• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Abandoned Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
will someone just ask if both echo and i can be mods (i don't even know what a mod is XD !) that would be awesome... please everyone also get shoddy... its all i have :( ...

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
will someone just ask if both echo and i can be mods (i don't even know what a mod is XD !) that would be awesome... please everyone also get shoddy... its all i have :( ...

Of course, dont forget the Blob....

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
does this mean we are basically moving to poke centre?

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
No idea. Battle? I made a new OU team, although I dont like Electivire that much. Might change him later.

EDIT: Played Absol with my new OU team... And beat him! :D So one more battle right?

Last edited:

TheAwesomeOne

Depends, if you are well behaved, have good grammar and follow the rules, you are a candidate, we are discussing getting more Mods once we get 500 members.
You never know, you could be one of them!
Just post a lot there,but don't spam.
People that have low posts are disgarded as N00Bz.

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
15 more posts and 6 more battles till shroomish for me :(

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
I think honestly we should stay here and talk some on poke too...
;386-a;

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
if my ap tests ever stopped making me study 5 hours a day (which will be friday when my last ap test is) then i would be a dedicated and helpful person on the center. i do think i am mod material, but i most certainly will have to prove it.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Yeah, well... I just would love to be a mod, but Pokemon Center takes a lot to get used to and is blocked by parental control (but then, so are a couple of threads on SPPF).
Well, if you have to find new mods, put in a good word for us! :D

TheAwesomeOne

It isn't blocked for me.
I will mention it.
The people that are liked are people with a Pic, high posts, and are polite.

YAY! 10th battle! Shrromish Rank o_O <3

Did you win, and in Bold Pink please.
HOW MANY BATTLES HAS ABSOL HAD!?
This is why the pink thing is there guys, it helps me from wasting time.

Last edited:

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
i have had 4 battles and won 3 and lost the third one

btw it is called magenta! :p

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
2 matches against TAO lost first won second thanks to sigilyph

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
I was lucky. I played him on Lab and he had no Sigilyph.
BTW I need a team healer. I was running a Jolteon. But I like Clefable as it gets Encore. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.