• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBattle

The Battler
alright doc, i PMed u AGAIN... respond soon please, and try not to ignore me this time...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Lol iBattle. The funny thing is, the moment you got off our chat, he came on... lol

BGP_

lost to atml, forget the score. I played like crap, and po showed our teams right b4 the battle, so that really messed me up with my prediction, but w/e. gg, good luck to every1 else

atml

The Earth's Might
beat bgp dont quite remember the score. i think 2-0 but w/e. PO is wierd and showed both are teams beforehand

ibattle you said at 2 pm on sunday so I went on at 2:01 pm being fashionably late and waited an hour for you to "brb" but you never showed :(

atml

The Earth's Might
we did a rematch and i got my brains haxxed out lols. but its cool and bgp shud continue because hes prolly better. good luck guys

iBattle

The Battler
well i was waiting for u also, becuase i thought we were battling at 1. Anyway i can battle 2moro anytime after 530. So PM me and tell me what is good for you.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I have contacted my opponent hopefully we will meet up soon , because we are both busy I guess.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I confirm that it was a great match I have my eyes on this battler So Speedy I wish you the best of luck in the tourney now go get'em bud. Calarus

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey, let's all be nice and sportsman like here. I had talked to bgp and he said his original battle with atml was a test battle. But he didnt know that at first.

iBattle

The Battler
Doc, i also said in that email, CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THAT TIME WAS GOOD FOR YOU! U NEVER RESPONDED, SO I FIGURED YOU WERENT GOING TO SHOW.

iBattle

The Battler
because i forgot what time i said. bottom line u have been so hard to arrange a battle with, by any chance did u get my PM that i sent last night? we are both on now so lets battle now.

Status
Not open for further replies.