• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

that1chick's Special Ball Shop -- Trading 100+ Pokemon

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Great! I have two of those on-hand lol. I'll go breed you the Drifloon now.

Is it cool if I request a male Pinsir? It would really help out!

That's fine, I will start breeding in about an hour.

IsolatedGnd

Hello,
I am new to breeding and while chaining for a ditto I came across a blue one. Its nature is Calm and seems to have 3 30-31 IVs (atk, def and special def).
Would you be willing to trade for a Moon Ball or Friend Ball Riolu?

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hello,
I am new to breeding and while chaining for a ditto I came across a blue one. Its nature is Calm and seems to have 3 30-31 IVs (atk, def and special def).
Would you be willing to trade for a Moon Ball or Friend Ball Riolu?

Either or is fine with me, so whichever you prefer is what I'll breed.

my comet shard to your timid 5iv pichu with electric terrain?

Sorry I saw this and then forgot to reply. I deleted the IV spreads so I'm not sure what spread you wanted.

The two I have:

Female, Timid - xx/31/31/31/31/31 - Charge, Electric Terrain
Female, Timid -- 31/31/31/31/31/22-28 (very good speed) - Charge, Electric Terrain

Both are in Level Balls

raymart92

Either or is fine with me, so whichever you prefer is what I'll breed.

Sorry I saw this and then forgot to reply. I deleted the IV spreads so I'm not sure what spread you wanted.

The two I have:

Female, Timid - xx/31/31/31/31/31 - Charge, Electric Terrain
Female, Timid -- 31/31/31/31/31/22-28 (very good speed) - Charge, Electric Terrain

Both are in Level Balls

I guess the one with 5iv? yep that 5iv pichu please, when can we trade?

ZeAfroGentleman

Hello, hello. I'm interested in one Pokémon you got so far, however in a different Pokéball, if that's a possibility. What I'm interested in is:

◊ Riolu - Adamant (Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch)

This is that I'd rather have it in a different Pokéball for breeding it down as well, if that's a possibility. Think you could breed me a female Riolu with a Fast ball? Still has to be Adamant with the Egg Moves it has now. I'd be willing to trade it for any of the power items you want/need. Got plenty of BP after failing to complete the BT fully. Wanting this Pokémon for both use in the Battle Tree and also for breeding down the Pokéball as stated before. :) Let me know if you're interested!

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Here's what I have that I didn't see you did:
Love Ball Cleffa (Aromatherapy and Wish)
Love Ball Dhelmise (more ironic than an Alanis Morisette song)
Beast Ball Vulpix (Moonblast and Freeze-Dry)
More to come - I'll be breeding two Lucario, one in a Level Ball and one in a Beast Ball and seeing what happens :)

I'm interested in:
Lure Ball Lapras
Moon Ball HA Eevee
Fast Ball Pichu
Level Ball Turtonator Female - I can breed with my Lure Ball Turtonator male and get you back one

Friend code is 4613 7899 0504
In game name is Qohelet

Last edited:

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I guess the one with 5iv? yep that 5iv pichu please, when can we trade?

Both have 5 IVS. So If you don't have a preference I'll just give you whichever one. I can trade anytime today.

Hello, hello. I'm interested in one Pokémon you got so far, however in a different Pokéball, if that's a possibility. What I'm interested in is:

◊ Riolu - Adamant (Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch)

This is that I'd rather have it in a different Pokéball for breeding it down as well, if that's a possibility. Think you could breed me a female Riolu with a Fast ball? Still has to be Adamant with the Egg Moves it has now. I'd be willing to trade it for any of the power items you want/need. Got plenty of BP after failing to complete the BT fully. Wanting this Pokémon for both use in the Battle Tree and also for breeding down the Pokéball as stated before. :) Let me know if you're interested!

I'm sorry I don't have Fast Ball Riolu. The only way to pass down the balls is if I had one in a Fast Ball already. I only have Heavy, Friend, and Moon. Still on the hunt for more but I don't have any trades in progress where I will be expecting one.

Here's what I have that I didn't see you did:
Love Ball Cleffa (Aromatherapy and Wish)
Love Ball Dhelmise (more ironic than an Alanis Morisette song)
Beast Ball Vulpix (Moonblast and Freeze-Dry)
More to come - I'll be breeding two Lucario, one in a Level Ball and one in a Beast Ball and seeing what happens :)

I'm interested in:
Lure Ball Lapras
Moon Ball HA Eevee
Fast Ball Pichu
Level Ball Turtonator Female - I can breed with my Lure Ball Turtonator male and get you back one

Friend code is 4613 7899 0504
In game name is Qohelet

Interested in the Cleffa (Love), Ironic Dhelmise (Love), Vulpix (Beast), Riolu (Beast), Riolu (Level), and the tradeback Turtonator (Lure).

Feel free to pick two more :)

ZeAfroGentleman

I'm sorry I don't have Fast Ball Riolu. The only way to pass down the balls is if I had one in a Fast Ball already. I only have Heavy, Friend, and Moon. Still on the hunt for more but I don't have any trades in progress where I will be expecting one.

Ah, well, alright. Could you breed me a female one in a Moon ball instead then? With the same egg moves that the Heavy Ball Riolu has? Or is that not do-able?

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Ah, well, alright. Could you breed me a female one in a Moon ball instead then? With the same egg moves that the Heavy Ball Riolu has? Or is that not do-able?

It is but my breeders are all male so it will take longer because I need to breed a female and evolve her. Not a big deal, but I wanted to give you a heads up. I will probably have it ready Friday. I'm not going to be breeding a lot today and I'm not sure how much time I'll have Thursday.

ZeAfroGentleman

It is but my breeders are all male so it will take longer because I need to breed a female and evolve her. Not a big deal, but I wanted to give you a heads up. I will probably have it ready Friday. I'm not going to be breeding a lot today and I'm not sure how much time I'll have Thursday.

I can wait. :)

Last edited:

dstenshi

Shokotan
I am interested in a friend ball Trapinch and a Lure ball Totodile and maybe a later a love ball togepie or something else when I get the magnemite? I guess the first 2 in the meantime xD

I have HA beatsball eevee, moon ball tynamo and will have heavyball magnemite soon hopefully.

Let me know :)

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I am interested in a friend ball Trapinch and a Lure ball Totodile and maybe a later a love ball togepie or something else when I get the magnemite? I guess the first 2 in the meantime xD

I have HA beatsball eevee, moon ball tynamo and will have heavyball magnemite soon hopefully.

Let me know :)

Interested in the Moon Ball Tynamo. I have HA Beastball Eevee, just haven't updated it. Also I just got a Heavy Ball Magnemite last night.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Interested in the Cleffa (Love), Ironic Dhelmise (Love), Vulpix (Beast), Riolu (Beast), Riolu (Level), and the tradeback Turtonator (Lure).

Feel free to pick two more :)

I'll add your friend code this afternoon/evening :)

I guess then along with Lapras, Pichu, Turtonator and Eevee, I'll take an HA Love Ball Vulpix and an HA Moon Ball Mareanie if that's ok

ZeAfroGentleman

Also, if you could, could you give it the ability Inner Focus? If that's do-able, I'd appreciate it. :) Also, I don't know if you also do nicknames, but if you could nickname him Achilles I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

raymart92

hi I can offer power items like power bracer, anklet and lens.
for your:
Togedemaru - Jolly (Wish, Encore, Fake Out, Reversal) 5iv(-sp. atk) sturdy in a heavyball
Rockruff - HA Adamant (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Trash, Sucker Punch) 5iv(-sp.atk) in a moonball

I can offer a 5 iv adamant pink minior in love ball (-spatk) for a love ball jolly bruxish 5 iv (-spatk)

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
hi I can offer power items like power bracer, anklet and lens.
for your:
Togedemaru - Jolly (Wish, Encore, Fake Out, Reversal) 5iv(-sp. atk) sturdy in a heavyball
Rockruff - HA Adamant (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Trash, Sucker Punch) 5iv(-sp.atk) in a moonball

I'm not breeding specific IV spreads for the power items. I can now farm them relatively easy so they're not worth the exchange sorry. I'll trade for 5IV random spreads and you can breed for the spread you're looking for yourself.

I can offer a 5 iv adamant pink minior in love ball (-spatk) for a love ball jolly bruxish 5 iv (-spatk)

Sounds good. I have a male ready who I've been putting in Pelago so it already has maxed EVs in Attack and is about halfway there on Speed. If you want I can give it berries to wipe the EVs.