• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st Annual Cup of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
This tourney really needs to get finished xD.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm yes please. finish it this weekend, although I may not be here when u finish. Sunday morn I leave until Tiesday afternoon and may be w/o internet access. And Sorry for the no response. Notifications never showed someone had posted...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

i hope, that way I can announce the end today.

EDIT: IF the battle does not end this weekend (or by the time I come back on Serebii, if I do obtain internet access Monday), I will be forced to end the tourney on a coin flip. Which I sincerely do not want to do, as it would be a waste, throwing the tourney away on a coinflip. SO please, both of you get the battle done this weekend! Thanks. And have a great battle (and don't forget to record!) lol

Last edited:

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
i got all night, i can wait

edit: its nearly 1 am my time. i've waited for destructo for the past 4 or so hours, and he said he'd be on pretty much all day today...

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm.... Well, you still have Sunday, if at all possible. Even though he hasn't shown up.... Grrr.

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
first game, destructo used an illegal shaymin (had serene grace as the ability) and it did affect the outcome in his favor, so i took the win there.

second game, i played poorly and he won.

third game, i won 1-0 despite some horrible hax.

ggs

Last edited:

destructo

Ok, first match it d/c when it was 4-2. But i had a wrong ability so BKC took the win. 2nd match it d/c when it was 4-2 but i clearly had teh win so i got that. i told him before hadnd that i didnt have another team in ds but BKC didnt want to do it in PO or tommorow, so i grabbed pokes from previous battles and battled w/o any strategy in it. I haxed him 3rd match and he won 1-0. I was not prepared 3rd match.gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.