• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
just drop me out give the win to my oppenent

i've had no desire to battle for a while
hoping the tourney would bring back some of the excitment but guess not
sorry

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Yeah I will here later on this afternoon I'm at work ATM so yeah I'll be ready by then. GMT -10:00 so expect me around 2:00-2:30pm so catch you then laters.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I contacted my opponent. If all goes well, then we should battle this weekend. So this round is shaping up to be better than the last one for me.

BGP_

I wont b able to do my battle until atleast sunday afternoon, due to being at grandma's house this week cuz thanksgiving break and stuff, so yea.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Probably due to Thanksgiving and such. If I must, I may extend the tourney, just due to the holiday circumstance.

I didnt respond to you because instead of saying what time would be good for you you just set up a time and day without seeing what was good for me.

darkdragonking_4

general user
I haven't battled gallade yet. He takes long to respond and I have no idea when he is on. I have tried to schedule a battle, but I dont see that happening since he is not specific with his responses.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I wouldn't extend it too long. 3 days tops probably.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I beat JMG in our battle. 1-0. Guess that means I move to Round 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.