• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

that1chick's Special Ball Shop -- Trading 100+ Pokemon

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
No worries Melani, ready to trade whenever your able too !

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder

Evandamonster

Poke Philosopher
Would you be willing to trade a Moon Ball Litwick for a Beast Ball Snorlax/Munchlax? I should be able to get whichever nature you want on it.

I also caught a Beast Ball Adamant Smeargle earlier if that interests you at all.

I've also got Jolly Throat Chop/Icicle Crash/Ice Shard Sneasels by the box full, and Adamant Freeze-dry/Icicle Crash/Icicle Spear/Stealth Rock Swinub if you would take egg move pokes for it

Last edited:

dstenshi

Shokotan
I am interested in:

Eevee - Modest (Curse, Yawn, Wish, Stored Power)(Moon Ball)

◊ Dewipder - Jolly (Power Split, Aurora Beam, Stock Pile, Spit Up) (Moon Ball)

I have HA and Regular Ability Eevee in a Beast Ball

And Jangmo-O in a Beast Ball

Let me know if that's something that interests you at all :) hope all is well ;)

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Would you be willing to trade a Moon Ball Litwick for a Beast Ball Snorlax/Munchlax? I should be able to get whichever nature you want on it.

I also caught a Beast Ball Adamant Smeargle earlier if that interests you at all.

I've also got Jolly Throat Chop/Icicle Crash/Ice Shard Sneasels by the box full, and Adamant Freeze-dry/Icicle Crash/Icicle Spear/Stealth Rock Swinub if you would take egg move pokes for it

Interested in the Beast Ball Snorlax/Munchlax. Whichever you have is fine, I'd prefer Adamant but it's not a big deal as far as nature goes. I work a lot so I'll have to trade between 12-2pm central time Saturday, 1-3pm central time Monday/Tuesday. I'll be available after 8:30 pm tomorrow. Please PM me to set a time.

I am interested in:

Eevee - Modest (Curse, Yawn, Wish, Stored Power)(Moon Ball)

◊ Dewipder - Jolly (Power Split, Aurora Beam, Stock Pile, Spit Up) (Moon Ball)

I have HA and Regular Ability Eevee in a Beast Ball

And Jangmo-O in a Beast Ball

Let me know if that's something that interests you at all :) hope all is well ;)

Sounds good to me. I'll trade for the HA Eevee and Jangmo-o. It may take me a little longer to breed because my Eevee in a Moon Ball is Lonely and not Modest, so I'll have to breed down a Modest nature from either Ditto or another Eevee. It might have Charm instead of curse if I go with another Eevee, but it will probably have better IVs since my Modest Ditto has no perfect IVs and my Female Eevee has 5 Perfect IVs.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
hey there interested in your fast ball cyndaquil :3

I have friend ball fomantis if you like one?

I already have Fomantis in a Friend Ball, but may be interested depending on the IV spread and egg moves.

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

Hello again!

Can I trade you a friend ball Bounsweet and HA love ball Salandit for your friend ball Chikorita and moon ball Litwick?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I already have Fomantis in a Friend Ball, but may be interested depending on the IV spread and egg moves.

nvm the friend ball choice then but I don't see it on your list for beast ball magikarp? would you be intreasted in that for it?

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
nvm the friend ball choice then but I don't see it on your list for beast ball magikarp? would you be intreasted in that for it?

Beast Ball Magikarp for Fast Ball Cyndaquil, right? If so, then yes this works for me.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Beast Ball Magikarp for Fast Ball Cyndaquil, right? If so, then yes this works for me.

yeah I can breed one really quick and the next time were both on we can trade :3 I am trying to get ready to breed hidden abilities on the apricorn balls now on available starters when bank hits since they changed the mechanics around <3

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Interested in Heavy Pinsir, Heavy HA Tauros, and Moon HA Shellder.

Here is my spreadsheet. Hover over them to see the EMs.

Interested in HA Love Ball Crabrawler, HA Moonball Drifloon, and HA LEvel Ball Sandile.

There were several others that I was interested in as well, so if you are interested in any more of mine let me know. :)

beiroot

Interested in HA Love Ball Crabrawler, HA Moonball Drifloon, and HA LEvel Ball Sandile.

There were several others that I was interested in as well, so if you are interested in any more of mine let me know. :)
Great! I have two of those on-hand lol. I'll go breed you the Drifloon now.

Is it cool if I request a male Pinsir? It would really help out!