• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Abandoned Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
umbreon can work as a wisher, and i believe it gets heal bell as well, so can jirachi, gets wish protect so can stall to use for itsself and is resistant to SR and immune to toxic.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
hey, we still have only 6 members... why don't we all have an Abandoned Forest Ad in our sig... also, how could i start a thread? i'm curious and always wanted to know how...

Last edited:

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Top left of the thread lists.

My Jolteon set was Wish / Heal Bell / Thunderbolt / knock off.
I want knock off, encore and wish.
Clefable gets Encore and Wish....
Does anyone else get those moves? Cus I know Blissey doesnt get Encore.

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
http://www.serebii.net/games/moveset-bw.shtml

This is the gen 5 moveset calculator, put in the moves you want on a pokemon and it shows what pokemon can learn those moves.

also i checked and only smergle learns all 3 of those moves

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
anyone online at the moment?

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
I got a laptop!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...
Yay!!! ... only one problem... it won't get lab or even shoddy :(

Last edited:

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
awesome! You tried poke-online on it, you never know.

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
@anti-siglyph campain

that can actually be remedied quite easily with a tricker on your team...

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
wut is so good about sigiliph (i'm a 4th gen)...
also, i have a skype! im Cobalt_000

Last edited:

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
AHHHH! SPAM!!!!!!

*ahem*, well sigilyph is an amazing weather staller, magic guard so no damage from weather or statur or leech seed.

and the best 2 moves ever for stall sweep, cosmic power and stored power.

cosmic power, raises def and sp.def by 1 stage so you can build up defences

Stored power: 20 base power 100% acc, extra 20 per stat boost, so after 1 cosmic power 60 base power (+1 to def and +1 to sp.def) after 2 cosmic powers 100 base power, and after the full 6 cosmic powers, 260 base power 100% acc psychic move.

it also gets roost and has good defences and speed anyway, in the final slot you can choose between whirlwind to stop other phazers and dark types from walling, air slash for another attack, psycho shift if you use toxic or flame orb to burn/poison the opponent.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
i'm changing my account name 4 skype... where can i find a 5th gen battle server?... i need sigiliph!...

Last edited:

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
is it as good as lab or shoddy? now just forget skype... even the new laptop is not working right :( ...

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
i find that it is much better then lab and more colourful!

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
if you thinkg siglyph is bad, have you ever faced this:

now that mew is leagl, a mew who baton-passes about1 or two barriers to reinculous who has calm mind, recover, hidden power fighting, and the-pschycic-type-move-that-hits-the-tagets-defense-even-though-it-is-a-special-attack. that think R*****s so hard it is crazy. that is why i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.