• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Abandoned Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
i can't battle u on lab... i can't get it to work because of my ancient computer... r u on shoddy?

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
r u on shoddy? mid-day 4 u or me?
arg, it keeps posting me twice!
i post, then the post isn't there!
i refresh and it still wasn't there!
i post a second time, hoping it will post this time. then after i post, theres 2 posts
grr...

Last edited:

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
first off all of those legies ARE counterable (except for soul dew latias). if you want me to explain, i will. but yes, there should DEFINETlY be a tier between ou and uber. things like garchomp and salamence, and latias could find there place there.

oh and cobalt, i would love to battle you

finally, echo echo, u should post your team in the RMT so i can help with it (if you already did sorry for being a nub and not noticing.)

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
garchomp master, how about tomorrow at ... maybe 7:00 (5:00 for u?) on shoddy battle
i need 2 make my new team NOW!
i didn't mean to double post echo! didn't u read why on my last post?
also... Breloom... Adamant or Jolly?

Last edited:

EchoEcho

eye laws dug aim.
dangit! i thought it was a new member here but...

cobalt to stop double posting just edit the second post into the first one. copy the words and stuff into your first post and delete the second one. i got an infraction for "replying to spam" and i don't even think it matters if the thread is gonna be deleted anyway. lol.

guys i'm itching for another battle please. we need to get all the members online at once lol.

TheAwesomeOne

Jolly Breloom helps it out speed Metagross and Skarmory, Jolly, 244 Speed.
We are all on at 9:00PM London time.

Last edited:

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
9:00 in london is ... 2 or 4 pm ?
i didn't know u could delete a post echo. if so, y don't i just delete the first post?

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
Sorry guys. it is 1:30 now (i live in texas). tell me what time you want to battle me and i will try to.

@cobalt

i can try to battle you at 7:00 but might not be able too. what time zone are you in?

the same applies for echoecho

also @echo and awsome1. i run a very weird breloom. i dont have any attack evs at all. max hp max speed 4 defense jolly nature. (this is because i run a sub-seeder who doesn't have seed bomb.)

Last edited:

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
because the pinnical of my breloom is sub-seeding, and thus, foucus punch isn't actually used that often. and when it is, it usually OHKO's anyways. And those attack evs actually don't make a huge differences in his kos. However, i am thinkin about taking all hp away, and moving the hp evs into defense and spD. This would let me recover a larger % of my health from leech seed's sapping effect. That would let me make virtually infinite substitutes. Echo, do you wanna battle now?

Last edited:

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
HEY GUYS, get on poke lab in 5 mins from the time i posted this. (you can see what time i posted this at the top. if you dont see this in time, hop on anyways.

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
Hey guys, echoecho beat me. (he 2-oed me). he did really well, and played an almost perfect match.

of cource you realize, this means war XD.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
Garchomp, if u get on shoddy now i can battle u.
i can't live w/ tentacruel
i need a Sp. Att. other than Togekiss and Starmie
also... any ideas of who should b my lead?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.