• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 1st annual Serebii NetBattle tourney!

Definitely in this now. My first ever Pokemon tournament. I'm probably going to lose, but I only play for fun. :p

In.
chaos952
GMT -4 (due to DST)
Smogon

Last edited:

The Flat World

Free Trade For All
DavidUM said:
and Mew shouldn't be an uber.
nooblet said:
1. It's more unpredictable then gengar
2. Psychic is a great type
3. 100 base in everything
4. huge movepool
5. has no standard
6. can beat you with any set from about 15 options
7. once you know what set it's using it's already won
8. it is emop
He said it all.

Last edited:

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
SHUCKLE MAN said:
EST- (I cannot remember. We keep having to change the clocks. At the moment it is about 6:30 am. And I dunno what DST or any of that kind of stuff is so I cant tell ya. I should be similar to most of Europe coz I live in Engalnd).

that would be GMT

also no davidum, Jirachi doesn'thave th unpredictability of Mew, and if you see Jirachiit is easy to know that it is always going to be using psychic/calm mind/thunder(bolt/sub or wish

and there is no way you can no what set Mew is using until it hits you a few times, unless you have been scouting, and by the time it's hit you a few times, your counter has gone

also mew is emo, so it is not allowed

Ah, WTF? Why not? I'm sure I'll lose, but I'll have fun.

Lethargic Luvdisc(NB Name)/~*Commander Blizzard*~(SPPf Name)
EST(GMT-5)
Smogon(First Server)/Battle Mountain(Secondary Server)

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Hey Micky!

Fighting_Master said:

Dear God!
DAVIDUM!!
rofl
Because Feeding the Trolls always works wonders...

[SPOIL]Yes I'm well aware it's hypocritcal to say that but at least make it funny if you're gonna feed him. "DEAR GOD rofl" sounds like something HE would say.[/SPOIL]

Shiny Penny

My first tournament, should be fun to see how i go, I'm in
NB Name: Lord Seafood
GMT +8
Smogon (only one i really go on)

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
davidum is representing the commies imo, and i reckon he actually isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is

well he has to be better at pokemon then he is at trolling, as he is clearly a bad troll

lol.

asdfghkl

Swampy

Crack the Skye
XD OMG, I'm in this for sure! I'll get *** raped, I know it, but I'll play anyways. ^_^

In.
(Wildfire)Secondary name(Yoshido)
(PST) (GMT)
(Server you go to most often: Smogon); (secondary server: None)

Okay, fair warning, I suck. :p I never play on NetBattle so hopefully you guys will get an easy win off of me.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
LOLz, I'll fight with all my might until I'll get pwned. No level balance. Then I cannot use my UE then ;.;. I'll might as well have a UU team, or what might be.