• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The #1 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linoone

<the ONLY linoone av
tyranitar, looks better than dragonite IMO *faints*

Tyranitar, hands down. I used to adore Dragonite back in the old days of Pokemon, but now its all about Tyranitar, baby!

Bulk

Tyranitar, Dragonite looks too "cudlly"... if that's a word...

Anikin

Rebel
I vote for for the ferocious Tiranitar.

Naetoru & Stitch

Sending out an S.O.S
is the pidgy and sperrow the next vote. Pidgy becuse it has 2 evolutions. Sperrow only has 1!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Both of these pokemon annoy me, but Pidgey annoys me beyond reason (although I do like Pidgeot). Therefore, give my vote to SPEAROW because he's less annoying than Pidgey. Also, I have a Fearow that's on my team in XD and he's wicked fast (he's currently the fastest pokemon in my XD game, with a speed of 69 <lv. 38>).

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
OH NOEZ!!!!!! I hatesss ,em both too much to decide. Meh, I guess Spearow because Pidgey is disgustinlgy overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.