• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 4th Generation League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
when I said if anyone wanted to challenge me i meant to all ppl, not just you

@Pokemonhunter11 do you have any other pokemon except heatran u would like to use?

I can more than likely decide on something to replace heatran. I'm not sure what, but I would definitely like to join this league in some way. Aren't you the one who created it? I can breed a pokemon to replace heatran and now that I think about it garxhomp might not be legal either which is stupid. My blaziken OHKOs it with sky uppercut and its not even super effective.

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
why wouldn't a garchomp be legal? It's not legendary or anything. well, if you want to sign up, fill out the form on the first page. And yes I am the one who created this.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
why wouldn't a garchomp be legal? It's not legendary or anything. well, if you want to sign up, fill out the form on the first page. And yes I am the one who created this.

Ok ya ill fill it out. I guess Ill start breeding a replacement for heatran.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Ok I was gonna fill out an elite 4 one, but I don't know what "PO name" means. Anyone want to enlighten me?

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
For an Elite 4:

Name:Hunter
PO Name:
FC: (diamond) in signature
^what for? Elite 4
Type: Fire
Partner Pokemon:Typhlosion
Buisel rocks

loaper123

Your Worst Nightmare
umm actually.. garchomp isnt allowed on standard play (which is what everyone plays)
hes referred to as uber (means overpowered) most legendaries are actually not uber, like the legendary birds, dogs, regis, and the 3psychic pokes in fourth gen... also heatran is not uber, so hes allowed..
all deoxys forms are uber, so is mewtwo, diagla, palkia, darkrai, shaymin (sky form), kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, wobbufet, mew, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, manaphy,giratina, wynaut, salamence, and arceus

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
umm actually.. garchomp isnt allowed on standard play (which is what everyone plays)
hes referred to as uber (means overpowered) most legendaries are actually not uber, like the legendary birds, dogs, regis, and the 3psychic pokes in fourth gen... also heatran is not uber, so hes allowed..
all deoxys forms are uber, so is mewtwo, diagla, palkia, darkrai, shaymin (sky form), kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, wobbufet, mew, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, manaphy,giratina, wynaut, salamence, and arceus

That's not fair! So now I have my heatran back, but I still have to replace a pokemon. Darn you garchomp for being so good!

loaper123

Your Worst Nightmare
ya but just think about it, after 1swords dance or dragon dance he can easily sweep with earthquake and dragonclaw/outrage...

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
ya but just think about it, after 1swords dance or dragon dance he can easily sweep with earthquake and dragonclaw/outrage...

That's the point. Mine has dragon dance, earthquake, outrage, and dragon pulse I think

loaper123

Your Worst Nightmare
and thats exactly why hes uber...

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
Sorry about the mix-up Pokehunter!

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Sorry about the mix-up Pokehunter!

It's ok! I have replaced garchomp now, so you can sign me up or whatever. I bred a different pokemon yesterday!

PhearWalker

Minuet of The Skies
1. No Ice moves
2. No Stealth Rocks
3. No Stall

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
Those rules came from me. I said that gym leaders/elite 4 could have 3 rules. But he can't ban all ice moves. Maybe blizzard or ice beam or whatever.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Those rules came from me. I said that gym leaders/elite 4 could have 3 rules. But he can't ban all ice moves. Maybe blizzard or ice beam or whatever.

Ok I got it. I read it but I don't remember seeing that I guess. Oh well I have got my pokemon breed now.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie

Ok i understand now haha. You should probably make it more specific that way people dont do exactly what he did by banning ice moves he makes his dragon team almost unstoppable because there is nothing super effective anymore. Thats like me saying no water pokemon or water moves can be used against my fire team haha.

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
yes of course! I'm making banners for the leaders/elite 4. It shows your partner and a gym leader/elite 4 from actual games of your type. Which person would you like? Blaine, flannery or flint? tell me plz.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
yes of course! I'm making banners for the leaders/elite 4. It shows your partner and a gym leader/elite 4 from actual games of your type. Which person would you like? Blaine, flannery or flint? tell me plz.

Flint please. Thnx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.