• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thawing an Icy Panic! (860)

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Something of a bare bones effort, we already had episodes featuring Vanilite and Sunflora. I thought the best part about it was Team Rockets ice robot and their triple nurse joy outfits. The rest was not exactly bad but it was pretty bland.

Pkmn Ranger Aquaslash

Super Mega Mode!
This episode felt kinda fillery despite introducing a gym leader.

Speaking of said gym leader, man he has a really weird voice. Seems like it can't decide on its accent either. Feels like a familiar voice actor though.

Vernikova

Champion
They really should've focused more on Ramos or Nurse Joy taking care of Vanillite. Really, anything other that Vanillite would've been a good substitute for this episode. Ramos sounded like an old timey news reporter looking to get a scoop.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Really. It takes two Pokemon to utterly screw the weather of a whole city and the nearby fields, and it only takes a Sunny Day move to make everything better... Why didn't Ramos use that in the first place when the snowstorm appeared? I'm fairly certain you don't get snow very often near a beach, much less when it happens in less than twenty seconds with no clouds.

I can't really get into Ramos's VA that well. He sounds a tad weird.

That robot looked a little creepy.

Pokegirl0102

Ramos voice really threw me for a loop. it was something very unique about it but other than that, the episode was pretty much Meh

This was not very good. It only made we wanting to see the next episode.

Clemont's' reaction to realizing who Ramos is still makes me surprised that all eight gym leaders of one region don't know of each other (at least) before hand. I mean, there all gym leaders of the same league, so you'd think they'd hear of each other.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
They're really screwing up the gym leaders dub voices. First Korrina gets stuck with Ortiz, then this.. Such a shame.

thetamale

They're really screwing up the gym leaders dub voices. First Korrina gets stuck with Ortiz, then this.. Such a shame.

The problem with transferring in game characters is unless they have specific catchphrases they're completely blank slates, everyone will imagine their voices differently.

Though I'll admit a camp cowboy would not have been my idea for Ramos' voice.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
The problem with transferring in game characters is unless they have specific catchphrases they're completely blank slates, everyone will imagine their voices differently.

Though I'll admit a camp cowboy would not have been my idea for Ramos' voice.

I guess I just imagined him with a gruff little old man's voice, rather than this "camp cowboy" disaster that he's been stuck with.. Little issues like this are exactly why I much prefer watching the raw episodes..

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The voice doesn't fit Ramos.

That's really my only issue.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ramos' voice was horrible. Otherwise it was a great episode

thetamale

I guess I just imagined him with a gruff little old man's voice, rather than this "camp cowboy" disaster that he's been stuck with.. Little issues like this are exactly why I much prefer watching the raw episodes..

Yes I would have seen him as more of the wise old man type myself. I've no interest in the Japanese version, I don't speak the language, I don't play Japanese versions of the games, honestly I consider it kind of irrelevant aside from the spoilers. But it's all down to preference in the end, same show, different format.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm in love with Ramos' voice, oh my word. Not that it's the best voice ever, but it totally throws you off a loop. Definitely not what I was expecting for Ramos, but man, it was terrible but in a funny way. I'm sure this was made to make the kids laugh, but I dunno. My humor is painfully childish.

Regardless, I hope Ash VS Ramos will be a good one.