• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBattle

The Battler
...im not going to say anything that is going to get me in trouble.

SolarPowerX

Had my battle against Rico. He won the battle, 1-0.

It was a good game. There was some hax that cost me a pokemon, however right after there was some hax that cost him a pokemon as well, so really it evened out rather nicely. Pretty much the end came down to 2 vs.2, and we had to make risky predictions to win. Really, I was just outplayed.

Great game Rico, good luck in the tourney.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I just had my battle, it was his win 0-2, a very good game as a matter of fact, very even on both sides and he played very well, thanks for the match Mail Time.

Good luck to everyone else in the tourney I will be keeping my eye on this thread to see how everyone ends up.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

OK, I'm almost sure in the rules I put be sportsmanship-like. Sorry if I am mistaken. I don't wish to make any enemies, but I also don't like cocky players. I'm not pointing at anyone, and neither shall I. But tis is my final warning, play fair, play nice, because this tournament shall not go to the dogs.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Alphaw and I are battling tomorrow. Or should be, for that matter. Would've done it sooner, but I've been incredibly busy like you have no idea. ;A;

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
RoseSymphony vs. Alphaw - 5-0

After a brief and completely pointless epidose of him accusing me of hacking (which I obviously wasn't, as proven by him actually LOOKING at his screen =_=), we battled and I swept. Simple as that. gg and whatnot.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm. By the end of Thursday shall (hopefully be the deadline). And for gingbino and Fett. Looking at the their timezones, I understand why they havn't completed their battle, but still... I could've seen them having got a battle done sometime already, with a 7 hour lapse one way to get a battle done, it should have been manageable. I really don't want to do this, but I may just have to flip a coin for the one to stay on... What do you guys think? Fett is GMT -5, Gingbino11 is GMT +12...

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Im having the same problem with bendy001. Our times to be together are very sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.