• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
One tourney doesn't decide who's the best. I was just pointing out that the prizes are hacked because Serebii has an anti hack policy.

Mail_Time we called Game haxxing you on the chat, sorry fer da jinx.

ger9119

If serebii has a anti hack policy and yet you sav doc?

Destructo sned me and vm or ill contact you

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
i'm not asking for a rematch...it would be unfair for me to possibly(if i would win the rematch) steal his spot...he won and that's just how it is...

BGP_

beat rico, i forget the score, long story behind this one. First battle he had me by a bit, but then something happened with wifi and dc'd me from the net. Rebattled and i got 2 crits, one didnt matter but the one did, and he got a little mad cuz i used som1 i didnt the last battle, but that's because i never sent him out in the first battle. So yea, we solved that whole problem and we're good with eachother now, but he handed the win over to me(dced from the battle and then we argued and yea...). Not the way i'd like to win, but he insisted on giving me the win. Good luck to every1 else ;D

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Haruka responded, and OF COURSE there is a 14 hour time difference between us. Therefore I have absolutely no idea how we are going to be able to battle without one of us having to go to extremes. School obviously prevents this, though.

Not trying to make things complicated or to sound conceited, but UDK is there any way that I may trade matchups to make the difference more favorable? Because honestly I have no idea how this is going to work out.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Confirming BGP, but first battle wast by a bit. If you recall i had you 6-3 and was about to get 6-2, anyways im giving him the win believing that he did have a certain poke in the first battle wich i dont understand why dint he used it on the first place.

Im trusting his word. after all, clan leaders are suposed to be honest if they wanna be role models for their fellow aprentices.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
RoseSymphony vs harukaharuka - 0-4

Game was closer than score appears. I don't even know how I lost this... Whatever. gg.

Gamefreak

One tourney doesn't decide who's the best. I was just pointing out that the prizes are hacked because Serebii has an anti hack policy.

Mail_Time we called Game haxxing you on the chat, sorry fer da jinx.

Yeah, don't jinx him next time. The hax was terrible.

I should also play safer.. I take risks, and it costs me sometimes. It happened in tournements before, and this one is no exception.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well since, Crunchyjustice and Fett have finished their battle, and Megaman12 and Crunch still have to battle, and Megaman12 has not yet battled his opponent from Round 2 (Blingox24 hasn't been on since the 26th) I'm going to have to move Megaman forward. In other words, Mega and Crunchy, you can now battle each other.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I don't know how me and my opponent, BlazinKickinChicken, are going to do our battle. We're 6 hours apart from each other and we can't really get a battle done on a weekday because of school.

Hey, if I could get a battle done on a weekday with an opponent that's 14 hours apart, I'm sure you'll do just fine. C:

Hey, if I could get a battle done on a weekday with an opponent that's 14 hours apart, I'm sure you'll do just fine. C:

Lol Being 14 hours apart can actually work out. One can be on at 5-6 pm while the other is on 7-8 am.

I'm never on when he is due to school. Unless he wants to stay up until midnight (his time) then we can't do our battle unless we have the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.