• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Abandoned Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
wow, i'm gunna try that...

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
hey echo, i've been having trouble w/ my laptop... it won't let me have shoddy, lab, skype, probably not pokemon online, and this is bothering me...
please help somehow...

Last edited:

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
ya know, i have been having troubles with poke lab. i can't seem to connect. i can connect to shoddy and pokemon online, but nothing else.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Can anyone send me the download link for Online? I get to here but it gets blocked after.
http://pokemon-online.eu/index.php
What I need you to do is to go on the right page and drag the picture/button that says download onto a post for me. Thanks.

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
i use the poke online server

i use the same name on there btw

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
now that is stupid....

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
its not shoddy's or lab's fault i can't get on... its my laptop, which im not allowed on for absolutely no reason!
:(

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
lol, what idiot asked what STFU means? hint: if you don't no what a phrase means, WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OFF OF A PUBLIC SERVER TO ASK!

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
if i was really dumb I would ask wut that means... but I'm not that dumb...
I really want to get a chance to try online...

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
not going to be on much, got 2 science GCSEs next week and a German one...

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
its been silent 4 a week...
anyone want to battle me either?...
I think this clan is dead...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.