• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Lol Being 14 hours apart can actually work out. One can be on at 5-6 pm while the other is on 7-8 am.

I'm never on when he is due to school. Unless he wants to stay up until midnight (his time) then we can't do our battle unless we have the weekend.
yea, my last battle I had to stay up untill 2 AM, then we faught about a hax untill 4AM.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, if you are unable to schedule a time during the remainder of this week, please schedule one on the weekend, and have it done then. Thanks.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

waiting for Neo vs BigDaddy and Speedy vs Doc...

Me and Speedy have contacted each other multiple times but we haven't been able to set up a good time which is kind of funny because we live in the exact same time zone.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Lol, that is odd...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Doc, have you asked if he can get on any sooner? I understand both of you are trying to get your battle done. If you two are unable to soon, I may have to just draw a number...

I'll try to see if he can get on at different times but I think it's unfair that it's an even draw for the winner when he's on at unreasonable times and I'm on at regular hours.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I cant connect with Neo, so Im just gonna forfeit my match. Good luck guys.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Are you sure? You can't wait another weekend or something? I do know you've been having Wi-Fi problems. Is that the reason you're forfeiting?

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I can do it hopefully the monday after christmas. So just bee ready by then, and UDK Im sorry, but please be patient. I know the tourny has been held back a lot cuz of me.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

That's one more week... I know many people are wanting to continue this tourney. Consider me very forgiving. I guess I'll open up matches for the rest, so not everyone is waiting.

• Megaman12 vs Assassinsceptile
  • destructo vs Bestgamepearl
  • BlazinKickinChicken vs harukaharuka
  • (neo darkrai vs BigDaddy D) vs Gamefreak

Well guys, we now enter Round 4, with 8 left out of the original 64 contestants. Tensions are increasing. Battle hard guys, for soon you shall be able to rest, with one claiming a title as the Legend of Serebii! Good luck guys, now play fair. And let the beginning of the end, commence!

Megaman12 vs Assassinsceptile good luck
destructo vs Bestgamepearl I have no clue who destructo is
BlazinKickinChicken vs harukaharuka Kevin's going to win unless haruka haxxes him like he did to Shadows
(neo darkrai vs BigDaddy D) vs Gamefreak HO demolition

My predictions, and I'll find you on either the OSL or Legacy chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.