• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get some work done, guys! It's time to let one great tourney finish, so another can begin.

ger9119

Lets get this finished please. Lol its been going on for to long : P

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I agree. Next tourney we host = Stricter policy on completing your match on time.

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
so the first game i got some p big hax that i don't think would've changed the outcome in the long run, but i didn't want to win by some disputable hax so i offered a rematch, and i won 2-0. great game, game.

destructo

beat mega 1-0 in a very close game gg, first time i accepted a rematch when he critted me mid-game during a calm mind war, the second time, we got even hax.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Final Round

BlazeKickinChicken VS destructo

Deadline is Sunday, February 20th, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.

Good luck to both sides, and let the best man win!​

On other words... It has all come down to this! Out of 64 contestants, two are left vying for the Crown of the 1st Cup of Legends. Many have tried, and failed. Yet, many have learned much in the process. And I congratulate both of you on this achievement of making it this far. And now, we shall hold the final battle, concluding the 1st Annual Cup of Legends! Destructo! BKC! Go, and fight!

This ending battle shall be a best 2 out of 3, as to ensure there is a clear winner. If it would be possible, and you would both agree on it, could someone record the battle? Like I said, if possible, and agreed upon. Once again, good luck both of you.

And other turns, I congratulate Gamefreak and Megaman for their hard work, and how close they came. But you two are not done. Both of you must battle each other for the title of 3rd place. Good luck to everyone!

GAME ON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the two finalists I expected to see but what would a tourney be like if there were no surprises? xD good luck to both of you!

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
got a vm from destructo and responded, hopefully we'll battle today. i'll gladly record, gl. looking forward to it

megaman12

Not Happy
Yes good luck destructo and BKC ^_^. About the third place match ,I would like to just give gamefreak 3rd place. This tourney has been running for a long time now and it would prob delay more if we have the 3rd place battle. Of course if game would still like to have that battle, I would gladly accept it.=)

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, alright then, good luck to all of yah!

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
ok i'm going to ask for an extension to next weekend. i was on for the past 6 hours but destructo wasn't available thanks to timezone issues. i sincerely doubt we'll be able to play tomorrow since i'm fairly sure he's on US eastern time (GMT -5) and i'm GMT +1, and have to leave at 4:30 pm my time tomorrow, aka 10:30 am there, and i won't be back until next saturday. so until next sunday is all i ask. i really don't think the finals should be decided on a timezone issue

Status
Not open for further replies.