• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That's Just Swellow! (356)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That's Just Swellow

In their travels, Ash & Co. find out about a Flying contest called the PokéRinger Contests. It puts your flying Pokémon to their ultimate abilities. Ash decides to enter his Taillow, but things get tough when they get into it...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
I loved it when Swellow had evolved..this was a nice ep...

Espically the debut of Pokeringer...it was so amazing. I'd love to see it again...

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw the Japanese ep of this a while a ago and I love it! What a cool episode!
I love it when James uses Jessie's Dustox to take part and he actually done really well with it (didn't cheat!).
Dustox is cool! I loved it when Taillow evolved into Swellow and it travelled through that big orange tornado and beat Dustox!
It was too close for comfort!

swellow

another important ep because ash's taillow evolves into swellow and i thought of a dub title (it is pretty lame)

-don't forget to swellow- (don't forget to swallow) ;277;
-i'm felling swellow- (i'm feeling swell) ;277;

Last edited:

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Hmm, This seems like a good episode I see it's the one where Taillow evolves into Swellow Pokeringer eh? Seems cool I like the way Taillow evolves it's kinda good I'm waiting for this one!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
No, American titles don't usually give spoilers in the titles. They're usually hidden meanings (Current Events springs to mind) How about Bird Battle?

ChaosMage said:
No, American titles don't usually give spoilers in the titles. They're usually hidden meanings (Current Events springs to mind) How about Bird Battle?

What do you mean? Also what about

Takin' the Lombre home! or You can never Tailow! or I feel Skitty! they all have the main pokemon in the title!

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Because the episode was about Skitty......not sure about the Lombre one thohgh

My Dub Guesses
~Bad Air Day
~The Highs & Taillows

King Shuckle said:
Because the episode was about Skitty......not sure about the Lombre one thohgh

My Dub Guesses
~Bad Air Day
~The Highs & Taillows

lol!I think it will be about Talliow or Swellow! It better! I think The highs and talliows sounds right I can imagine it now! but all titles people predict are always close because on Balance of Power! everyone Said Losing your Balance or Fighting for Balance!

My Dub Guesses
~Bad Air Day
~The Highs & Taillows

Or this.

'All's Swell'

Kinda sux, but so do many of 4Kids' titles.

frednmethod said:
Or this.

'All's Swell'

Kinda sux, but so do many of 4Kids' titles.

Where should I start at lame titles I know Poetry Commontion, Going Going Yawn, Go Go Ludicolo, Pros & Con Artists, ect!

V

vulpix

i'm soo looking forward in seeing this episode.can't wait to see Taillow evolve!

How about All's Swellow Here? or Go Go Talliow? I like that second one even thought its just like the ludicolo ep thought but who cares?

That's just Swellow is the title.

What we should expect is:
  • A great debut for Pokeringer
  • Great debut for Swellow (the title gave it away, how swell!)
  • No crazy TC's. If they say Pidgeot evolves into Fearow or a simliar occurance, I'll be MAD!!! :(

;024; > ;336; = :(

I saw this episode. Pretty good!
IMO, it would've been better if James had faced his old master and beaten him. I'm glad he got a lot of spotlight time, though. Same with Dustox.
Swellow has quite a bad voice. I'll get used to it, but at the moment, it's really meh-ish.
Yay for another Swablu! Shane's hairstyle matched its little thing on the top of its head too. We've seen other instances of this before, but this one was pretty funny.
May and Max were quite eccentric in this episode :0. Kind of frightening, almost.....

Overall rating:
9.4 out of 10!!!
Not too bad. I still think James facing his master would've really improved this episode.

SC~ out

Thriller

Its almost time
Not anymore Torkoal Stu, not anymore.

Swellows *New* dub voice is amazing! It makes my favorite Ash pokemon even more favorite. The episode was great, the contest was not what I thought it was which was a good thing and we get more "James Past" which 4Kids most likely messed up. Thats one for the mix tape

2 more eps till [SPOIL]Torchic evolves and 4 more till James gets Chimecho[/SPOIL]

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
This was a good episode. I thought the Pokeringer competition was cool. For a first timer, Shane knew what he was doing, using the wind to his advantage. I loved May's expression when she lost. Swellow's voice was a bit annoying, though

9/10

Really good episode, one of my favorites