• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thawing an Icy Panic! (860)

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I like Ramos and his voice. It just works for me.

The episode itself I thought was alright. Vanillite was really cute and I loved how the Pokémon centre had a special cold room. Also, I didn't mind Team Rocket this episode as their plan was not to battle for a change and instead was to run at first.

Nice episode, onto the gym battle!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm torn on how I feel about Ramos's voice, at least it's a little different from the standard old man voice they do on the show, but that high nasal twang is hard to listen to. Otherwise, the episode was fine. It was nice to see James dress in drag again, and it was funny when Jessie and James let Meowth do all the work while they ate their ice cream. My favorite LOL moment was when Clemont was impressed by the science of Team Rocket's machine, and Bonnie complained about it being the Team Rocket fan club. XD The vanillite family were cute too.

6/10

Alloutℯ

Banned
I was glad that Pikachu wasn't the only one to blast off TRio. I liked Clemont recalling Chespin and Bonnie at the same time, and that James had the more accurate version of the Nurse Joy outfit.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Coumarine city looked quite nice with all the grass types and the lost Vanillite was cute hee hee. James dressed as nurse Joy was funny and the rampage of Vanillish and Vanilluxe seemed kind of anti-climactic. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
We shouldn't have even seen Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe here tbh. Given that OR/AS was coming out when this aired, we should have seen Hoenn Ice-types IMO.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Satoshi's group had arrived in Hiyoku City. As expected, the Rocket-dan trio instigated the Vanirich and Bivanilla attack when they abducted Vanipeti. I liked the icy landscape, as well as when Harimaron gained a crush on Kireihana.

So Bonnie happily played with the Vanillite until Team Rocket showed up to steal it. Ramos's dubbed voice was even worse than I thought. I was expecting him to sound like a gold prospector for his accent in the dub, but the one that TPCI chose for him sounds awful. At least they kept the whippersnapper line that he says in the games.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fukuji's role in this episode seemed diminished since the kidnapped Vanipeti subplot took so much time away from him, but I liked his introduction, as well as his use of Gogoat and Watacco.

Joesterr

Banned
I like Ramos and his voice. It just works for me.

The episode itself I thought was alright. Vanillite was really cute and I loved how the Pokémon centre had a special cold room. Also, I didn't mind Team Rocket this episode as their plan was not to battle for a change and instead was to run at first.

Nice episode, onto the gym battle!

Why did the PC even have a cold storage room? It was the most convenient part of this episode and the only flaw in an otherwise nice episode about Ramos's debut.