• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Eh BigDaddy, you and him are somewhat around on the same time. Have you tried setting up a time with him? Cuz he's on around when I'm on most of the time. Around now, and a bit later.

harukaharuka

boku wa kuma
confirming my win against shadows, GG

Round 2 Prize
Vibrava Female
OT: LEGACY10 | ID: 51246
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Earthquake, Outrage, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Since when could Vibrava get Stone Edge?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Once again a typo... I might as well go back and look through the other prizes to make sure there are no typos... Sorry.

EDIT: Oh yah that's right. I meant to write that as a Held Item. I will update that soon. Sorry. A bit tired when I wrote the things up atm. Lol

Last edited:

destructo

pokearcher, pm me when you are ready or pm at what time u are going to be ready, i dont know if my pm is getting thru

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Executive decision. I hate to be like this, but Fett, you are now in Round 2. Please battle your opponent asap, so we can get this thing moving. And Destructo, i talked with Poke_Archer a few hours ago. Can you download Pokemon Online so you battle with Archer as soon as possible? He should be getting home in an hour or two, and if possible, I would like for you two to battle today.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Fett please arrange a battle with crunchyjustice asap. Thay way you are caught up. I have a dance tonight, probably will post next round tonight before it, if at all possible. And destructo, you can hang around on my chat room waiting for archer too. Also, destructo, archer is normally on around 4 CST (GMT -6) through 10 CST. Not constantly though. Anywhere in there.

Last edited:
Round 1 Prize
Riolu Male
Ability: Inner Focus | Nature: Adamant
Attacks: Agility, Swords Dance, Ice Punch

Round 3 Prize
Blissey Female
Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold
Attacks: Wish, Protect, Flamethrower, Toxic

Ok I need to stop pointing these out but the Bliss and Riolu have the same OT and ID when Riolu can only be obtained in 4th gen and up and WishBliss is a 3rd gen event

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Round 1 Prize
Riolu Male
Ability: Inner Focus | Nature: Adamant
Attacks: Agility, Swords Dance, Ice Punch

Round 3 Prize
Blissey Female
Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold
Attacks: Wish, Protect, Flamethrower, Toxic

Ok I need to stop pointing these out but the Bliss and Riolu have the same OT and ID when Riolu can only be obtained in 4th gen and up and WishBliss is a 3rd gen event

Yeah, agreeing with Mail Time. Really, all of these Pokemon have 31 IVs in every stat, and I highly doubt UDK or any Legacy members have the time to sit down and breed 64 Riolus with 31 IVs in every stat just to give them away. They were most likely created in their "GenLab", which if I am correct it's just a fancy term for PokeSav.

Honestly, I don't care at all about whether they are hacked; I just don't think people should be fooled into thinking they are legitimate, if that was meant to occur.

Last edited:

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Yeah, agreeing with Mail Time. Really, all of these Pokemon have 31 IVs in every stat, and I highly doubt UDK or any Legacy members have the time to sit down and breed 64 Riolus with 31 IVs in every stat just to give them away. They were most likely created in their "GenLab", which if I am correct it's just a fancy term for PokeSav.

Honestly, I don't care at all about whether they are hacked; I just don't think people should be fooled into thinking they are legitimate, if that was meant to occur.

I am not disagreeing with the issue here (3rd Gen Event having the Same ID as a 4th Gen Poke) but all my Pokes have flawless IVs due to RNG abuse and are completely legit. Not to mention with the use of cloning it would not be impossible to provide such a prize.

There are two obvious scenarios here, either they are hacks (which if they are I am sure UDK is unaware of this given his apparent stance on hacked Pokes) or as he said before he was in a rush when he posted them and accidentally copied the wrong info. I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt on this one and see what the people are running this tourney have to say about it before anyone rushes to conclusions.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Although it does look fishy, it has nothing to do with GenLab. GenLab is a little breeding shop where people donate and one rule that I can remember is that the donated Pokemon can only have two perfect IVs. But congratulations to everyone who won their matches for Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.