• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

that1chick's Special Ball Shop -- Trading 100+ Pokemon

Connor™

Showstopper
Would you be willing to trade Love Ball HA Crabrawler for the following?

Carvanha (Moon Ball)
Adamant
Speed Boost
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
- Psychic Fangs
- Hydro Pump
- Double-Edge

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Edited because already got it sorry.

Last edited:
I don't mind the EVs for the bruxish. I also have a 5 iv adamant orange minior fast ball, quiet wishiwashi beast ball for your 5 iv (-spatk) adamant passimian moon ball and 5 iv (-atk) modest ha magnemite heavy ball?

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Interested in:
-Bold Love Ball Feebas (Dragon Pulse, Haze, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis)
-Fast Ball HA Dratini
-Moon Ball Bagon
-Love Ball Oricorio

Offering (four of your choice):
-Love Ball HA Alomomola
-Lure Ball HA Alomomola
-Love Ball HA Pyukumuku
-Love Ball Litwick
-Beast Ball Oshawott
-Beast Ball Tynamo
-Beast Ball Magikarp
-Beast Ball Bagon
-Beast Ball Swinub
-Beast Ball HA Riolu
-Beast Ball Shinx

I *think* those are all the ones you don't already have... ^^;
Oh and just so you know, Counter is an illegal move on Axew right now. Someone hacked it to have the move :(

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

Me again!

I'd like your level ball HA Sandile and love ball Abra. I can offer lure ball HA Bruxish and fast ball Minior(orange) if you'd like

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Question: Do you IV breed?

I wanna know before placing my request.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late response, been busy with work. I'm PMing everyone to see if you're still interested. Any reply after this will be a new request.

Edit; List is completely updated, rearranged alphabetically by Pokemon and then Ball type

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late response, been busy with work. I'm PMing everyone to see if you're still interested. Any reply after this will be a new request.

Yeah, I'm still interested. I'll take an Impish Fast Ball Growlithe (Intimidate ability) and Bold Moon Ball HA Sableye, both IV bred (-SpAtk for Growlithe and -Atk or -Speed for Sableye). I tend to nickname my IV breeds, so I'd appreciate if you could nickname them (For Growlithe, Eos if female and Helios if male. For Sableye, Mangle if male and Myrtle if female).

I can offer a Jolly HA Bagon w/Dragon Dance and Adamant Magikarp, both in Beast Balls.

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Yeah, I'm still interested. I'll take an Impish Fast Ball Growlithe (Intimidate ability) and Bold Moon Ball HA Sableye, both IV bred (-SpAtk for Growlithe and -Atk or -Speed for Sableye). I tend to nickname my IV breeds, so I'd appreciate if you could nickname them (For Growlithe, Eos if female and Helios if male. For Sableye, Mangle if male and Myrtle if female).

I can offer a Jolly HA Bagon w/Dragon Dance and Adamant Magikarp, both in Beast Balls.

I already have both of what you are offering. I do not have a problem IV Breeding as requested, but I would prefer to do it for something that I don't already have. My list is not fully up to date.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey I will take lapras for the tutornator :3

also one of your dewpiders has a illegal move atm power split isn't possible until bank is released it passes down by shuckle ;) someone must of traded it to you not knowing...

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
hey I will take lapras for the tutornator :3

also one of your dewpiders has a illegal move atm power split isn't possible until bank is released it passes down by shuckle ;) someone must of traded it to you not knowing...

Thanks for letting me know. I will make a note of it on my list. I didn't check the egg moves on everything. I don't know if I should try to phase these moves out to make them legal or not.

I already have a Lapras bred so if you're available to trade I can trade right now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks for letting me know. I will make a note of it on my list. I didn't check the egg moves on everything. I don't know if I should try to phase these moves out to make them legal or not.

I already have a Lapras bred so if you're available to trade I can trade right now.

yep I am ready to trade so will get online now ^_^ which no problem someone traded me one awhile back ago and I noticed after I saw a post in zold's shop and i checked it out it was only shuckle XD so I deleted it and then I will just rebreed it later on when bank is available XD

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Are you interested in any of these
moon Cleffa | moon phantump 3 em | beast dratini 1 em | beast Minior orange | beast Shelder | fast Oranguru 2 em | fast Turtonator 4 em | love pyukumuku HA 1 em | level Snorunt | friend Cottonee 2 em | friend Snivy

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Are you interested in any of these
moon Cleffa | moon phantump 3 em | beast dratini 1 em | beast Minior orange | beast Shelder | fast Oranguru 2 em | fast Turtonator 4 em | love pyukumuku HA 1 em | level Snorunt | friend Cottonee 2 em | friend Snivy

Interested in the following:
- Pyukumuku HA (Love)
- Snorunt (Level)
- Cottonee (Friend)
- Snivy (Friend)
- Phantump (Moon)
- Shellder (Beast)
- Oranguru (Fast)
- Turtonator (Fast)

Pick whatever you're interested in. If you aren't interested in as many as I listed, let me know. There are a few that I am more interested in than others.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I already have both of what you are offering. I do not have a problem IV Breeding as requested, but I would prefer to do it for something that I don't already have. My list is not fully up to date.

I could instead offer a Timid Moon Ball HA Abra, and Bold or Modest Lure Ball HA Poliwag

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Interested in the following:
- Pyukumuku HA (Love)
- Snorunt (Level)
- Cottonee (Friend)
- Snivy (Friend)
- Phantump (Moon)
- Shellder (Beast)
- Oranguru (Fast)
- Turtonator (Fast)

Pick whatever you're interested in. If you aren't interested in as many as I listed, let me know. There are a few that I am more interested in than others.

I'd like
- heavy Beldum
- moon drifloon
- level Eeve
- level Mudbray
- heavy rhyhorn
- friend solosid
- level Tepig
- level torkoal

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I could instead offer a Timid Moon Ball HA Abra, and Bold or Modest Lure Ball HA Poliwag

Sounds good, I'll go with Modest. I will start breeding today, but I probably won't be able to trade until Saturday.

I'd like
- heavy Beldum
- moon drifloon
- level Eeve
- level Mudbray
- heavy rhyhorn
- friend solosid
- level Tepig
- level torkoal

Sounds good. I will breed either today or tomorrow for trading on Saturday if that's alright with you.

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Sounds good, I'll go with Modest. I will start breeding today, but I probably won't be able to trade until Saturday.

That's fine. I can wait.

Oh! I almost forgot. I'd like for at least one of Growlithe's Egg Moves to be Morning Sun.

Last edited: