• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Abandoned Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
i have an idea for a name for the clan...
EchoEcho knows this, and it is probably taken, but...
Team X-treme!
couple other things, pokemon lab won't work for me yet... i'll fix it eventually
could someone put up a link to pokemon lab for me?
also, i lieked you're first ranks pretty good...i think u should stick with them
my "egg rank" banner isn't on my sig...just a link
thnx...:surfpika:

P.S. i figured out time zone...awesome one, if you go on at 8:00, i should go on about 3:00 for me, so for US, i'll be on from 12-3 pm and 7-9 pm. for England, 5-8 pm
and 11-1(around midnight)
hope that helps!

Last edited:

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
i have an idea for a name for the clan...
EchoEcho knows this, and it is probably taken, but...
Team X-treme!
couple other things, pokemon lab won't work for me yet... i'll fix it eventually
could someone put up a link to pokemon lab for me?
also, i lieked you're first ranks pretty good...i think u should stick with them
my "egg rank" banner isn't on my sig...just a link
thnx...:surfpika:

P.S. i figured out time zone...awesome one, if you go on at 8:00, i should go on about 3:00 for me, so for US, i'll be on from 12-3 pm and 7-9 pm. for England, 5-8 pm
and 11-1(around midnight)
hope that helps!

team x-treme? that's an inside joke about the nerds in our math class. -__-

yes i know cobalt in person. lolz.

wasn't it settled on something like "dark forest" or "midnight forest"?

put the following [img*] at the start of the link and [/img*] at the end of the link, except without the *s.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
thnx for the user bar help -_-
forest nicknames r gr8, but i kinda ruin your Breloom idea...
srry

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
thnx for the user bar help -_-
forest nicknames r gr8, but i kinda ruin your Breloom idea...
srry...

TheAwesomeOne

When we redo the clan, Colbat is gonna be a co-leader to.
kk.
As for now, have you battled each other yet?
How about the Abandoned Forest?
I have a friend on the poké center that is good at making banners, we really need to come up with the name quickly.
I have re done the ranks:
-Wurmple
-Shroomish
-Metapod/PENIS(inside joke with echo)
-Nuzleaf
-Beedril
-Venemoth
-Heracross
-Shiftry
-Breloom
-Notch eared Pichu(people that deserve their own rank)
-Celebii(co-leaders_

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
yes we have, depending on the team he uses we both win and lose.

yes i like the abandoned forest. let's go ahead and change the team name. we can always change it back.

where's breloom in the ranks? and maybe venasaur? sceptile? shaymin?

i changed up my team again. just one of those people who can't change their minds xD

i have an amazing froslass strategy ^^

and awesomeone and garchomp, i wanted to know how old you guys are, because my mom says that she doesn't feel comfortable with me talking to 40 year olds living in their moms' basements. xD like 16? 14?

when you redo the user bars make mine froslass xD

Last edited:

TheAwesomeOne

I am not a 40 year old man living in his mother basement hell no!
I don't even have a basement!!!
My mum actually feels the same way!
So how old are you Echo?
I am 14, and go to school, if you want me to go into detail, just ask.
The Rank Bars are Pokémon that can be found in the Forest, or are related to it.
I was gonna give the co-leaders Celebi, you know, the voice of the forest?
So we are agreed on The Abandoned Forest then?
We can't always change it back BTW.
I will get the Rank bars soo, however, I want a maximum of 10 levels, and we have 11 :eek:.
So I'm gonna remove Beedril, OK?
FINAL LIST
-Wurmple
-Shroomish
-PENIS Metapod
-Nuzleaf
-Venemoth
-Heracross
-Shiftry
-Breloom
-Notch Eared Pichu[people who have surpassed the previous ranks]
-Celebii[Co-leaders]

BTW: Guys, please join the Pokémon Center, I was chatting with the Admin, and he said that I(who will soon be mod) will be setting up a Battle Frontier, parallel to the Gym league that is opening. The Gym is for Wifi stuff, and BF is for non-wifi, I need heads, so I am desperately relying on you guys(Echo, garchomp and Colbat)
Plz join soon.

Last edited:

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
thnx a ton for rank bar help and soon-to-be co-leader status :D
srry, for some reason it posted me twice...oops...
if we are using a "forest" name i could help with ranks:
Egg Rank
Burmy Rank
Shroomish Rank
Kriketune Rank
Shiftry Rank
Exeggutor Rank
Sceptile Rank
Heracross Rank
Breloom Rank
Celebi Rank
Shamin Sky Rank

What do u think?

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
Guys, i'll probably only be on Fri.-Sun. but i might be here other times. what is the pokemon center? I still need a link to a download for Laboratory. Just to reply to Echo, i'm 13. i still feel srry for messing up the forest clan w/ my signature hail team with nothing remotely forest-ish. also, for garchomp, my timezone is 2-3 hours later than youres. also, i lieked you're ranks better AwesomeOne, i just made mine on the spot. forbidden forest? hey, i just realized (this is sad) that our anitials spell GEAC witch is the same as geek...ah!...

c u later!

Last edited:

TheAwesomeOne

We really don't need an Egg Rank, if we are abandoned, and all male, why would we have eggs?...
Abandoned Forest is the name, KK?
Echo, most people that I battle have over 5 teams, and you have 1, well 2 now.
LOL.
Pokémon Center link is in my Sig, I started playing Pokémon Online, what do you guys think?
THE FINAL RANKS:
-Wurmple
-Shroomish
-Metapod
-Nuzleaf
-Venemoth
-Heracross
-Shiftry
-Breloom
-Notch Eared Pichu
-Celebii

P.L.E.A.S.E J.O.I.N T.H.E P.O.K.E.M.O.N C.E.N.T.E.R

Pokémon Online, use the server called The Pokémon Society.
Pokémon Lab, use Pokémonexperte as a server.

Last edited:

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
i like the ranks the way they are now. now change the clan name. lol.

i have 3 teams. i made them, 1 is mine, the second stinks but looks beast, the third might just be the best out of all three. lol.

WE ARE THE ABANDONED FOREST. WE HAVE NO REASON FOR KNOWING HISTORY... BECAUSE WE WILL BE THE ONES MAKING IT. BLADES WILL BLEED, AND SHIELDS WILL SHATTER, BUT WE WILL STAY TOGETHER, STAY STRONG.

lolrandom.

and make the user bar things mysterious and leafy. d(^_^d)

hey guys i could probably make a scene of like all the ranks in a forest bg kinda thing on my paint program. i'll try... friday. heres why.

i have sad news to break to you guys.

my parents have just told me this "news" what i'm not allowed on the computer to go on serebii or shoddy or anything like that during weekdays. only weekends.

so i can't really be that active. i just might have to break the "post 4 times a month" policy. i'm really sorry -__-

my parents just don't understand -___-

well bye for now. see you guys in 3 days -________-

Last edited:

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Pokemon Lab
Vendor: Catherine Fitzpatrick & Benjamin Gwin
Category: Download Error

The application has requested a version of the Java 2 platform (JRE) that is currently not locally installed. Java Web Start was unable to automatically download and install the requested version. The JRE version must be installed manually.

Error Code 11 (11 Could not locate requested version) returned from server when accessing resource: (http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se1.5+)

oh joy -__-
don't click that random link...yes i ctrl C'd the error window...
anyway...i'll still be on shoddy at least!

srry echoecho...that was pretty harsh...thnx for help with me always being hopelessely lost on lab and pokemon-like stuff. so poke center is another forum, right? i'm hopelessely lost on everything. XD
how do we change our name to abandoned forest anyway?lolz, thnx

Last edited:

TheAwesomeOne

Don't worry Echo, I like the random speech though. if you can make a scene that would be great!!!
I have someone from the Pokémon Center(PLEASE JOIN, I kinda told the Admin that you guys would do something for him.....), anyhow, he is going to make a banner for us.
Here is how I want it to look:
A blue sky, the Ilex Forest Shrine in the middle. Trees surrounding it. Grass on the floor. Floating above the Shrine is Celebi. Underneath the Shrine, on the grass, there is the Pokémon:
;013; ;011; ;214; ;275; ;172; ;286; ;049; ;274; ;285;
In that order.
Colbat, download Java, or try after 30 minutes.
There are server issues at the moment.
UPDATED FIRST POST.

Last edited:

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
why after 30 minutes? why can't i just start it? i'll give it a try tonight. i'll join poke center on Fri. k. been a while since garchomp posted...
make that scene thingy echo, it sounds awesome. by the way, where it'll say Mind Trainer etc. theres a picture of stuff like bulba. wut is that?

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
i wish i could just choose my rank... also, will you be able to make me a co-leader rank bar thing to replace "egg rank" with a SHINY Gliscor and change yours to say abandoned forest instead of shoddy clan. also, should i put ;091; on my hail team?u've seen my hail team in my sig,right?(ignore snowlax) srry, i just keep spewing out questions it seems...

Last edited:

TheAwesomeOne

I was gonna make all the co-Leaders a Celebi rank because it is the voice of the forest. Cloyster is quite rubbish. Try Lapras. Therank bars are finished. I will get them now.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
how lapras? i can't see it being an amazing sweeper or tank or... well anything. i'm going to check smogon today.
u know wut i really need? counter to evil tentacruels...thnx 4 user bars!
only problem is...earlier coleaders had a user bar of a pokemon of their choice (electivire, garchomp, scizor...i think). i think that was a gr8 idea and u should ask for a shiny gliscor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.