works for you

Last edited:

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
4339 2635 1915 - thanks i'll be on in a quick bit just have to get out of a battle

Nevermind apparently maintaince is going on until tommorow.. luckily I should be on around this time tomorrow as well if it works for you

Hey I just finished breeding another request and I'm hopping online in about 2-3 minutes.

Edit: Ha yeah I see what you meant about the maintenance... I'll be on around this time tomorrow as well.

Last edited:

jtpoke

I have a Choice Specs for you.
My FC is 2809-8615-5113
I will be online tomorrow night after the maintenance is done.

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Tragically still breeding for that Flabebe... starting to wonder if I ought to just give up, but I love the coloring so much. *sigh* Anyway, I'm going to start breeding your Pokemon. They'll be ready within the next 2 hours. I will probably go to bed though in 2 hours so I will be online tonight around 8-9pm central time for a trade.

Hey I just finished breeding another request and I'm hopping online in about 2-3 minutes.

Edit: Ha yeah I see what you meant about the maintenance... I'll be on around this time tomorrow as well.

Since their doing maintenance would also like to trade with me tomorrow at same time you suggest today.

Hello again! I was looking for more HA Pokemon

I need: Happiny, Tropius, Treecko, Shroomish, Swinub, and Fennikin

I offer: 1 Sun Stone, 1 Moon Stone, 2 PP Up

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I'm ready if you are, if you are busy right now is alright as well.

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I'm online now so we can trade today if you want. Also wonder for the Pokemon I offer before if you prefer male or female?