• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 3DS Pokedex Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Welcome to the thread with all about Pokedex 3D! Here we will give newsflashes for 6 days, then We'll post the QR's!

None yet, wait 6 days!

That's it! Discuss!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This is not the new game that is suppose to be announced this month in Coro Coro right?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
if it is, I just got SCREWED! I spent $150 recently on a DSi. And I can't play 3D because they hurt my eyes(I wear Glasses). What's the point of buying a 3DS if I can't use the main feature? So, they better have an alternative. A new Ranger game,hopefully. I never liked Mystery Dungeon a lot. my hatred came during the Luxio/Luxray part. Spent so much time trying to survive.

Wait.... it's JUNE 1ST! NEXUS TOWER IS FINALLY OUT! YAY!

Blazivoir

Beauty Trainer
Sounds good, it is free aswell so thats another plus

~Light

I'm 3D blind ... xD

Won't buy a 3DS anyway, and if it's just a 3D pokedex then I'm not missing much :)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Sorry then aclover, but this is GENERAL POKEMON DISCUSSION. Can't you notice that? Also, I made this thread an HOUR earlier than your so called '' Official '' thread.

Last edited:

garchompkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inchtall View Post
if it is, I just got SCREWED! What's the point of buying a 3DS if I can't use the main feature?
It's a portable gamecube. That's pretty much a bigger selling point than 3D.

wrong!!! it's a portable gamecube, with a touch screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.