• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

That's too dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
;025;: That's too dangerous!
;116;: Why?
;025;: I dunno... He will fall asleep because of his slowness and bump his head on the keyboard and get electricuted
;478;: And die?
;025;: Yes
;478;: Aww... I wanna kill him...

.Wind.

Banned
That's too dangerous because someone would...die

I wanna post a very long rant, saying I do not want ash to have Riolu. (A rant is stating your reasons for something)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Thats too dangerous because I would have to sit there and read it

I wanna eat graham crackers

.Wind.

Banned
That's too dangerous because...you could...um...choke?

I wanna... safely grab a peice of paper...is that possible?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
That's too dangerous...you could get a paper cut.....try to find a band-aid and cannot find one so you try to run to the department store and get ran over by a tractor-trailer....

I get a pet cat.....

.Wind.

Banned
(Two can play at that game)

That's too dangeorus, that cat could claw you at a pressure point on the neck and you fall...slowly...slowly dying of loss of blood

BEAT: TTD the cow...steps on you

I want to swing a yo-yo

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
That's too dangerous....you could hit your eye with the yo-yo....then you rub your eye with your hand....and stumble into a busy highway where you get ran over by another tractor-trailer

I mourn his loss...

.Wind.

Banned
That's too dangerous because someguy who hates the dead guy sees you morning then pushes you into a tractor trialer...
I wanna ride on the back of a trailer

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
TTD It flips over throwing you off and you fall right in front of a tractor-trailer that runs you over....

I destroy all tractor trailers....

.Wind.

Banned
TTD the world's best macanic builds one up in about 5 hours and then runs you over in it

I wanna be the son of the world's best macanic

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
TTD you might help him with a tractor-trailer...and then your dad needs to test it and forgot you were underneath still and he runs you over with a tractor-trailer

I stop the leaning tower of Pisa from leaning....

Status
Not open for further replies.