• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the 3 legendary... dogs? cats?

3 legendarie... dogs? beasts? cats? gerbils?

• dogs

Votes: 121 40.6%
  • cats

Votes: 56 18.8%
  • beasts

Votes: 112 37.6%
  • gerbils

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • something else?

Votes: 18 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Maybe a mix beetween a male lion and a bear?
But please can people get their animal facts right.One fact is that bears dont "roar" and i know in the old games of pokemon that the cats barked but in the new games like diamond etc they say they ROAR and from what i've heared only BIG CATS roar.
But Raikou could easily be based on Raijuu. A japanese legend involving a animal made of lightning that can transforme into a TIGER. Entei could be a shishi (lion god) and Suicune could be a Wolf/Cheetah/Snow Leopard cross.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I say they are cats, because thats what they look like.

BoneBurry

¤¤ kyogre ¤¤
Dogs, that's what the Dex entries say, or at least the G/S/C ones. P:

yes, they do, but have you ever seen that standing in D/P games?
non of us had or have or has ( my gramar sucks 0.o )

Connor™

Showstopper
well i think there almost certainly either dogs/ beats because theres no way you'd ever see a cat as beefy as entei or raikou (not counting lions) as tigers etc are sleeker like suicune who could just be an exception through and through as the other two are attacking pokemon and suicune is a defensive one and looks almost nothing ilke the others. well thats what i think anyways although im probably wrong -_-;

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I always thought that they were more feline than canine, afterall I can see how oen could think that Suicune, and possibly even Entei, was a dog. But seriously, what the hell kind o' canine is Raikou supposed to be?!?

antnie

<----- First Shiny
They have more cat like features but I think they are called the legendary dogs.

blackrose

i think most peopel refer to them as dogs, but i think it chould be beasts because they are a combination of dogs and cats.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
They are dogs becuse they cant run like cats or others type of animals

Evil Sonic

<-- Best Cat Pokemon
I say beasts cause Entei and Raikou are dogs because they bark, but Suicune is a cheetah, because I checked Suicune's Pokedex entries and none said it barks.

And a lot of Pokemon can Roar, like Zangoose and Persian. And they both are cat or cat-like Pokemon.

They obviously dogs. Andy one who would call them cats beasts gerbils or something else is just saying that cause theyre simalar. Thats like calling a giraffe a beagle cause they're both quadrepeds.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
Suicune and Entei look like dogs but Raikou looks more like a tiger. So i think they're beasts

yiazmat

The ultimate terror
legendary cats

cats because entei = lion, raikou = tiger/leopard, suicune = puma.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Cats don't roar do they. Shut up I know that Lions and tigers and big cats do.

Rofl. Legendary Gerbil

Mew_Myuu

Rikudou Sennin
they are dogs. no argument as their official name is the Legendary Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.